Affordable Prescription Eye Wear From

I received a pair of glasses in exchange for my honest review.

I wear glasses every day, and it can be frustrating how expensive prescription eyewear can be.  As it is, I don’t get to the optometrist as often as I should, but then there are my other concerns, like affording prescription sunglasses or getting an extra pair of glasses in case one breaks. is a great place to shop when looking for affordable eye wear.  I started panicking a few weeks ago because I had no idea where my prescription sunglasses were.  Not only that, but that pair does not fit well, and slides off my face.  I have felt like I was stuck wearing sunglasses I don’t like, so I was excited to see affordable prescription sunglasses available to order from the comfort of home.

I was able to find a pair of glasses I liked after browsing for just a few minutes on  While I am comfortable with the idea of affordable glasses, there are some discount websites I have looked at that have a pretty funky collection of glasses that there is no way I could consider.

Shopping at is easy, because you can narrow down your selections quickly.  For example, you can shop by shape, brand, size, color, and much more.  I was able to narrow down the selection to the MODA 100 prescription sunglasses based on the frame shape, and frame size (small).

Glasses are very easy to order.  You pick out the glasses you would like, as well as features (such as choice of color, lens color for sunglasses, etc).  I was excited to see so many choices, including polarized lenses.  Once you have customized your selection, you provide Discount Glasses with your current prescription, and your order is placed!

My sunglasses arrived quickly – you can even get glasses overnight.  Quick flashback to when I broke my glasses on a boat in the middle of a boating trip, having a pair of glasses overnighted would have been awesome!  These sunglasses feel very solid and the prescription is spot on.

Marysa Sunglasses

I love my MODA 100 sunglasses from  The shopping and ordering process was very easy, and my glasses were shipped promptly.  I will definitely be back when I need another pair of prescription glasses!

Visit Discount Glasses at

By | 2017-07-05T02:09:48+00:00 May 25th, 2017|Beauty & Fashion, Product Reviews|30 Comments

1. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle May 30, 2017 at 12:10 pm - Reply

Sweet! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Glasses can get so, so, ssssoooooooooo expensive. Like so expensive it physically hurts your body to buy them. This is great!

2. Bill Sweeney May 30, 2017 at 12:20 pm - Reply

I am bookmarking this for future purchases. We are a house full of glasses wearers, and it gets incredibly expensive. Thanks a lot for this!

3. Lian May 30, 2017 at 2:36 pm - Reply

This could not have come at a better time. My sister is looking for prescription sunglasses that won’t break the bank. I am going to check it out to see if this can help her out.

4. Mandee May 30, 2017 at 5:06 pm - Reply

DiscountGlasses are somewhat local to us and a favorite of ours! I love that we can save money by shopping for our glasses online! Great company and products! 🙂

5. Natalie May 30, 2017 at 8:40 pm - Reply

I love how now you can even get prescription sunglasses online. How times have changed! Sounds like a great store to shop at.

6. Joely Smith May 30, 2017 at 8:52 pm - Reply

Love the style you selected! I wear prescription glasses and have to have prescription shades too. I will check them out!

7. Marcie W. May 30, 2017 at 9:38 pm - Reply

Glasses can get super expensive, especially when you are shopping for multiple pairs or numerous family members. I plan to keep this site in mind and look forward to checking out their selection.

8. CNA Photos May 30, 2017 at 10:42 pm - Reply

Wish I had know about this last month after spending $300 on a pair of new prescription sunglasses! Will definitely be going on here to look at all the options and hopefully get a second pair and maybe even some glasses. So glad there is somewhere you can get decently priced glasses!

9. Amanda May 30, 2017 at 11:18 pm - Reply

Glasses can be so expensive, it’s great to know that there are great resources like this to make them more affordable. I need to look into this because I am always misplacing my sunglasses!

10. Rebecca Swenor May 31, 2017 at 4:59 am - Reply

These sunglasses are really cute on you. I know I have to get prescription sunglasses so I will have to check Discount Glasses out for sure. Thanks for sharing the information.

