If you have your sights on a major bathroom renovation, we have some useful information to ensure a stylish and elegant outcome. If aesthetics is important to you, pay close attention to fixtures and fittings, which is rather like the icing on a cake.
Image Source: Pexels
With that in mind, here are a few ideas to transform your bathroom.
- Digital Shower – If you have yet to experience a digital shower, you haven’t lived and you will find a great selection at your local bathroom showroom. These devices remember water temperature settings for the ultimate convenience and the powerful jets are invigorating, with many different jet settings to enable you to enjoy the shower experience.
- Mirror Tiles – Ideal for a small bathroom, clever placing of mirror tiles can make a room seem much more spacious than it actually is. Take a close look at the space you have and see where you can add a reflective layer and you might be surprised. Visit your local depot and see what they have in stock. If you live in England, there’s a Windsor bathroom store offering great options. Your local bathroom supplier always has items on special, and you can check their website on a regular basis. When looking to buy bathroom fixtures and fittings, the online supplier can save you up to 40%, plus you get free delivery if you live locally.
- Bespoke Cabinets – The difference this makes is astounding; small recesses can be reclaimed with made to measure units created from oak or pine. Talk to a local joiner about bespoke cabinets; he would be happy to pay you a visit and measure up for a quote. Whatever the shape of the bathroom, a joiner can craft bespoke solutions to make the most of every square inch of available space. You can regain a few square yards of floor space using recess cabinets, ideal for bathrooms with limited space.
- Brass Fittings – If you want a classy bathroom, look no further than brass fittings imported from Italy or Belgium. For example, you can have a look at a Weybridge bathroom showroom, as they stock a wide range of brass bathroom fittings and browse their selection. Door and cabinet handles, faucets and towel rails are all available to add some class to your luxury bathroom.
- Italian Marble – If you have the budget, imported Italian marble is unashamed luxury and with gold taps and fittings, you have a bathroom suitable for interior design awards. Finding a good stonemason can be difficult, yet they are out there; if this is your long-term home, why not create a luxury living environment?
- Gold Faucets – If you want that millionaire bling, gold-plated fittings are essential. Finest stone and gold go together very well, which is a step up from silver and chrome.
- Lighting – LED solutions give creative licence for interior lighting. The online lighting retailer has some of the best bathroom lighting solutions to enhance your concept.
Image Source: Pexels
If you spend a couple of hours Googling images of luxury bathrooms, you should come up with a shortlist and armed with that, you can visit your local bathroom showroom and get things started.