Your little one has a birthday coming up, and they have requested a unicorn party-get ready to embrace all things rainbow and sparkly! Take a look at some of our top favorite unicorn birthday party ideas that are sure to make their party as memorable as it will be magical.
Source: Honey & Betts
- Easily create a rainbow wall out of streamers and white balloons, and then use that backdrop as a photobooth for your child’s party guests. Don’t forget the props!
Having a unicorn-shaped custom giant beautiful inflatable will provide the cutest corner of the party. It can be also a unicorn bouncy castle to place in the backyard. Inflatables always provide fun and memorable moments during any party. Besides, the celebrant and the guests will have unique and cool photos afterward.
Finding a cute unicorn piñata is a total must, and having it filled with unicorn-themed candy is sure to take it to the next level.
Tie everything together with a cute banner and some paper goods that fit the color scheme, such as pink, purple, blue, and yellow.
- In the weeks leading up to the party, you’ll find yourself running quite a few errands as you prepare for the big day. If you have a baby that will be accompanying you on your excursions, be sure to look into a front baby carrier to keep your little one comfortable as you take care of business.
Food and Treats
Source: Pop Sugar
One of the major must-haves at any birthday party is having the right kind of food. With bright colors and plenty of opportunities for sprinkles, unicorn-themed food is a trend that we can all get on board with.
- If you’re up to the challenge, take a look at some homemade unicorn birthday cake ideas, or some fun cupcakes.
- For the main course, consider making some rainbow grilled cheese-simply use white cheese and your choice of food coloring for a treat that is both awe-inspiring and simple to assemble.
- Get inspired for unicorn-themed snack ideas, as well! Put together some unicorn horns made from pretzel sticks and white chocolate, whip up some sweet rainbow dip (perfect with wafer cookies, graham crackers, and fresh fruit) or prep some unicorn popcorn! Your child’s party guests are sure to love these brightly colored, scrumptious treats.
- Easily throw together a game of unicorn ring toss! Use inexpensive supplies that are easy to find around the house and set it up either indoors or outside.
- Take a new spin on a classic game by setting up a Pin the Horn on the Unicorn game! Buy a poster premade or make one at home.
- Sit all of the party guests down to make their own unicorn horn headbands! Be sure to supply plenty of silk flowers, unicorn horn color options, plastic jewels, and whatever embellishments you can find.
- If Minute to Win It games are your jam, see what you can find my way of unicorn-themed Minute to Win it games, such as this unicorn junk in the trunk game.
Source: Presley Couture
- An awesome, unicorn-themed birthday party calls for an awesome unicorn outfit for the guest of honor! Consider getting her a unicorn party dress in her favorite color to make the day extra special.
- Pair that adorable birthday dress with a fun pair of sparkly shoes, like these super cute gold flats.
- Top it all off (literally!) with a special unicorn crown just for the birthday girl. Complete with silk flowers and a horn in her color of choice, this will make her feel like the princess that she truly is.
Unicorn Party Planning Time!
So now that you have all of your inspiration, it’s time to get party planning! Remember that this party is for your little girl, so take some time to sit down with her and brainstorm some things that she would like at her party. Run some of these ideas by her and see what she likes best, and have fun planning her magical unicorn party!
Leave A Comment