Adagio Teas Advent Calendar

Adagio Tea Advent Calendar

I received this product in exchange for my honest review.

It’s no secret I love tea, and I drink multiple cups a day, every day.  Tea is a part of my daily routine, but also a treat.  I was so excited to learn that there is a Tea Advent Calendar available from Adagio Teas!

Adagio Teas Advent Calendar

Listen carefully… can you hear the sounds of sleigh bells in the distance? Are there visions of sugar plums dancing around your head? If so, than you might just be as excited for the holiday season as we are and we have just the thing for you, our 24 days of Tea Advent Calendar! This unique holiday item is packed full of our most popular varieTEAS that are sure to help make this a very Merry Christmas. (from https://www.adagio.com/)

The holidays are such a crazy time of year, what a nice treat to wake up to a surprise cup of tea every morning.  Life just gets so busy and overwhelming those weeks before we celebrate Christmas.  I just turned 40 and who says grownups can’t have an advent calendar just like the kids?  This is definitely a big holiday pick-me-up!

Adagio teas

This is your typical advent calendar, with a door for every day of the month.

Adagio Teas

Each door opens to reveal an individually wrapped tea bag, and each tea is different.  There is everything from holiday teas to your more typical daily teas.  I don’t want to spoil what teas are included in the advent calendar, but rest assure, it is a wonderful variety!  (If you want to know what is in the calendar, there is a link at the product listing that will give you spoilers).

Adagio Teas

Not only is this a great treat for yourself, it makes an awesome gift.  I’m ordering a couple for friends and family!

Plus, it gives you the chance to try out 24 different teas.  I’m pretty sure that I’ll have some new favorites that I will end up ordering from Adagio Teas when I finish my advent calendar.  Adagio is a great place to shop for all of your tea needs, whether you are looking for teas or tea accessories (mugs, kettles, and much more).

We have tried many Adagio Teas over the years, and they are fantastic!  They have so many varieties, I have worked my way through a lot of green teas, black teas, and herbal teas.  They have loose teas, bagged teas, and so much more.  I have even bought fruit teas that are created with kids in mind.

Adagio Teas

There are so many great products over at Adagio Teas, whether you are doing your holiday shopping or just looking for teas or tea accessories.

Adagio Christmas Tea

Visit Adagio Tea at https://www.adagio.com/

By | 2018-11-04T20:15:37+00:00 November 4th, 2018|Christmas, Gift Giving, Holidays, Product Reviews|29 Comments

1. KIM CROISANT November 5, 2018 at 2:42 pm - Reply

How sweet is this Christmas gift? I can’t believe we’ve not ever done an advent calendar. Maybe this year is the year. I just love reindeer. Hot teas are good too!!

2. Cherri Megasko November 5, 2018 at 6:23 pm - Reply

What a novel idea! I know a few people who are tea lovers … I bet they would love to get one of these as a gift.

3. Sarah Bailey November 5, 2018 at 7:50 pm - Reply

Now this is my sort of advent calendar, what a fun idea and I love that you get to make a nice cup of tea after opening each door. Something really enjoyable.

4. Brianne November 6, 2018 at 1:03 am - Reply

What an awesome gift! I like the ideas that people come up with for advent calendars.

5. Lisa Favre November 6, 2018 at 1:34 am - Reply

I love this advent calendar – it’s an advent calendar for the grown ups! I would totally get behind this.

6. ellen beck November 6, 2018 at 6:26 am - Reply

I like the idea of this. So many ar geared toward kids, but this would be nice at he end of a long day.

7. Cindy Dent Gordon November 6, 2018 at 9:58 am - Reply

What a great idea! I would be more inclined to check the day for a cup of tea than a piece of chocolate.

8. Lynndee November 6, 2018 at 1:44 pm - Reply

A tea advent calendar….that is interesting. Having an advent calendar is part of our Christmas traditions. And since Hubby’s so into tea, I may have to get him one.

9. Kara November 6, 2018 at 3:08 pm - Reply

I was looking for an advent calendar today! This is great:)

10. Kendra November 6, 2018 at 7:19 pm - Reply

This is right up my alley! I love drinking different types of tea. I may have to buy this as a gift to myself.

11. Rachel November 6, 2018 at 7:51 pm - Reply

My husband would love this! If I were a nice wife I would buy this for him right now.

12. Jennifer Maune November 7, 2018 at 3:02 am - Reply

Love advent calendars! This one is definitely different, and I want to try it!

-Jennifer

13. Annemarie LeBlanc November 7, 2018 at 6:45 am - Reply

What an awesome way to count down to Christmas. Adagio Teas are the best I have ever tasted. This Advent Calendar would be a perfect gift for a dear friend of mine.

14. Hollie November 7, 2018 at 12:04 pm - Reply

I love a good advent colander. They are so much fun. I’ve never tried Adagio teas…so I might need too.

15. Geraline Batarra November 7, 2018 at 3:13 pm - Reply

Wow, that is such a great Christmas gift to received. I love the idea of opening the door of that calendar to get a tasty tea bag, so cool.

16. Dana Rodriguez November 7, 2018 at 6:00 pm - Reply

This is such an awesome advent calendar. Great gift idea!

17. Elizabeth O November 7, 2018 at 7:30 pm - Reply

This is a terrific idea for the tea lover and would also make a great gift. I’m used to the chocolate calendars for advent. This is cool.

18. Trina November 7, 2018 at 7:38 pm - Reply

I was just getting Advent Calenders for the kids, now I think I need one too!

19. Shannon Gurnee November 7, 2018 at 8:43 pm - Reply

I love advent calendars, but have never seen one with tea! This sounds like an awesome gift idea or something to enjoy yourself.

20. Elle (CleverlyChanging) November 8, 2018 at 1:26 pm - Reply

I love their teas and accessories, you gave them such a great review. I know my kids would love to have a similar advent calendar.

21. Angela Ingles November 9, 2018 at 8:40 am - Reply

I love that this Advent calendar is geared towards adults. Kids shouldn’t always get all the fun! 🙂

22. Antoinette M November 10, 2018 at 12:05 am - Reply

I’ve never had an advent calendar with teas. This would be great!

23. Dalene Ekirapa November 10, 2018 at 1:56 pm - Reply

Wow! That advent calendar reminds me of Christmas movies with Santa Claus riding his sleight! And yeah, one with tea would be a favorite for me too since I love tea too.

24. abby hewes November 11, 2018 at 5:02 am - Reply

I love giving advent calendars! This one looks especially great for at least two folks on my shopping list- thank you for sharing!

25. Waren Jean November 12, 2018 at 2:05 am - Reply

I am a tea lover too and omg I so love this!! I will definitely get one for myself and one for my mom.

26. Heather November 12, 2018 at 3:52 am - Reply

What an incredible gift for the entire holiday season. We are tea drinkers in our house so I know my daughter would love this.

27. Sara Welch November 12, 2018 at 5:12 am - Reply

I love the varieties of Advent Calendars that have been created. There is sure to be one for to suit every need.

28. Vanessa Delia November 12, 2018 at 5:14 am - Reply

Advent Calendars have become so popular and there are so many different kinds. I love this one as I am an avid tea drinker.

29. Sundeep November 12, 2018 at 9:26 am - Reply

This is very interesting christmas gift advent calendar. Need to share this idea with my friends. Thanks for sharing.