Mochi Squishy Advent Calendar

My kids love squishies, and my daughter was thrilled when our Elf on the Shelf brought her a Squishy Advent Calendar this year.  Each day on the calendar is numbered, so it was fun for her to wake up every morning and see what squishy toy would be behind the door.

We did have a day where there was nothing behind the door, so I sent an e-mail to Purple Ladybug Novelty, who suggested that I open it up, pull out the tray, and check if the squishies had shifted in transport.  Sure enough, there was one that had made its way into the wrong place.  They have great customer service and saved the day!

Mochi Advent Calendar

My daughter was so excited for December 1st, and every day was a treat, opening up the doors to see what squishy was inside.  There was a good variety in types (with no duplicates).  There are 24 in total, and the last day had a big Santa squishy.

Mochi Squishy Advent Calendar

My daughter was also excited to find a pink hippo, just like on the front of the advent calendar.  I loved her excitement, and that she was trying to guess what would be in the next day.

Mochi Squishy Advent Calendar

There were also some Christmas themed squishies, like a snowman and Santa.  It is nice that there are some holiday themed squishies, but not all.

Mochi Squishy Advent Calendar

Note that the squishies are all flat on at least one side (assumably so that they could fit well into the calendar). The back or bottom doesn’t always have a design or paint, like you might picture a big squishy. I don’t have any issue with these being flat on one side, and it actually made it nice for my daughter to line up all her squishies to display.

My daughter liked all her squishies, so this calendar was a win! There were a couple of different designs for the 2018 calendar, so hopefully next year she will get to try a different squishy calendar.

You can find this advent calendar at Purple Ladybug Novelty and Amazon.

By | 2019-01-09T17:18:11+00:00 January 9th, 2019|Christmas, Holidays|18 Comments

1. Candy January 11, 2019 at 10:52 pm - Reply

It is kind of late for advent calendar seeing as how Christmas is over. Something to thing about for next year.

2. Melissa Chapman January 11, 2019 at 11:16 pm - Reply

I wish my daughter was young so we could get that squishie calendar. I will have to get this for my nieces and nephews who would love it.

3. Jeanette January 12, 2019 at 12:00 am - Reply

My son would definitely love something like this. He loves the squishy line of toys! He wants everything squishy! I might use this calendar next year!

4. Sarah Bailey January 12, 2019 at 12:28 am - Reply

OK this is an adorable advent calender I love the idea of getting a new squishy everyday! I mean who wouldn’t??!

5. Pam January 12, 2019 at 1:19 am - Reply

This was a super cute advent calendar. This is one that my granddaughter might be interested in next year! She wasn’t really into the chocolate one we did this year.

6. Amber Myers January 12, 2019 at 1:31 am - Reply

My daughter would just LOVE this. She’s all about her squishies. She collects them.

7. Beth January 12, 2019 at 2:14 am - Reply

My kids would have loved this when they were younger! What a great advent calendar.

8. Lisa Martin January 12, 2019 at 3:32 am - Reply

This looks really cute. We do advent calendars every year. My son loves the lego ones and my daughter would love this one!

9. Gervin Khan January 12, 2019 at 3:41 am - Reply

Such a nice innovation for our kids to love calendar and set their date with it. Amazing design that kids will definitely love. Thank you for sharing this to us.

10. Emily January 12, 2019 at 6:46 am - Reply

This looks like something my kids would be all about! We did not do an advent calendar this year but I know they would enjoy it. I like the idea of them getting a little toy each day, it helps build up the fun and suspense!

11. Alyssa January 12, 2019 at 3:21 pm - Reply

Ahh! This is adorable!! My kids are squishiee-obsessed and would absolutely love this!

12. Brandy January 12, 2019 at 5:02 pm - Reply

What a fun advent calendar. This is a really neat way to countdown. I hadn’t even heard of mochi squishy before now.

13. Kimberly Croisant January 13, 2019 at 12:08 am - Reply

How fun…I love squishy things.

14. Catalina January 13, 2019 at 10:11 am - Reply

I squishy calendar is such a good idea! I think every child loves squishies. This will be our option for the next year too!

15. Lynndee January 13, 2019 at 2:37 pm - Reply

What a cute and fun advent calendar. Having an advent calendar is a Christmas tradition over here.

16. Shannon Gurnee January 13, 2019 at 11:43 pm - Reply

I love Advent Calendars and this one looks like fun! I love that there are different toys throughout the month.

17. Terri Steffes January 14, 2019 at 4:50 pm - Reply

Well, that is super cute! My little nephew Cameron would love this. I think that he might just get an extra surprise from his soon-to-be favorite aunt.

18. Terri Beavers January 15, 2019 at 12:30 am - Reply

I love this advent calendar! My son is obsessed with squishioes, he would have loved to have one. Maybe he will still be into them next year, I will be looking for one for him. It’s awesome that it has a different one for each day.