The most sought after method to keep the carpets clean and refreshing is- Carpet Steam Cleaning. From commercial to residential settings, more and more people are opting for this method so that they can renew their carpets with a thorough cleaning and remove the dirt and stains quickly.
This method has become popular over time as it doesn’t use harsh materials that might be harmful to the carpet. It relies on natural and effective steam cleaning.
What happens in steam cleaning?
In steam cleaning, water vapours are used to clean the floors. Steam is suspended in the air from the machine.
First, the water is heated to a certain degree, and then it is attached to the machine. These machines look like normal vacuum cleaners. When the steam, coming out from the heated water, comes in contact with the fiber, it helps in breaking up dirt.
How does a steam carpet cleaner work?
Just like the process explained above, during steam cleaning, steam vapour penetrates the carpet, surrounding the carpet fiber to soften and loosen the dirt. That also removes old stains on the carpet. After the dirt build-up softens, a vacuum is created by the machine to lift the germ, bacteria, etc, along with the moisture created by the steam machine. This process thoroughly cleans the carpet as the penetration is deep and faster.
After this cleaning is done, very little moisture is left behind that dries up quickly, giving no space for molds to grow.
What are the advantages of steam cleaning?
Here are a few advantages of steam cleaning that you should keep in mind when you buy the right machine-
- It is very effective.
- It removes inground dirt, old stains, and any dust on the carpet.
- It can also remove disease-causing termites, bacteria, fungi, etc.
- Once the process is complete, the carpet looks fresh and as clean as new.
- Help in increasing the lifespan of the carpet
- It also removes allergens from the carpet to clean the air. That helps with the breathing of sensitive occupants.
Things to do before Steam Cleaning:
Other things to follow-
- Move the furnishings and furniture in a different room
- Pick up everything from the carpet
- If in case, you can’t move furniture, place aluminium foil squares under the legs so that it doesn’t catch moisture.
- Make sure you dust the baseboards.
- Check the carpet surface once to check it is free of more small, tine things like a nut bolt, or a screw as these can damage the machine.
Good, and healthy families get their carpets steam cleaned every four months. The house with pets needs more steam cleaning than the usual house. If you’re a professional cleaner, an investment in steam cleaning will help you, as it is in demand, and you will get to work on many projects. It does a perfect job and can help you earn customer loyalty. We hope this helped you in coming to a decision.