Natural, Aluminum-Free Type A Deodorant

Type A Deodorant

I received a sample of Type A Deodorant in exchange for my honest review.

I grew up with natural products, but it wasn’t until I thought about starting a family that I got really serious about the products I was using on my skin.  One of the big things I was concerned about was aluminum in deodorant, and I immediately stopped using the popular products I had been using for years.

One of the things I have had to struggle with for many years, is finding natural deodorants that actually work.  I was excited to try Type A Deodorant, which I had never heard of before.

Type A Deodorant

Type A Deodorant comes in two varieties – The Visionary and the Minimalist.  The Minimalist is an unscented, fragrance-free version that contains no essential oils.  I chose The Visionary, which is described as “crisp, clean citrus blended with herbal notes”.  The scent is actually incredible, in my opinion!  It smells so wonderful and has a refreshing, natural type scent.

Type A Deodorant

I have tried a lot of deodorants, and the way Type A dispenses is like none I have seen before.  I’ve done a lot of applying natural deodorants with my fingers and digging deodorant out of jars with little scoops and sticks.  While I am willing to put some extra effort in to having a natural lifestyle, I am also a super busy parent.  So I have thrilled right away that instead of having to apply with my fingers, that this goes on so quickly and easily!

Type A Deodorant

I received this deodorant right as a heat wave arrived – definitely the right kind of conditions to see if it would actually work.  I really enjoyed how easily this applies after I have taken a shower.  Type A Deodorant goes on so quickly, it makes it easier to get my day started.

Type A Deodorant has up with the heat and my long days.  While there is always a possibility of an adjustment period for natural deodorants, this has worked great right from the start.  An added bonus is that this does not leave residue on clothing, which is an issue I have had with other natural deodorants.  This is a great product, and a great way to make the switch to a natural deodorant!

Visit Type A Deodorant at https://typeadeodorant.com/

By | 2018-09-11T13:31:53+00:00 September 10th, 2018|Beauty & Fashion, Eco-friendly, Natural|22 Comments

1. robin rue September 11, 2018 at 12:39 pm - Reply

I like to hear that it doesn’t leave any residue on clothing. Deodorant lines on my shirts drive me crazy!

2. GiGi Eats September 11, 2018 at 12:57 pm - Reply

I never think outside of the box when it comes to deodorant. I just wear men’s deodorant because I find it to be way more powerful than ladies and… Well, I like the smell better too! But this stuff does look interesting!

3. candy September 11, 2018 at 1:51 pm - Reply

More and more people are wanting to go more natural and use products that aren’t full of chemicals. This one looks like a wonderful products to use.

4. Tasheena September 11, 2018 at 1:58 pm - Reply

I love the concept of this decoratorant. I have to look into giving it a try. It sounds like an amazing product.

5. Jeanette September 11, 2018 at 2:08 pm - Reply

This actually looks extremely interesting to me. I would like to have some deodorant that work well that are also aluminum free. I will have to see if I can find these.

6. Glamamom September 11, 2018 at 2:47 pm - Reply

I can’t wait to try this! I only use aluminum free (I’m still nursing) and have tried Tom’s, Native, Crystal Essence and Naturally Fresh. haven’t heard of Type A. Love a new beauty discovery!

7. Janet September 11, 2018 at 3:23 pm - Reply

I’ve been using crystal stick deodorant for years. I’m open to anything with a more natural approach and this sounds interesting!

8. Chanel September 11, 2018 at 4:04 pm - Reply

I have always wanted to make the switch to a natural deodorant but the brands I’ve tried don’t seem to work, ugh! Definitely giving this one a try!!

9. Sarah Bailey September 11, 2018 at 5:06 pm - Reply

Oh now these sound like some great ideas! I have to admit I’ve not heard of the brand before but I am always up for trying more natural products and seeing how they work! I’ll have to check them out!

10. Amber Myers September 11, 2018 at 5:13 pm - Reply

I will have to give these a try. I’m intrigued now. I haven’t heard of this brand before, but I’m always willing to try something once to see if I like it!

11. Jenn @ EngineerMommy September 11, 2018 at 9:53 pm - Reply

It’s crazy how many bad ingredients are in ttraditional deodorants. I love that this one is safer and made with simpler ingredients!

12. Pam September 12, 2018 at 1:39 am - Reply

I have never heard of this brand of deodorant. My daughter uses natural deodorant so she would probably love this.

13. sara lafountain September 12, 2018 at 2:05 am - Reply

I have not seen Type A deodorant before now. I love Schmidt’s all natural deodorants and so do my kids! it is important to avoid those brand name deodorants.

14. Sue Reddel September 12, 2018 at 2:51 am - Reply

Super interesting, I’m glad I found your post today. I’m always looking for ways to eliminate unnatural products from our lives. I had never heard of this brand. Thanks for all the info.

15. Terri Steffes September 12, 2018 at 2:56 am - Reply

That was so interesting. I am a freak about aluminum in my deodorant as I have had a lymph node dissection. I don’t want anything getting into my system that my lymph nodes can’t handle.

16. Anosa Malanga September 12, 2018 at 3:04 am - Reply

I must confess that this is my first time to learn about this product. Indeed a great product to try on plus good to know that its aluminum free.

17. Vyjay Rao September 12, 2018 at 2:17 pm - Reply

We are trying to go as natural as possible in our lifestyle. Be it food or cosmetics. The Type A deodorant seems something that we would like considering that it has natural ingredients and is also aluminum free.

18. Ricci September 13, 2018 at 1:16 pm - Reply

I switched to a natural deodorant last year and I haven’t looked back! I love how I feel when I wear it and knowing that I’m not hurting myself!

19. Dana Rodriguez September 18, 2018 at 4:00 pm - Reply

I like the idea of using natural deodorant. I need to give this a try!

20. Deborah Salko September 20, 2018 at 7:54 pm - Reply

I have the worst kind of sweating issues. This will be great to try out.

21. Krissy September 20, 2018 at 8:39 pm - Reply

I haven’t heard of this brand before. I’ve tried so many natural brands since being pregnant and none work that great. I’ll have to ry this one.

22. Stephanie September 21, 2018 at 4:08 am - Reply

I have never heard of this brand but am also into more natural products. I’ll pin this for later when I need a new deodorant!