Smurfs: The Lost Village Easy Homemade Fudge

Smurfs The Lost Village

My kids were so excited to hear that there was a new Smurfs movie in theaters on April 7, 2017!  So to get excited for the movie release, we had some fun with crafts and cooking.

12 oz bag white chocolate chips

1/2 can sweetened condensed milk

blue sprinkles
White Chocolate Fudge

Microwave the sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips, stirring frequently.

White Chocolate Fudge

Once heated, pour in a greased baking dish (I used a glass loaf pan).

Add sprinkles!

White Chocolate Fudge

Refrigerate until solid.

White Chocolate Fudge

By | 2017-04-03T12:37:26+00:00 April 3rd, 2017|Dessert, Food|8 Comments

1. Marcie W. April 5, 2017 at 8:04 pm - Reply

What a fun snack idea! I always loved the Smurfs growing up and can not wait to introduce them to my own children.

2. Kim Croisant April 9, 2017 at 9:54 pm - Reply

My son really wants to see this movie, so I guess it will be the next one we see. I do like the blue little guys.

3. Kristi April 10, 2017 at 12:11 pm - Reply

What a fun snack idea to coordinate it with a movie. Would be a great idea for smurf theme birthday party!

4. Leah April 10, 2017 at 7:42 pm - Reply

We love the Smurfs in our house! what a great snack idea. My daughter would love it!

5. Scott April 11, 2017 at 4:47 pm - Reply

Ooh, I didn’t realize it was out already! Guess we’ll be making a trip to the theater this weekend!

6. Jennifer April 13, 2017 at 11:11 am - Reply

Those are so cool! I must make these. I love candy of all varieties, and I’m always ready to try a new batch of something. Om nom nom.

7. shelly peterson April 13, 2017 at 4:31 pm - Reply

This looks super yummy and easy to make. The kids would enjoy this.

8. Julie Wood August 12, 2017 at 2:58 pm - Reply

My kids love the Smurfs and the Homemade fudge is so much fun to make with them. I like how it turned out!