Disney On Ice Presents 100 Years of Magic Coming to Albany, NY this December 13-16, 2018

I received tickets for Disney on Ice in exchange for my honest review.

Every year, our family goes to see Disney on Ice when it comes to town each December.  It is a fun family tradition, and we look forward to seeing what the show will be like every year!

This year it is “Disney On Ice Presents 100 Years of Magic”, celebrating the many Disney characters from over the years.

Disney on Ice

Be charmed by a cast of over 50 of Disney’s unforgettable characters, with Mouse-ter of Ceremonies Mickey Mouse, the irresistible Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy and many of the Disney Princesses. Relive the magic of Disney’s Frozen with Anna, Elsa, and Olaf. Sing-along to over 30 songs during moments from Disney•Pixar’s Toy Story, Finding Dory, Disney’s The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and more in a show to leave your whole family captivated with memories to last a lifetime. (DisneyonIce.com)

It is fun to see what characters and stories will be highlighted at the show, as the ice skating characters perform a variety of stories.

Disney on Ice

The skaters are all very talented, and this show really is something the whole family can enjoy together.  I like watching the show alongside the kids, seeing the skaters and the Disney characters from over the years (including ones from movies I enjoyed as a child).

Disney on Ice

There are so many characters, you are sure to see some favorites!

Disney on Ice Toy Story

In addition to the wonderful skating, everything is always well done, from the costumes to the sets and special effects.  They do some special lighting, pyrotechnics, and acrobatics, which are impressive.

Check here to see if Disney On Ice is coming to a city near you!  Show themes may vary.

Some upcoming shows include:

Albany, NY December 13-16, 2018

Boston, MA – December 21-30, 2018

Trenton, NJ – January 3-6, 2019

Manchester, NH – January 17-21, 2019

Springfield, MA – March 28-31, 2019

Visit Disney on Ice at

By | 2018-11-13T01:13:20+00:00 November 13th, 2018|Entertainment, Family Fun|35 Comments

1. Candice Laboy November 28, 2018 at 8:53 pm - Reply

In all the years of being a Disney fan , I’ve never been to a show. This past summer we took a family trip to Disney World and felt like a kid again. I think I may have to buy tickets for the gang.. Thanks for posting the dates!

2. Amanda Yorton November 28, 2018 at 9:25 pm - Reply

Disney on Ice is on my bucket list for the kids! They would love it so much!

3. Anna Nwa November 29, 2018 at 1:27 am - Reply

I’ve always wondered if this show would be worth going to. Thanks for the insight! I will definitely have to take my son when he gets a little older!

4. Annie Cho November 29, 2018 at 1:35 am - Reply

I love Disney and I love watching figure skating, so this looks so fun to me! I wish I were in NY so I could see it!
    xoxo
    Annie

5. Echo November 29, 2018 at 4:43 am - Reply

I have always wanted to see Disney on Ice! I have heard it is simply magical!

6. GiGi Eats November 29, 2018 at 5:02 am - Reply

I have never seen an ice show before but I would be so interested because I do love watching figure skating when it’s on! It’s a whole other world to me because skating + me = a HORRIFIC FIREY CAR ACCIDENT! lol!

7. Karen November 29, 2018 at 1:12 pm - Reply

That looks like such a great show! I’m a huge fan of Disney on Ice. It’s a great show even if your kids are older. It’s really one of those things that Disney lovers of all ages can enjoy.

8. Dani November 29, 2018 at 1:20 pm - Reply

One of my earliest memories is being allowed up on the ice to collect feathers fallen from the costumes of a disney on ice show. It was amazing!

9. Amber Myers November 29, 2018 at 1:28 pm - Reply

This is such a fun show! We’ve been to several of them and have been impressed. It’s so cool what people can do on the ice.

10. Candy November 29, 2018 at 1:30 pm - Reply

If you have never been to Disney in Ice you need to go. I mean everyone. So beautiful to watch and it is magical

11. Lian Wright November 29, 2018 at 3:16 pm - Reply

This is a show my kids love attending! It is so much fun to see our favourite Disney characters skating and having fun. I can’t wait for it to come to my area.

12. MorePassportStamps.com November 29, 2018 at 3:16 pm - Reply

I want to have kids just so I can go!

