Deciding on the type of cookie to prepare for a party is not as easy as it seems. In case you have no idea of which cookie to prepare for your upcoming party, the following are perfect ideas for you.
1) Polish Christmas Cookies
They are also called polish Christmas cookies, cream cheese kolaches, and polish kolaczki. It is advisable to roll cold dough. A warm one is likely to stick in your fingers. Additionally, moisten your fingers with water and wet one corner of the Polish kolaczki cookies to stay enclosed while baking. Ingredients include cream cheese, flour, jam, egg yolk, powdered sugar, and unsalted butter. The procedure is simple. Whisk butter with cream cheese and egg yolk until it is fluffy, and then add the flour and mix. Wrap the mixture in a foil, then refrigerate for an hour. Roll and cut the dough into pieces. Lastly, fold them and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes. You can also dust them with powdered sugar before you serve.
2) Iced Sugar Cookies
These are sugar cookies with icing. Aside from holding their shape. Here are other properties of iced sugar cookies that will make you love them:
· Have fat surface for decoration
· They stay soft for long
· They freeze beautifully
· They have an irresistible vanilla flavor
The ingredients include eggs, creamed butter, sugar, salt, vanilla extract, flour, baking powder, and almond extract. Do you know how to prepare them? Check the following preparation procedure:
While preparing these cookies, roll the dough before chilling it to achieve great results. Additionally, roll them thick to remain soft.
3) Pumpkin-Cherry Cookies
This is a unique type of cookie you can prepare for breakfast. It is a combination of pumpkin and cherry, healthy for morning breakfast. The ingredients include baking soda, salt, olive oil, brown sugar, egg, oats, wheat flour, pure pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice. The following is the procedure for preparing it:
· Heat the oven to 350°F
· Whisk the flour together with oats, baking soda, pie piece, and salt
· Beat pumpkin, oil, sugar, and eggs on medium speed. You can do this using either a manual or an electric mixer. Lower the speed after a few minutes.
· Mix the above with flour mixture, pepitas, and cherries.
· Scoop about a third cup each and place on a baking sheet
· Bake until dark brown
4) Butter Cookies
Butter cookies are one of the cookies that are easy to prepare. Like other cookies, its ingredients include eggs, vanilla sugar, salt, flour, butter, and baking powder. Follow the following procedure to it:
· Beat the egg yolk together with sugar, vanilla sugar, and butter.
· Stir in flour and baking powder, then mix them well
· Add salt
· Form a roll in a plastic wrap
· Put in the refrigerator for one hour
· Preheat the oven to 300°F
· Cut slices as per your preference
· Place the dough in the muffin tins
· Bake for 20 minutes