The beginning of every relationship is dating. In fact in the modern-day lifestyle, dating has become a sport for many people where they want to have the company of someone with whom they like to spend their time and hang around. However, there are many people who because of their work-life cannot find a suitable match and therefore invest time in dating to find the one with whom they can spend their rest of life. Since dating nowadays lays the foundation for future life, relationships, and behavior, here are some tips for the first important thirty days of dating.
The beginning of Contact
This is the most important phase of dating as it lays the foundation for future interactions. The actions and observations in this period determine the likeliness of the guy or the girl. The basic requirement for this phase is communication as per the site, The Absolute Dater. However, the communications are required to be natural and no sugarcoating as it can create false hopes and problems in the future. This period also gives a downright indication about the type of person one is interacting with, therefore one should:
- Be themselves – in order to let the other person understand you more organically for your nature and needs.
- Going out – first interactions can be founding blocks for lasting relationships. Therefore, one should try to invest enough amount of time in it. Going to places and discovering them in free time can certainly do the job for it.
- Looking good – It is very important as attraction is the base for interaction initially and one should also smell good.
The second and third dates are the times when things start to gear up. However, it certainly requires some tips which are:
- Avoiding cell phones and all other forms of distractions while spending time with your partner.
- Maintaining eye contact to flare up some passion and trustworthiness. People who steal eyes can certainly bring down the level of immersion.
- Asking more questions about the other person. This tends to show interest and curiousness in the person.
- Avoid using social media for interactions to keep things organic and private.
Knowing the person
As the time together progresses, things should get more planned for the future, the tips for this include:
- Have a minimalist approach in terms of making the other person feel special; the right sort of person always appreciates the smallest gestures of appreciation and acknowledgment which lavish arrangements cannot bring in.
- Complementing the other person over their attributes and making a habit of it. It not just shapes the relationship but also transforms one into a better person altogether as every relation and person is a learning opportunity.
- Avoid mentioning exes and previous relationships for obvious reasons.
- Avoid overeating or getting drunk as it spares you more time and focuses upon conversations. These conversations play a key role in determining more about feelings and ambitions.
- Mannerisms always tend to make a good impression and also the responsive behavior from the other side can help in tallying the person inwardly.
- Maintaining honesty about life and work commitments make things more compatible for the future. If not it will help in avoiding a painful bond. Also, being clear about priorities is very essential for a working relationship in the future.