You’re becoming a parent and you want to celebrate this joy with your friends and family. You have decided the date and the guest list has been prepared. Now comes the difficult part: you must choose a theme and design baby shower invites. With the abundance of adorableness, it’s going to be time-taking for you to make a final decision.
Below are some gorgeous baby shower invitation options for you to take inspiration and make a statement.
Ideas for Baby Shower Invites
- Gender Reveal Invitation. These invitations can be a great way to reveal your baby’s gender. Not only would it run a sudden gush of excitement among your family and friends, but it would also help them choose an appropriate gift for your baby as per its gender. It is going to be a simple yet an adorable idea to fit for your theme as well.
- Geometric Invite. Geometrics are a popular trend for baby shower invites. Use triangle, circles and squares on your baby shower invitation cards which will go for any preggo with the love for modern design.
- Woodland Designs. If there is one thing timeless in baby shower invites, it is the cute and cuddly, woodland baby shower invites. Animals are love and there is nothing cuter on this planet than baby animals. This is the reason you will see plenty of sites doing woodland baby shower invites. You may even ask your guests to bring any of their favorite stuffed animal toys for the mom-to-be.
Some of the popular ideas collected from online websites are: Elephant moms and babies, rabbits being cuddly and jumpy will work both for girls and boys, giraffes and lions will be great for jungle-themed baby showers.
- Metallic Invites. Who doesn’t love glitz and sparkles? Silver and gold are extremely popular with regards to adding fabulousness to baby shower invites. Your choice may include foil-stamped designs or invites with glittery elements to make an air of glamor around the baby shower celebration. One thing you should be mindful of while going for metallic rage is the glitter quality. The metallic foil or glitter shouldn’t rub off or dust away inside the envelopes or in your face or hands.
- DIY Baby Shower Invites. Keeping the above-mentioned ideas aside, you can bring your own creativity in use. Let your brain do the magic. Play with designs, colors, & themes, and play it all with your significant other. DIY baby shower invites portray such a personal and considerate message to the event that everyone will instantly love the invite. You can make your baby shower memorable by scribbling your own design and feelings on the invite. It will not only give you a chance to be creative and lend a personal touch, but you would also be saving money which can better contribute to your baby shower celebration party.
With such an important event of your life happening, you would want to make sure that everything from the start till the end is just on point. Baby shower invites is where you will probably start from. Take help from the ideas given above and start your party off right.