Holiday Fun with Target Wondershop Cookie Kits

We like to decorate cookies during the holidays, and last year we discovered Trader Joe’s Ugly Sweater cookie kits.  This year we found some neat cookie kits at Target that were very reasonably priced, and when my daughter saw the footie PJ kit, she had to have it!  Plus, the kits we found are peanut-safe, which is good for our nut-free household (always read the label!).

There were other kits too, like gingerbread cookies, ornaments, and a tree cookie.

The kits have everything you need to decorate your cookies, although we did decide to use some toothpicks and small knives to help adjust the frosting.

For the ugly sweaters, there were 12 cookies to decorate.  My daughter started with the icing, then used frosting and finished with different shapes of sprinkles.

Target Wondershop Cookie Kit

She was very creative and I thought the cookies came out very cute!

Target Wondershop Cookie Kit

Target Wondershop Cookies

There are only 4 cookies in the Footie Pajamas cookie kit, but the cookies are pretty big.  They had slightly different items in the kit (compared to the ugly sweaters), like the blue sprinkles.

Target Wondershop Cookie Kit

I thought both kits were a lot of fun, and reasonably priced at $6.99.  Since there were other kits to choose from, we may go back for the others if they still have some left!  We got ours right before Thanksgiving.

You can find these kits at Target and Target.com (search for “cookie kits” and also “wondershop kit”, as there are gingerbread houses too).

Also check out our experience with the Trader Joe’s Ugly Sweater cookie kit!

By | 2018-11-26T22:25:17+00:00 November 22nd, 2018|Christmas, Holidays|20 Comments

1. Maryann D. November 22, 2018 at 12:19 pm - Reply

The Footie Pajamas cookie kit looks adorable and fun. I know I would enjoy making these and bringing them to a party.

2. June S. November 22, 2018 at 12:29 pm - Reply

(Holiday Fun with Target Wondershop Cookie Kits) These cookie kits sound like they would be a lot of fun doing with my five year old grandson this Christmas.

3. Candy November 22, 2018 at 5:46 pm - Reply

Those would be a fun activity for any age group. Plus get to eat the spoils. Perfect family time activity

4. Sarah Bailey November 22, 2018 at 6:18 pm - Reply

OK I totally want a cookie set now! How cool to be able to decorate your own Christmas cookies, it would make a nice party idea or something to do on Christmas afternoon as everyone winds down.

5. ricci November 23, 2018 at 5:59 am - Reply

Now these cookie kits look like fun! I would love to get these and do them with my baby nieces!!

6. Terri Beavers November 23, 2018 at 1:37 pm - Reply

Aww, I haven’t seen these kits yet but I’ll be sure to look next time. We love making fun cookies during the holidays. The girls are going to love these kits as will I.

7. Chubskulit Rose November 23, 2018 at 4:09 pm - Reply

We haven’t done any baking yet. Now that the kids are older, they are not really into making cookies during the holidays.

8. ellen beck November 23, 2018 at 5:15 pm - Reply

I like these kits! The cutters and almost everything you need is right there. These would be fun to make give or receive.

9. Rika Agustini November 23, 2018 at 9:27 pm - Reply

Cute kits! My daughter just asked me to buy one of these! They love decorating and making cookies!

10. LeAnn Harbert November 24, 2018 at 12:00 am - Reply

This would be great for my granddaughters to do when they spend the night.

11. Dana Rodriguez November 24, 2018 at 11:15 pm - Reply

Those are adorable! Now I want some!

12. Kim November 25, 2018 at 3:57 pm - Reply

I teach kindergarten and we do a holiday craft party. These kits would be PERFECT!!! I have to tell the parents about them.

13. Melissa Chapman November 25, 2018 at 4:25 pm - Reply

Decorating cookies is a great way to spend Thanksgiving weekend or any holiday with the family. I will look for these kits to do with the nieces and nephews.

14. Lori Bosworth November 25, 2018 at 4:30 pm - Reply

Those are great cookie kits. I’ve never seen those! I like that the cookies are already baked!

15. Terri Steffes November 26, 2018 at 1:59 pm - Reply

I saw these in the store this weekend. I almost bought one but they were going like hotcakes. So I let the families have them. Ha.

16. Amy Smith November 26, 2018 at 3:47 pm - Reply

We are having an Ugly Sweater Competition at a Christmas party for this coming Saturday. I’m so glad I saw this. Looks like I have a great snack to incooperate into the party!! Yay! Thanks!

17. Heather Barber McMechan November 27, 2018 at 11:01 pm - Reply

We didn’t catch these at our local Target. Thankfully, it’s not too late to order them online for our ugly sweater day this month. Can’t wait to design ours with the kids.

18. Mary Gardner December 2, 2018 at 8:24 pm - Reply

These look like great kits and lots of fun to make. We get together with the all of the kids in the family and have a bake and decorate day. This would be great for the little ones that want to participate for a while and then go play.

19. Tasheena December 6, 2018 at 1:05 am - Reply

I love this! I always watch holiday baking shows with my daughters and I know they’d have such a great time with this kit!

20. LeAnn Harbert December 8, 2018 at 8:49 pm - Reply

These look fun to make. I’ll get some to do with my granddaughters.