13. Brittany Vantrease November 29, 2018 at 3:46 pm - Reply

My grandma took me to see Disney on Ice when I was a young girl and I remember it always being so magical. The characters have changed some, but I’d love to take my kids some time before they’re too old to enjoy it.

14. Tomi C November 29, 2018 at 4:08 pm - Reply

We see Disney on Ice every time it comes to town. They just announced the latest show coming in February and I can hardly wait. Always a good time

15. Kimberly November 29, 2018 at 4:39 pm - Reply

I remember the days of Disney on Ice. My girls absolutely loved going to the shows. It was so much fun for them to see the characters come alive, skating around to the music.

16. Charli Bruce November 29, 2018 at 4:55 pm - Reply

I’ve always wanted to see Disney on Ice! I am going in March and can’t wait x

17. Tamara November 29, 2018 at 4:57 pm - Reply

I don’t care how old you are this would be a great show to see. I went to the Sesame Street show when my son was very small and loved the tv show. He sang through the whole thing and we loved it too. So fun!

18. Terri Steffes November 29, 2018 at 5:33 pm - Reply

I love Disney on Ice. It has been years since I have seen a show. What I love the most is the fact that Disney employees ice skaters. LOVE that.

19. Melanie East November 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm - Reply

My daughter won tickets to Frozen on ice a few years ago. It was a blast! I am sure this show will be, too.

20. Pam November 29, 2018 at 7:07 pm - Reply

My kids always wanted to see Disney on Ice. It looks like a really magical show, with so many familia character.

21. Tasheena November 29, 2018 at 7:27 pm - Reply

I’ve always wanted to see Disney on Ice. This looks like such a fun experience. I have to look into taking my family.

22. Sarah Bailey November 29, 2018 at 8:03 pm - Reply

i bet this is going to be such an amazing show! Disney always seem to know how to throw a good show and hands up I would love to go and see one myself.

23. Brittany November 29, 2018 at 11:48 pm - Reply

Disney on Ice is literally the most fun show!!! We went last year. I can’t wait until this comes to LA (I hope it does…). Thanks for these pictures!

24. Brittany November 29, 2018 at 11:49 pm - Reply

25. Tonya Wilhelm November 30, 2018 at 12:13 am - Reply

Disney on ice would be so much fun to see. I never went as a kid. I think I missed out.

26. kumamonjeng November 30, 2018 at 12:46 am - Reply

I see Disney on ice before and love it so much. AS I was able to have see all my favorite characters appear on ice rink. That was many years ago but still have good memory.

27. Shelley King November 30, 2018 at 2:07 am - Reply

When my kids were little we always went to the Disney on ice shows. I still want to go. If it comes around here I may do a girls night with my fellow Disney loving friends!

28. Kim November 30, 2018 at 4:28 am - Reply

I saw this when I was a kid a very, very long time ago! There’s nothing like it and it’s worth every penny!

29. Amy H November 30, 2018 at 2:32 pm - Reply

It’s been quite a few years since we’ve gone to Disney on Ice. Now that Peanut is getting old enough, I think we need to take her to one sometime.

30. Samantha November 30, 2018 at 3:49 pm - Reply

My kids love Disney on Ice. It’s always a good time 🙂

31. Nancy at Whispered Inspirations November 30, 2018 at 4:01 pm - Reply

We haven’t been to a Disney on Ice for a long time. I need to change this, they are always so fun and special. Thanks for the reminder. I’ll check their schedule.

32. Mary Edwards November 30, 2018 at 5:22 pm - Reply

We always have a blast at Disney on Ice. We go every year and it’s always new!

33. Lisa Favre November 30, 2018 at 8:01 pm - Reply

I have never been to Disney on Ice but now that I am a mama, it’s definitely something I’d like to do! All the details about Disney on Ice seems so perfect!

34. Denay DeGuzman December 1, 2018 at 3:33 am - Reply

It’s been way too long since I’ve enjoyed a Disney on Ice show. This holiday season is a perfect time to see their latest production!

35. Claudia Krusch December 3, 2018 at 3:50 am - Reply

If you have never been to Disney in Ice, it’s an experience not to be missed. So beautiful to watch and it’s definitely magical