Smurfs: The Lost Village Easy Homemade Fudge

Smurfs The Lost Village

My kids were so excited to hear that there was a new Smurfs movie in theaters on April 7, 2017!  So to get excited for the movie release, we had some fun with crafts and cooking.

Ingredients:

12 oz bag white chocolate chips

1/2 can sweetened condensed milk

blue sprinkles
White Chocolate Fudge

Directions:

Microwave the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips, stirring frequently.

White Chocolate Fudge

Once heated, pour in a greased baking dish (I used a glass loaf pan).

Add sprinkles!

White Chocolate Fudge

Refrigerate until solid.

White Chocolate Fudge

By | 2017-04-03T12:37:26+00:00 April 3rd, 2017|Dessert, Food|8 Comments

1. Marcie W. April 5, 2017 at 8:04 pm - Reply

What a fun snack idea! I always loved the Smurfs growing up and can not wait to introduce them to my own children.

2. Kim Croisant April 9, 2017 at 9:54 pm - Reply

My son really wants to see this movie, so I guess it will be the next one we see. I do like the blue little guys.

3. Kristi April 10, 2017 at 12:11 pm - Reply

What a fun snack idea to coordinate it with a movie. Would be a great idea for smurf theme birthday party!

4. Leah April 10, 2017 at 7:42 pm - Reply

We love the Smurfs in our house! what a great snack idea. My daughter would love it!

5. Scott April 11, 2017 at 4:47 pm - Reply

Ooh, I didn’t realize it was out already! Guess we’ll be making a trip to the theater this weekend!

6. Jennifer April 13, 2017 at 11:11 am - Reply

Those are so cool! I must make these. I love candy of all varieties, and I’m always ready to try a new batch of something. Om nom nom.

7. shelly peterson April 13, 2017 at 4:31 pm - Reply

This looks super yummy and easy to make. The kids would enjoy this.

8. Julie Wood August 12, 2017 at 2:58 pm - Reply

My kids love the Smurfs and the Homemade fudge is so much fun to make with them. I like how it turned out!