Dremel has for a long time been the best choice for rotary tools users. This is because the brand comes up with high quality tools that meet all the required standards. However, Dremel have made efforts to make different models that suit the varying needs of their customers. Both the 4200 and 4300 are some of the best performing and versatile rotary tools on the market. In this post, we are going to be doing a Dremel 4200 and 4300 comparison to see how they match up to one another. This is to help you determine the one that will serve your rotary needs better. Before we do that, it is important to look at the two tools individually.
The Dremel 4300
The Dremel 4300 is the most advanced rotary tools from Dremel and comes with great features that enable it to deliver impressive performance on different applications. That is why the rotary tool is ideal for use both at home and in your workshop. Therefore, whether you are a professional or a homeowner, you will find the 4300 very convenient. The most interesting thing about Dremel 4300 is that it comes with a debris redirecting system that pushes away all the waste created during the operation. This is important for it leaves your working area clean.
To make the Dremel 4300 versatile, it comes with about 40 attachments and 6 accessories that help you complete different tasks. This is important for you can use the same tool to handle tasks that you normally complete using other power tools. For example, the tool has a cutting attachment that can transform it into a circular saw. As a result, you can be able to cut wood and other materials without using a circular saw.
The 4300 is also an easy to use tool as it is fitted with a 3 jaw chuck system for changing bits and accessories. This features a toolless change system.
- Powerful motor that is able to handle most rotary applications. Hard tasks such as grinding, cutting, sanding and carving.
- Compatible with most Dremel attachments and accessories. This ensures that the drill can be able to handle most applications that you put to it. Dremels are designed to handle different tasks and when one version is compatible with all attachments, the tool is able to play its intended purpose.
- attachments are included with the package. Unlike other rotary tool manufacturers who require you to buy attachments and accessories separately, Dremel puts them in one package. This saves time and money for the buyer because they do not have to buy anything else in order to use the tool.
- coes with a hard case. Dremel includes a very hard case with the product. This makes it easy for users to securely store or carry their tool with ease.
- Has a pivot light that illuminates the working area.
- The case feels heavy and bulky.
Unlike other previous models of Dremel that came with a complicated system for changing bits, the Dremel 4200 is fitted with an EZ tool change system that only requires a wrench to complete the change. This makes it easy for users to perform quick accessory changes even in the middle of a project.
To enable this tool to handle heavy tasks, the manufacturer has installed 1.6 amp motor that delivers great performance in most applications. This is important for it enables you to work on heavy duty projects around your home. The good thing is that this tool is very versatile as it runs at speeds of between 5000 and 35000 rpm. This can give you a wide range of speed options that can enable you to handle different projects. With 4 accessories and 36 attachments, you have a tool that can easily handle most rotary project that you throw at it.
- Powerful motor that handles different rotary applications
- Comfortable grip. This reduces numbness and fatigue when using the tool for an extended period of time.
- Can perform different tasks. From sanding, grinding, polishing and carving, you can count on the Dremel 4200 to deliver.
- Comes with a large number of attachments and accessories to facilitate your work.
- Has a hard case for easy transportation.
- Not compatible with all Dremel accessories and attachments.
Dremel has lived up to its reputation by producing high quality rotary tools that deliver in different applications. Although both the 4200 and 4300 are great tools, the latter is seen as more capable. This is because of its more powerful motor and toolless bit change system.