Going Aluminum-Free with Lavilin Deodorant Cream

I received Lavilin in exchange for my honest review.

I made the switch to natural products just over 10 years ago, when I was trying to conceive my first child and I had rid chemicals from my routine.  With most body products containing chemical ingredients, it can be tough to find products, and ones that are effective.  Deodorants have been a struggle, especially because we love the outdoors, and I have a physically demanding job in a greenhouse (which can also be ridiculously hot, much of the year!).

Lavilin Deodorant Cream comes in a little tub.  You apply with your fingers, and the product can last up to 7 days.  It is water resistant and can last through things like sports and bathing.  And no worries about it staining your clothing.

Lavilin Deodorant Cream

Lavilin is free of chemicals that so many deodorants contain.  This product is aluminum-free, alcohol-free and paraben-free.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil & Hydrogenated Castor Oil & Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax,  Zinc Oxide, Potato Starch (modified), Talc (pharma), Triethyl Citrate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Glycine Soya, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactose, Milk Protein, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Fragrance, O-Cymen-5-Ol. (https://lavilin.com/)

And while I hadn’t heard of Lavilin before, it has been around for decades!

A true classic and pioneer, Lavilin’s Underarm Deodorant Cream has been keeping the “single application” revolution going for more than 30 years. Originally formulated to combat body odor for soldiers in military barracks, the Underarm Deodorant Cream effectively neutralizes perspiration odor in the underarm area. (https://lavilin.com/)

Lavilin Cream Deodorant

The deodorant itself is very thick and goes on with good coverage.  You have to apply it with your fingers, which is different from a regular stick deodorant, but to be honest, I am quite used to that as most natural deodorants I use generally come in a tub.

Lavilin will not stop you from sweating, as this is a deodorant, not an antiperspirant.  I don’t want to clog my body with chemicals or from releasing toxins as it naturally should, so I am fine with this.

If you are looking for an effective deodorant that is free of aluminum and other chemicals, I definitely recommend Lavilin!  It has done a great job at controlling odor for multiple days.

Visit Lavilin at https://lavilin.com/

Check them out on Facebook and Twitter.

By | 2017-05-06T23:40:51+00:00 May 5th, 2017|Beauty & Fashion, Eco-friendly, Natural|23 Comments

1. Maryann D. May 7, 2017 at 10:54 am - Reply

I always look for deodorants without chemicals sinceI find many deodorants cause me irritations. I haven’t heard of this one, but it certainly seems worth it to try.

2. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle May 8, 2017 at 1:07 pm - Reply

I would love to try this! I’ve been doing my best to move away from any product with chemicals or additives. This is especially great for me because aluminum in deodorant DOES NOT agree with my skin.

3. Jeanette May 8, 2017 at 1:28 pm - Reply

I would love to try this myself. I don’t wear deodorant a huge amount for this specific reason. I do Mondays I know I’m going to be very very sweaty. I definitely could use something like this.

4. Terri Beavers May 8, 2017 at 3:05 pm - Reply

I also look for deodorants and other products that won’t harm myself with chemicals. I will check this product out for myself and the grand kids.

5. Sarah Bailey May 8, 2017 at 6:09 pm - Reply

I am sure this is the cream I got in a beauty box a couple of months ago I was really unsure about it but when I got it using it I was really surprised it does work.

6. I have tried a lot of natural deodorants. I am super interested in this one! It looks lovely!

7. Joely Smith May 8, 2017 at 10:02 pm - Reply

Going to give this a try! I hate the additives in deodorant – so unhealthy! This looks like a great alternative!

8. Jennifer May 9, 2017 at 2:09 am - Reply

I seriously have never even heard of this brand. I am going to have to check this out.

9. Heather May 9, 2017 at 3:47 am - Reply

That’s great! I just want to state here that everything is a chemical, even water is a chemical. But I get what you’re saying about using less harmful things as possible in your diet and what you put on your body. It’s important to know what ingredients you are putting on your body or in your body.

10. Dogvills May 9, 2017 at 3:56 am - Reply

I prefer to use products that are chemical free as much as possible. I will check this out.

11. ricci May 9, 2017 at 6:42 am - Reply

I’ve been wanting to try a natural deodorant for a while but haven’t done it yet!! I need to try this one, you make it sound really cool! LOL!

12. Danik May 9, 2017 at 7:01 am - Reply

Always looking a natural deodorant but do they do them for men?

13. Karlyn Cruz May 9, 2017 at 11:17 am - Reply

I’ve never tried to use a deodorant cream but it looks the smell good. I will check it out.

14. Victoria Heckstall May 9, 2017 at 11:19 am - Reply

What a great brand! I’ve heard this from one of my friend and she really love it. I would like to try it too.

15. Michelle Waller May 9, 2017 at 1:25 pm - Reply

I haven’t ever heard of this brand, but it looks like something I could really use. I have never tried deodorant cream though.

16. Bradley C Finnearty May 9, 2017 at 1:26 pm - Reply

This I will have to show to my wife. She is constantly having problems with her deodorants irritating her.

17. Rose Cottrill May 9, 2017 at 4:03 pm - Reply

This sounds like a great option for deodorant. This is my first time hearing about Lavilin, I will check from the store if they have this.

18. Vicky May 9, 2017 at 4:26 pm - Reply

I have been looking to switch to more natural products for a while. I find that my current deodorant has not been working well so i am definitely up for trying something new. I am intrigued by a deodorant you apply with your fingers.

19. uprunforlife May 9, 2017 at 5:00 pm - Reply

I haven’t considered switching to a chemical free deodorant. If the deodorant had an antiperspirant, I wouldn’t hesitate. I sweat way too much at times and would be embarrassed to have wet underarms.

20. Natalie May 9, 2017 at 9:38 pm - Reply

This sounds like a good one! I have tried a few in the past that were not effective and finally found one that works. Will keep this brand in mind!

21. Lynndee May 10, 2017 at 12:57 pm - Reply

I’ve never tried a deodorant cream. It has always been spray or stick. Like that it’s free of aluminum and other chemicals. Sounds like a great deodorant to me!

22. TIm B May 10, 2017 at 2:01 pm - Reply

I’ve seen more products lately either be deodorant or anti-perspirant rather than both combined. I hate to sweat at work because it ruins my dress shirts but I do like the nature ingredients angle of this product. Nice review.

23. Jeni Hawkins May 11, 2017 at 12:19 pm - Reply

This looks really interesting. I would love to try it and see how it might work for me!