A Bad Moms Christmas in Theaters November 1!

Bad Moms Christmas

This post has been sponsored by Evite Influencer Program. All opinions are my own.

The holidays are coming up, and so is the release of A Bad Moms Christmas, hitting theaters this November 1!

A BAD MOMS CHRISTMAS follows our three under-appreciated and over-burdened women as they rebel against the challenges and expectations of the Super Bowl for moms: Christmas. And if creating a more perfect holiday for their families wasn’t hard enough, they have to do all of that while hosting and entertaining their own mothers. By the end of the journey, our moms will redefine how to make the holidays special for all and discover a closer relationship with their mothers.

What I love about the Bad Moms movies is being able to laugh.  Whether you are a busy parent and need a good laugh after one of those really long days, or you can relate to some bad mom moments, A Bad Moms Christmas is a perfect opportunity to take a break and get out of the house.  Not to mention, the holidays are such a stressful time of year, use the movie as a reminder to take a moment for yourself.

We have all had our bad mom moments!  How about the time we went camping and I forgot to pack the tent?  Oops.  Or the time I ate my daughter’s cookie cake. Yup.  (That was five years ago, and I still haven’t lived that one down).  We have all had our moments, but we can laugh about them too!

To celebrate the movie, there are now Evite invitations available!  This is the perfect chance to get out there with your friends and enjoy a night out to see A Bad Moms Christmas.  And it doesn’t get easier than Evite invitations – simply fill out the information, send them out, and Evite keeps track of your RSVPs and guest list.

Bad Moms invite

I can’t wait to put together a girl’s night out, and Evite invitations make it effortless to have a little fun amongst the stress of the holiday season!  I’m thinking we indulge in a nice dinner or at least some movie snacks, and sit back and enjoy a good laugh!

Don’t forget to get your movie tickets!  Reserve now, before you forget! http://bit.ly/2zlFOyB

By | 2017-10-26T16:14:27+00:00 October 24th, 2017|Entertainment, Product Reviews|23 Comments

1. Maryann D. October 26, 2017 at 9:04 am - Reply

Bad Moms does seem like a fun movie to see. I could really use some laughs now and will look forward to seeing it. The actresses are wonderful.

2. robin rue October 26, 2017 at 1:17 pm - Reply

I am crazy excited for this movie. I loved the first one and I know this one is going to be just as good. I can’t wait to go see it.

3. candy October 26, 2017 at 1:32 pm - Reply

We saw the first Bad Moms movie and enjoyed it. We will probably go and see this one as well. Need some laughter and evening out.

4. Kimberly October 26, 2017 at 3:39 pm - Reply

Bad Moms was hilarious! I cannot wait to see this one. I will be seeing it in theaters for sure!!!

5. Amber Myers October 26, 2017 at 6:11 pm - Reply

The first Bad Moms was amusing! I’ll be watching this one as well. I’m sure I’ll laugh a bunch.

6. Sarah Bailey October 26, 2017 at 6:31 pm - Reply

I love a good comedy for Christmas I will definitely have to give this a try and check out the original Bad Moms as well.

7. Pam Wattenbarger October 26, 2017 at 10:51 pm - Reply

I really enjoyed the first Bad Moms movie. I plan to see Bad Moms Christmas eventually as well.

8. michele d October 26, 2017 at 11:09 pm - Reply

Yup, I’m pulling my husband right to the theaters to see it. Can’t wait!

9. Rosemary Palmer October 27, 2017 at 12:14 am - Reply

I’ve got several friends who saw it last night and said it was better than the first. Maybe we will have to see it when we need just some fun time.

10. Liz Mays October 27, 2017 at 1:04 am - Reply

This is going to be such a good one to watch with my daughter. I’m always ready for some relatable laughs!

11. Sandy N Vyjay October 27, 2017 at 12:30 pm - Reply

Bad Mom’s Christmas sounds like a fun movie. It is good that it is releasing around the festival season and makes for a good movie to watch with family.

12. Danita October 27, 2017 at 1:08 pm - Reply

Good to know I’m not the only “bad mom” out there. I certainly have my moments…which sometimes seem to be many. It is important to be able to laugh at ourselves and realize we’re only human. Going to a movie and having a good laugh is often just the break we need.

13. Lori Vachon October 27, 2017 at 5:47 pm - Reply

The previews for this movie are really funny! Would make for a fun night out with the ladies!

14. Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen October 27, 2017 at 8:09 pm - Reply

I saw he trailer of this movie and I can’t wait to see it! It’s gonna be hilarious for sure.

15. Anjanette Young October 27, 2017 at 9:53 pm - Reply

I can’t wait to watch this movie, I loved the first movie so much. I haven’t laughed that hard in so long.

16. Jaime Nicole October 28, 2017 at 3:31 am - Reply

I’m so excited for this movie to come out! I absolutely loved the first one! It was just so funny.

17. Katherine G October 29, 2017 at 4:01 pm - Reply

Bad Moms Christmas looks like a great movie. I enjoyed the first movie. It was very funny. I’m sure this one won’t disappoint either.

18. Joe's Daily November 6, 2017 at 12:10 pm - Reply

This is such a great flick. I saw both of them, and the second one is just as good as the first. That can’t be said for most sequels.

19. Scott November 6, 2017 at 4:25 pm - Reply

I still haven’t seen the first one! Need to see if it is on Netflix so I can catch up!

20. Heather Johnson November 7, 2017 at 1:23 am - Reply

I have yet to see the original Bad Moms movie. The cast looks super amazing though, so I have to see both soon!

21. Kristi November 7, 2017 at 1:31 am - Reply

I already have plans to see this with friends… we are making it a Mom’s night out with dinner and a movie. Can’t wait to see it.

22. Rosey November 12, 2017 at 5:37 pm - Reply

It’s always awesome to laugh when you’re watching a movie. I didn’t see the first one, but the previews looked funny.

23. Julie Wood November 21, 2017 at 5:42 pm - Reply

I really liked the first Bad Moms movie and I saw this movie and loved it. The acting is very good and the movie is funny!