Zahler’s Junior C Supplement for Kids

Zahler Vitamin C

I received this product in exchange for my honest review.

It’s that time of year that we are getting bombarded with germs.  On top of it, the kids are tired from school and all our commitments, which can make them more susceptible to getting sick. I try to keep on top of things like eating healthy and taking supplements to help boost our health during cold and flu season.

Zahler’s Junior C is a great thing to keep stocked in your cabinet year round and especially when you are battling germs.  Vitamin C is a great supplement, and it’s nice that there is a formula created just for kids.

Zahler’s Junior C functions as a powerful antioxidant, immune booster and improves Iron absorption. Vitamin C plays an important role in wound healing, acts as a natural antihistamine and protects against viral and bacterial infections. Junior C contains 250mg of Purway-C in an all-natural delicious tasting orange flavored tablet.

Zahler’s Junior C is so easy to take, as a chewable C formula.  It tastes good and the kids enjoy taking this.  They can be picky about taking vitamins, but they actually enjoy taking their Zahler’s Junior C, which have a nice orange flavor.  We have gotten into a routine where the kids take their vitamins at dinnertime.

zahler c

Zahler’s Vitamin C has a lot to offer, as vitamin C is an antioxidant, improves iron absorption, aids in making collagen, helps with wound healing, and much more – of course including being an immune booster.

zahler vitamin c

Zahler’s Junior C is a must-have supplement.  This is definitely going to be a staple in our cupboard year round, and especially during the cold and flu season to boost our children’s health.  In addition to Junior C, Zahlers makes a wide range of other health supplements for both children and adults.

Check out Zahler’s at Amazon and also get 15% off! https://dealspotr.com/getcode/PXXtx

By | 2018-11-21T12:48:23+00:00 November 17th, 2018|Health & Fitness, Product Reviews|27 Comments

1. Karen November 19, 2018 at 12:57 pm - Reply

That is great! Vitamin C is excellent for boosting the immune system, and this time of year, it needs all the boosting it can get. Schools are absolute cesspools of germs. LOL

2. candy November 19, 2018 at 1:09 pm - Reply

Keeping vitamin C around during the winter months is always important. This is great for those younger kids who can benefit from taking vitamin C.

3. Alli Smith November 19, 2018 at 1:22 pm - Reply

It’s definitely time to up the vitamin C. I love that these are chewable and it’s a great way to boost the immune system.

4. Paula Schuck November 19, 2018 at 1:52 pm - Reply

We use so much VITAMIN C here all season long actually. I will look for this brand. I had not heard of it until now. I take VITAMIN C to boost my immune system and for sure my youngest girl does because she gets all the coughs going.

5. Tasheena November 19, 2018 at 4:06 pm - Reply

This is great information to know. Vitamin C is such an important supplement to take. I have to look into getting this for my kiddos.

6. Tamara November 19, 2018 at 4:23 pm - Reply

That is great! Vitamin C is excellent for boosting the immune system, and this time of year we need the help. Seems everywhere I go people are sick.

7. Ashley November 19, 2018 at 6:42 pm - Reply

It’s that time of year where we all should be stocking up on Vitamin C! I haven’t seen these before so good to know.

8. Sue Reddel November 19, 2018 at 7:27 pm - Reply

I’m up for anything that can help out during the cold and flu season. Vitamin C is definitely a go-to in our house. Not familiar with this brand but I’ll check it out with the discount.

9. Amber Myers November 19, 2018 at 7:43 pm - Reply

These sound great! I’ll have to look into these for my kids. I always want them to stay healthy.

10. Jenn@Engineermommy November 19, 2018 at 9:14 pm - Reply

I really want to start my kids on a vitamin C supplement. I want any help I can get staving off those nasty winter colds. This looks like a great choice!

11. Melissa November 19, 2018 at 11:26 pm - Reply

Vitamin C is perfect to start taking right now to prevent the immune system from getting stressed out and weakened.

12. Pam November 20, 2018 at 2:25 am - Reply

Vitamin C is so important for a healthy immune system. I always had my kids take it during the winter.

13. Melanie November 20, 2018 at 3:16 am - Reply

I have a hard time getting my kids to take supplements. I wish that they would, though, especially for their immune system.

14. Shoshana Sue November 20, 2018 at 12:02 pm - Reply

Always, always have vitamin C in the cabinet especially in winter. Glad to hear you will be stocking up on Zahlers chewable

15. Catalina November 20, 2018 at 12:46 pm - Reply

This sounds like a great supplements for kids! The best way to to help boost children’s health during cold and flu season.

16. Chubskulit Rose November 20, 2018 at 1:25 pm - Reply

My kids can benefit from these supplements. I love that it is chewable, it’s not hard to take it, almost like a treat!

17. Amandela November 20, 2018 at 7:29 pm - Reply

Sometimes we all need a little boost. So glad to know about these supplements. I have a little one and I am sure as cold season approaches, they will come in handy.

18. Tabitha Blue November 21, 2018 at 6:56 pm - Reply

A good vitamin is so important. Even for our kiddos! I haven’t heard of this brand before, will check it out.

19. Claudia Krusch November 22, 2018 at 2:42 am - Reply

My son takes vitamins every day! So important to give them that extra boost they need!

20. Maryann D. November 23, 2018 at 1:00 pm - Reply

My family and I do try to take supplements each day. I like when vitamins are easy to take and have a nice flavor like this.

21. Autumn Murray November 26, 2018 at 12:58 am - Reply

Gotta have that Vitamin C for the cold and flu season! I’ll try these vitamins out.

22. Laura November 26, 2018 at 12:31 pm - Reply

Vitamin C is a must have. Definitely helps keeps the sicks at bay

23. Anna November 26, 2018 at 2:10 pm - Reply

We take vitamins C everyday. It’s good for our immune system especially this time of the year. I never heard about this product before though, this is my first time tinhear about it. Checking this out so I can give it a try.

24. Dr. N November 27, 2018 at 2:26 pm - Reply

Vit C is such a great immune booster. Thanks for sharing!

25. Dana Rodriguez November 27, 2018 at 9:24 pm - Reply

This sounds great. Perfect for cold and flu season!

26. Lynn Armstrong November 28, 2018 at 7:09 am - Reply

I’ve ironically been looking for good children’s vitamins so I thank you! Vitamin C too!!

27. Tasheena November 29, 2018 at 2:22 am - Reply

What a smart way to keep your kids healthy! We haven’t started vitamins yet, but it looks like it’s time!