One of the best parts of homeownership is having your own space to do what you want to do with it. Changing the colors, home interior, or adding additions to your property are all things that make a home more unique and more suited for your own personal taste. One part of your home you shouldn’t overlook is your backyard. Outdoor areas offer you a unique opportunity to make additions to your home that make it a more enjoyable place to live. Swimming pools are a common addition to many homes, but you may have a small backyard or have already modified your outdoor area to where installing a full-sized pool isn’t practical. Luckily just because you don’t have a lot of room doesn’t mean you can’t have a pool. If you want a pool but can’t fit a full-sized pool on your property, plunge pools CT-made can be the solution you’re looking for and is a project a masonry contractor in CT will be able to provide.
Plunge Pools Explained
A plunge pool is a small swimming pool that has all the features you’d expect in a full-sized pool. One notable feature that makes plunge pools unique is many of them have a seating area just below the water’s surface allowing you to sit and relax. These types of pools are quite practical and despite the smaller size can be used for exercising, relaxation, or simply unwinding on your day off or evening.
Some Benefits of a Plunge Pool
There are several benefits to installing a plunge pool, here are some of the most popular ones
- Fits In Smaller Areas: some yards simply cannot accommodate a regular-sized pool, but a plunge pool allows you to have a pool even if you have a smaller yard. In addition, a plunge pool leaves room for you to add other features to your yard such as decks, seating, and fire pits.
- Safer For The Environment: a plunge pool is smaller which means it uses less power, less water, and less chemicals to keep clean. Also, due to the smaller size a plunge pool uses less power for heat to keep you warm.
- Easy To Install: because plunge pools are smaller installation is a much easier process than a full-sized pool. If your plunge pool is above ground the installation process is even faster due to the fact these types of plunge pools are prebuilt. Maintenance is also easier because of the smaller size as is cleaning and general care.
- Lower Cost: plunge pools can differ in cost depending on what options and materials you choose. Typically, they are cheaper than a full-sized pool due to less size and labor. You also save money on maintenance due to the smaller size.
- Improve Your Health: pools are an excellent way to improve your health and a plunge pool benefits your overall wellbeing. Here are some health benefits of pool ownership. Sitting in cold water can improve your circulation and this can improve heart health. Stress is a common problem many people deal with and spending time in your pool is relaxing allowing time to unwind. If you are recovering from an injury swimming in a plunge pool helps in recovery and can reduce pain. Finally, exercise is a benefit and swimming is one of the best exercises you can do.
Plunge pools make it possible for homeowners who may not have the space to have a pool in their backyard. You may even want to consider a plunge pool if you do have a lot of room simply because of the benefits of affordability and ease of upkeep. A plunge pool adds a lot to your home’s outdoor area and can be the centerpiece of your backyard.