Natural Sins Fruit & Veggie Chips

Natural Sins

I received samples in exchange for my honest review.

While I try to make sure our family is eating a healthy, well-balanced diet, it is always a challenge to find convenient snacks for when we are on the go.  It seems like we end up snacking on too many processed foods.  My youngest is also a picky eater, and it can be a challenge to find things the whole family enjoys.

I was happy to see my kids digging into the Natural Sins bags of dried fruits as soon as they arrived.  This line of fruit and veggie chips is all natural, non-GMO, gluten free, vegan, paleo.. just TWO ingredients: dehydrated fruit with a touch of sugar.

Our products contain just two ingredients–fresh fruits or vegetables and a sprinkle of cane sugar.

There are no preservatives, artificial colorings or artificial flavors.

I am a label-reader, and it is frustrating that there are so many ingredients I have to carefully avoid, such as dyes.  Natural Sins chips are truly 100% natural – I don’t have to worry about preservatives, artificial colorings or artificial flavors.

Natural Sins Beet Chips

The chips are so light and crispy and crunchy, not tough or leathery.  My kids were impressed right away with the texture and flavor.  That includes my super-picky youngest, who took some hesitant nibbles before digging in.  I had to remind her to leave some for the rest of us!

Natural Sins

The kids even enjoyed the beet chips, which have a nice flavor and sweetness to them.  Even I’m not always a fan of beets, but these are really good!

Natural Sins Beet

We all enjoyed the chips, and I’m not even sure which is my favorite because they are all so good!  I love that we have found a snack that tastes great and is good for you.

Visit Natural Sins at

Natural Sins

By | 2017-08-16T21:18:19+00:00 August 1st, 2017|Food, Natural, Product Reviews, Snack|24 Comments

1. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle August 2, 2017 at 3:19 pm - Reply

These sound so good! I love giving my kids dried fruit as a snack. I love to take dried fruits as snacks for myself, as well. I have to stock up on these!

2. Amber Myers August 2, 2017 at 5:04 pm - Reply

Oh yum, these look delicious! I think I’d enjoy them. I’ll have to pick up some bags.

3. Liz @ Yes/No Detroit August 2, 2017 at 5:19 pm - Reply

Pineapple chips sound tasty! I can’t say I have tried those before.

4. Courtney Blacher August 2, 2017 at 6:04 pm - Reply

I’ve never seen these before, but it looks tasty.

5. Doria August 2, 2017 at 6:53 pm - Reply

Oh my gosh these look so tasty! I’ve actually never seen them before, but I love that they aren’t super hard or chewy. I’m gonna find them for my guys!

6. Mommy Moment August 2, 2017 at 9:29 pm - Reply

I am always looking for snacks that my kids will love. I especially love that these don’t have any artificial colors or preservatives.

7. Jennifer Van Huss August 2, 2017 at 11:20 pm - Reply

Those look delicious!! I have had coconut chips before, but never beet or mango! I bet the taste fabulous! I love the bright colours and would feel great about feeding them to my children!

8. Dogvills August 3, 2017 at 2:30 am - Reply

I used to be a potato chip addict, but now that I’m eating healthier, I refrained myself from having chips. I am so glad I found this. I can’t wait to try all these.

9. Karlyn Cruz August 3, 2017 at 2:35 am - Reply

I totally love chips especially when we have a movie marathon! These are looks delicious and I would love to try the Mango and Pineapple. Yummy!!

10. Ruth I. August 3, 2017 at 7:29 am - Reply

It’s so awesome that there are now available snacks like this. I love chips and I won’t feel guilty if I enjoy Natural Sins Fruit & Veggie Chips!

11. Victoria Heckstall August 3, 2017 at 12:38 pm - Reply

Oh wow! It looks like a dried fruit but this one is pretty amazing. I would love to try them! Especially the beet.

12. AnnMarie John August 3, 2017 at 3:15 pm - Reply

It’s always nice to bring healthy snacks whenever you’re out with the family! I love this, fruits has always been a favorite at home and I’m sure the kids will appreciate a snack like this!

13. uprunforlife August 3, 2017 at 8:16 pm - Reply

These chips sound delicious and would go perfectly with a sandwich. I will have to give them a try since I am trying to find healthier alternatives to eating potato chips.

14. Cherri Megasko August 3, 2017 at 8:16 pm - Reply

I wish I could say that the search for healthy snacks ends once the kids are grown but unfortunately, it does not. My husband and I still struggle with trying to snack more healthily. Those beet chips look fantastic!

15. Farrah less G. August 4, 2017 at 12:56 pm - Reply

We are also trying to eat more healthy food nowadays as well. Natural Sins become our on the go snack mango and pineapple are my favorites. Haven’t tried the beet though is it taste ok? just curious.

16. Lynndee August 4, 2017 at 2:30 pm - Reply

The hubs loves beets, but I’m not a fan of it either. But I would love to try those chips. They sound good and I think my picky eater would love them too.

17. ricci August 4, 2017 at 3:13 pm - Reply

These fruit and veggie chips sound really good! I would love to get my hands on some pineapple chips!!

18. Katherine August 4, 2017 at 4:37 pm - Reply

Are they chewy? Or more crispy?

• Marysa August 6, 2017 at 12:36 am - Reply

More crispy and crunchy. Not leathery or chewy.

19. Marielle Altenor August 4, 2017 at 7:54 pm - Reply

We LOVE dried fruits & veggies! Haven’t tried this brand yet but would love to try the pineapples

20. Kiwi August 7, 2017 at 5:42 am - Reply

I know a lot of people who have eaten dried fruit and me personally I havent, Pineapples are one of my favorite fruits and I would be interested in trying these in this form.

21. Julie Wood August 10, 2017 at 1:36 pm - Reply

My kids would go nuts over these snacks. I think they look delicious and so healthy. I need to get some of these for my kids.

22. Elena August 14, 2017 at 3:50 pm - Reply

These fruit chips look so yummy! I would love to try them

23. Amy D February 4, 2018 at 5:20 pm - Reply

These look incredible! I’m always looking for healthy snacks for my children! I really want to try the beets!