When you have a baby to look after, you’re going to feel pretty short on time. You just won’t have time for everything you want to do, and that means your self care routine and getting ready routine in the mornings can often fall by the wayside. However, these easy beauty hacks can help you to feel good.
Read on and see what you can do to save time and feel amazing:
- Make Sure You Have A Good Skincare Routine
Start by making sure you have a good skincare routine. This will benefit you in so many ways. You won’t need to worry too much about wearing makeup, as your skin will be a clean, smooth canvas. Just a slick of makeup here and there and you should feel polished enough to face the day. Make sure you do the following:
- Always cleanse with a proper cleanser – don’t just use wipes.
- Use serums to treat specific skincare concerns.
- Apply SPF in the morning to protect from the sun, even if it’s not sunny.
- Make Dry Shampoo Your Best Friend
Dry shampoo will make your hair look clean so you barely have to wash it at all, as well as giving it a little bounce and volume. You can get away with unwashed hair for days with dry shampoo as your best friend!
- Get A Little Help
If you’re concerned about a certain area and it’s really getting you down, get a little help with it. Of course you should have a consultation and make sure this is right for you first, but it could help you to feel better each day. Visiting a dental lab that is completely different and having a consultation could help you to address any issues with your smile or teeth once and for all, for example. Getting your hair done by a professional is always a good idea too, as home dye jobs just never turn out as well.
- Come Up With A Capsule Wardrobe
A capsule wardrobe means many things:
- Not spending as much money on clothes in the long run.
- Buying higher quality clothes that last.
- Finding your personal style.
- Always having something to wear, no matter the occasion.
- Having a wardrobe of clothes that you really love.
As long as you take this mission seriously, you could build a capsule wardrobe that really resonates with you and your lifestyle.
- Go For A Low Maintenance Haircut
Don’t get a fringe if you don’t want to blow dry and style it every day! Go for a more low maintenance haircut, like a bob.
- Amp Up Your Look With Lipstick
You don’t need a full face of makeup to add a little something special to your look. Just add a slick of bold lipstick and you can be ready to meet a friend for a catch up in an instant!
These beauty hacks can work for just about anybody. Got some of your own to share? Leave a comment below!