Stress and anxiety are prevalent health conditions among people. And such issues need proper care to avoid further damage. Anxiety and stress are serious issues themselves and can also cause other problems for overall health. That is why it is essential to fight its causes and do it by using all-natural methods. There are plenty of ways and products to combat anxiety and stress. Below we will try to make a list of these natural ways of fighting stress. We aim to give you a list of natural supplements that help when it comes to stress and anxiety. We will focus on CBD oil as one of the all-natural ingredients of the hemp plant. After that, we will give extra taking recommendations regarding stress and anxiety relief. Start from meditation to a healthy diet to daily exercising.
Those who experience stress and anxiety know that there are plenty of products on the market claiming they can help. But the truth is, most of these products are not long-term solutions. Instead, most of the supplements you find in stores are only short-term options for fighting anxiety and stress. Some products simply don’t help at all and are just a waste of money and time. Keep in mind that these kinds of options are not optimal because they are not all-natural supplements. That is why they might as well cause harmful side effects on users. And that is also why people are constantly searching for all-natural supplements to fight stress, depression, and anxiety.
A list of natural supplements for stress and anxiety
There is a wide range of natural ingredients that can help. Those include herbs, minerals, vitamins, and other elements. So, here is a list of the most popular remedies that can help you relax and improve your mood:
- Chamomile is the first natural supplement you should consider trying. You all heard of it before, and you can get it in capsules, teas, tablets, and other forms. Studies show that chamomile may help with anxiety, so consider using it.
- Passionflower is another flower extract that helps with anxiety. You can also get it in teas or capsules to get the best out of it. Even though there are not enough studies regarding this supplement, we know that it is safe to use.
- Lemon Balm is a herb that relieves stress in people with mild to moderate anxiety. This supplement dated back more than 2 thousand years ago, yet there is not enough evidence of all the benefits.
- Amino acid combinations help reduce stress and anxiety also. So, a variety of L-lysine and L-arginine, available in capsules, can help a lot. Keep in mind that the two amino acids should be of the same level, around 3 grams each.
- Magnesium – taking a magnesium supplement, which is available in tablets, has the power to improve anxiety. It is a suggestion of several studies, and more research is underway to determine other benefits of using it.
- Fish oil or omega-3 fatty acid can also help and are easy to find, even in supermarkets. People often call this “the good fat” because it can benefit the heart and reduce anxiety.
- Vitamins A, E, and C. People who experience anxiety have low levels of these vitamins, and taking these vitamins for around six weeks will help a lot.
CBD oil is an all-natural supplement for stress and anxiety
CBD oil is a powerful all-natural supplement that can help a lot with anxiety, stress, or depression. Assuming that you already know what CBD is, we will simply explain the way CBD helps. So, CBD or Cannabidiol is a hemp plant’s ingredient that can interact with the endocannabinoid system. This system is responsible for most of our brain and body functions, so you may imagine how important it is. CBD can interact with the receptors of this system and, in return, release all the therapeutic properties. So, CBD does the job by affecting serotonin levels in the brain when it comes to anxiety. We all know that the levels of serotonin play an essential role in mood and behavior. As a result, this kind of interaction helps naturally relieve anxiety without causing adverse side effects.
In addition, CBD will also reduce discomfort and anxiety for people who suffer from a social anxiety disorder. Like so, people will experience less anxiety during public speaking when taking CBD oil. A healthy sleeping experience helps a lot against stress also. And CBD is the one that can improve sleep, so that CBD oil will help you directly and indirectly. We believe we do not need to inform you about hemp laws or CBD legality. What we think we should do is recommend you start with the best CBD oil out there. And which better than Swiss quality CBD oils?
Practical tips regarding CBD oil daily usage for anxiety
You can take CBD in many forms, but we recommend you start with CBD oil. We say that because it is the perfect solution if you haven’t taken CBD before. CBD oil is safe to use and legal, so no need to worry about possible adverse side effects. Assuming that you bought the CBD oil, let’s just give you a list of steps you should take:
- If you are using other supplements, you must visit your doctor before taking CBD oil daily. That way, you will eliminate any doubt regarding safety and dosage.
- Start with 5% CBD products but aim at 20% CBD on CBD-based products such as CBD oil.
- If you are a beginner, start with small amounts of CBD oil. We recommend three drops in the morning and 3 in the evening.
- If the starting dosage is not working the way, you expected after a week, increase the dosage and try again for another week.
- Be patient and consistent, and we promise you will feel the positive impact.
In conclusion, we would like to add something else to this guide. Please consider eating healthy and exercising more. Exercising is probably the best natural remedy to fight stress. It is safe and delivers long-term improvement. Mixing a healthy diet with daily exercising and CBD oil might be the secret for you, so try it out.