11. Jenny May 31, 2017 at 5:42 am - Reply

Those are super cute. If I am needing glasses soon, I will be sure to get them from here! Nothing beats affordable and stylish.

12. ricci May 31, 2017 at 5:47 am - Reply

I have always wanted a cute pair of prescription sunglasses and this seems like a great way to get them at an affordable cost!! Thanks!

13. Terri Beavers May 31, 2017 at 11:08 am - Reply

I’ve got to get my prescription glasses asap. I always end up losing mine for some reason and with these prices, I could get a couple of pairs for when that happens.

14. Dina Demarest May 31, 2017 at 1:41 pm - Reply

those glasses look so cute on you! I’ll have to go check them out as my son needs new glasses.

15. TIm B May 31, 2017 at 2:13 pm - Reply

It seems like it was easy to order and they have a nice selection. You can mail order anything now it appears! We’ll keep them in mind.

16. Echo May 31, 2017 at 2:45 pm - Reply

It is always awesome to find a great deal! Sometimes, great glasses can really break your budget!

17. Melissa Dixon May 31, 2017 at 3:26 pm - Reply

These glasses look nice, I am all about protection from the sun. My eyes are so sensitive to the bright light.

18. Crystal Lopez May 31, 2017 at 3:33 pm - Reply

A good pair of sunglasses is a must over the summer. This is a perfect resource for grabbing up some stylish glasses without a lot of cost. Love these so much!

19. Kathy May 31, 2017 at 4:53 pm - Reply

I’m going to have to look in to these. I could use a great pair of sunglasses. It can become hard when you already wear glasses and want to wear sunglasses.

20. Jacqui Odell May 31, 2017 at 4:56 pm - Reply

I need to check this site out. We moved this past week and my glasses got messed up.

21. adriana May 31, 2017 at 7:26 pm - Reply

It isn’t always easy to find a cute pair of prescription sunglasses, or glasses in general! Luckily I wear contacts so I can grab any sunglasses without worrying about that. This sounds great!

22. Karlyn Cruz May 31, 2017 at 7:51 pm - Reply

What a great way to get some glasses! This is perfect especially for busy people who do not have time to go out. It’s very convenient!

23. Shannon Gurnee May 31, 2017 at 7:55 pm - Reply

Those glasses look so cute on you! I love finding good products at a discounted price! I’ll have to check it out.

24. Lynndee May 31, 2017 at 8:54 pm - Reply

Nice pair of eyeglasses. I am not wearing prescription eyeglasses yet, but soon I will so I’ll keep this site in mind.

25. Jasmine Eclipse June 1, 2017 at 2:40 am - Reply

These look so great on you! I’ve never owned a pair of prescription sunglasses, but these are way cute!

26. Carol Cassara June 1, 2017 at 3:35 am - Reply

Who wouldn’t want a good pair of sunglasses especially during the summer! It’s a great way to protect your eyes and it’s definitely a must have.

27. Lisa Marie Heath June 1, 2017 at 3:49 am - Reply

Those look really cute! My eye doctor is always harping on me about wearing them, but it’s hard to find nice ones that fit my face without looking too bulky

28. HilLesha O'Nan June 1, 2017 at 8:25 pm - Reply

Not only I can’t see perfectly without my glasses, but I also have photophobia (i.e. light sensitivity) and I have been looking for the perfect prescription sunglasses. I’ll have to check this site out for sure!

29. lauren happel June 6, 2017 at 6:34 pm - Reply

A good pair of sunglasses is always important especially if you need a prescription.

30. Jennifer G June 6, 2017 at 6:59 pm - Reply

I was just talking to my friends about needing to get my eyes checked and how I have been avoiding it because glasses can be so expensive. I know it doesn’t make sense, but whats the point of a diagnosis if you can’t afford the solution? I don’t know. Bad reasoning. At least now I know that there are places to get glasses at affordable prices. Book marking for after my eye test… booking that now!