Wonder Ball Candy: Fun Treats From My Childhood!

Wonder Ball

I received WonderBall candy in exchange for my honest review.

When we received a package of Wonder Ball chocolate treats, my kids were absolutely excited!  While they wouldn’t remember this candy, it was a popular candy in the 90’s.  Now owned by the Frankford Candy, they have a line of chocolates with candies inside, plus its newest variety Wonder Ball Plus Prize has a toy treat in the packaging!

wonderball

The kids took some time to figure out which ball to open first. There are different themes, so they got to work figuring out what order to open them in.

WonderBall

Removing the foil reveals a chocolate ball, which breaks apart.

WonderBall Candy

Each chocolate ball has different candies inside.  It was fun to see which designs and flavors would be in each ball.

Wonderball Candies

The Wonder Ball Plus Prize comes with a toy, which you can find under a little compartment in the bottom of the box.

Wonder Ball Toy

The kids had so much fun unwrapping their chocolates and treats.

WonderBall

My daughter was super excited to receive a Shopkins bracelet in one of the Wonder Ball Plus Toys boxes.  So cute, and the charm clips off, so she can put it on her backpack too.

Shopkins Bracelet Wonder Ball Candy

My youngest has a peanut allergy, and she was able to have the WonderBall candies we received.  Frankford Candy lists allergen warnings on the outer consumer packaging.  (Always read the labeling!)

National Chocolate Day is October 28!

Visit Wonder Ball Candy at

You can find Wonder Ball candies at retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Toys R Us, and more!

By | 2018-01-03T02:37:43+00:00 October 24th, 2017|Gift Giving, Kids, Product Reviews|26 Comments

1. robin rue October 25, 2017 at 12:29 pm - Reply

I don’t remember those at all, but they sound awesome. I need to get some for myself and the kids – we will all love them.

2. Alli Smith October 25, 2017 at 12:34 pm - Reply

I think I do remember these! I’m thinking the grandkids would love to find a few of these wonder balls in their stockings on Christmas morning.

3. Amber Myers October 25, 2017 at 12:36 pm - Reply

My daughter LOVES these! I usually pick her up one when I’m at the grocery store. They are tasty! I sometimes steal a bite or two.

4. Anita October 25, 2017 at 1:14 pm - Reply

I have never heard of these, but I’m thinking about getting some for my neices and nephews. They would love this.

5. Tomi C October 25, 2017 at 1:52 pm - Reply

My kids love Wonderballs. I never noticed the addition of mango candy or Shopkins toys. My daughter would love that.

6. Jeanette October 25, 2017 at 2:26 pm - Reply

These remind me of something from when I this is a South Africa. They have a chocolate thing that has a toy in the middle. My kiddo could not get enough of it.

7. Doria October 25, 2017 at 3:43 pm - Reply

Cute! My guys haven’t tried these yet, but they remind me of Kinder Eggs, which you can’t get in the U.S., so that’s awesome!

8. Candy October 25, 2017 at 4:35 pm - Reply

Haven’t heard of this candy. More to them than just candy. Like an adventure just to open everything up. Pretty cool

9. Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh October 25, 2017 at 10:52 pm - Reply

I grew up in the 90’s and I’m drawing a blank when it comes to Wonder Ball. Although it looks like something that my daughter would love!

10. Lisa October 25, 2017 at 10:53 pm - Reply

I loved wonder balls! Chocolate on the outside, hard candy on the inside. Yummy!

11. Pam October 25, 2017 at 11:17 pm - Reply

WOnderballs look like so much fun. Who doesn’t love finding extra surprises in their candy?

12. Cheryl October 26, 2017 at 12:15 am - Reply

I’ve never heard of these, but it reminds me of Kinder Surprises. It’s a chocolate egg that’s filled with a toy. Unfortunately, you can only get them in Canada.

13. Liz Mays October 26, 2017 at 1:02 am - Reply

It’s always so fun opening these up! I definitely have to pick out a few for goodie bags sometime.

14. Jen Temcio October 26, 2017 at 2:57 pm - Reply

These are the coolest!! I am going to get a bunch for my son’s advent calendar!

15. Kita Bryant October 26, 2017 at 5:12 pm - Reply

I haven’t seen these in so long. I’ve always thought they were a ton of fun. Thanks for bringing back some memories!

16. Chubskulit Rose October 26, 2017 at 5:19 pm - Reply

Really nice treat for Halloween or any occasion. Any child would love this in their basket.

17. Anosa October 26, 2017 at 5:41 pm - Reply

Oh wow! Who would not be happy receiving something like this. Now I got an idea of what to do over the halloween. Thanks! Can’t wait to try this again.

18. Amanda October 27, 2017 at 3:09 am - Reply

A received a package of Wonder Ball candy as well. My kids enjoyed it but I must admit that I wasn’t too impressed…it just made more clutter in the house. I think I would have simply preferred to have more chocolate over toys!

19. Dogvills October 27, 2017 at 9:28 am - Reply

Awesome! I will get these Wonderball candies to give to my kids, nephews and nieces on Halloween. It has everything any little kid would like – chocolate, candy, stickers and a toy! Fantastic.

20. Cherri Megasko October 28, 2017 at 3:01 pm - Reply

How fun! I can imagine that getting to the toy prize is almost as good as eating the candy!

21. Meagan November 5, 2017 at 6:48 pm - Reply

My daughter loves these treats to see what is inside!

22. Joylee Armeje November 6, 2017 at 12:44 am - Reply

That looks good! We have a similar kind of product here in the Philippines, but that looks bigger and better.

23. Natalie November 6, 2017 at 2:18 pm - Reply

I didn’t know these were still around ! I loved these ! My son would go nuts for these too

24. Ashley Bass November 6, 2017 at 3:38 pm - Reply

OMG you just took me back to my childhood! These were a favorite. Now I have to find one to show the awesomeness to my kids

25. Stacey Berube November 7, 2017 at 1:26 am - Reply

These are so cool! Love them!

26. Maryann D. November 25, 2017 at 12:43 pm - Reply

I think Wonder Ball Candy is such a fun idea. These would be super to give out at parties and a special treat. My kids enjoyed these.