Getting a Better Night’s Sleep with My Snuggle-Pedic Pillow

Snuggle Pedic Pillow

I received a Queen size Snuggle-Pedic Pillow in exchange for my honest review.

I haven’t been sleeping well lately, between an old mattress and pillows that aren’t providing enough support.  It’s hard enough to get enough sleep, because I end up staying late to get work done, our new cats love to wake us up at night, and I have a lot on my mind (which usually means a restless night).

Lately I have been getting a stiff neck and my shoulder hurts from laying on it too long with the ball of my shoulder turned in too far.  It doesn’t help either that I have a job that requires me to be physically active, so I rely on a good night of sleep to get me through the day.

I have heard a lot of good things about Snuggle-Pedic products, so I was excited to try out a pillow.  My Snuggle-Pedic Queen size Pillow arrived rolled up tightly.

Snuggle Pedic Pillow

The pillow expanded fairly quickly, so I let it plump up for the evening and it was ready to go by bedtime.  To be honest, I could have used it within a few minutes – it isn’t like other foam products that have to expand for hours or even days.

Snuggle Pedic Pillow

The pillow has a nice quilted fabric that zips over the pillow.  The cover is washable, which is great for this busy mom.  From cats to sick kids, everything has to be washable in our house!  The cover is dust mite resistant and hypoallergenic, which means the pillow will also last longer.

When you unzip the outer cover, you can see there is an inner liner that unzips too.  So here is the cool part – the pillow is adjustable!

Snuggle Pedic

I tried the pillow at full size the first night. The pillow is very large, so you have a lot to start with.  While it felt comfortable to lay on, it was definitely too full for me, and too high for my head.

Snuggle Pedic Pillow

I removed some of the stuffing to literally customize my own pillow size.  How awesome!  The filling is very resilient and I didn’t notice a smell.

Snuggle-Pedic™ uses a proprietary mix of our very special hypo-allergenic and extremely low V.O.C. Biogreen® memory foam and CertiPUR-US® certified foam. This proprietary mix of foams come directly from our very high-end, all U.S.A. produced mattresses made right in our Westlake Village, CA factory. The very small pieces are extremely soft and fluffy and make our pillow lighter and more resilient than the usual shredded memory foam pillows found on the market. (http://www.snugglepedic.com/snuggle-pedic-bamboo-pillow.html)

Snuggle Pedic Filling

My Snuggle-Pedic Pillow is great, from the comfy zip-on, washable cover to the adjustable filling.  I don’t think I could ask for more in a pillow!  Plus, Snuggle-Pedic also makes other great products like body pillows, mattress toppers, and mattresses, all so you can get a good night’s sleep!

Check out Snuggle-Pedic at

By | 2017-10-07T22:28:16+00:00 October 7th, 2017|Health & Fitness, Home, Product Reviews|19 Comments

1. Maryann D. October 8, 2017 at 11:48 am - Reply

This pillow is a great idea. I like that it can be adjustable. I would love to try this.

2. Tomi C October 9, 2017 at 1:44 pm - Reply

That’s pretty neat that you can adjust the fill to your liking.I think people underestimate the importance of a good night’s rest until they have a new pillow or mattress. We recently bought a new mattress and I feel like I’m sleeping on clouds.

3. Alli Smith October 9, 2017 at 1:45 pm - Reply

I love that this pillow is customizable. Most pillows are too soft for me, so I know I’d love this one. The thought of getting my pillow just right for me makes me very happy. There’s nothing quite like a good night’s sleep.

4. Jeanette October 9, 2017 at 2:13 pm - Reply

I am having the same problems and you. My neck is stiff every single day when I wake up. I wonder if something like this could help my neck too.

5. Sarah Bailey October 9, 2017 at 3:18 pm - Reply

What an interesting sounding pillow, I love that you can adjust the fill to make it perfect for you. I can definitely see me treating myself to one.

6. Angie October 9, 2017 at 6:02 pm - Reply

That pillow looks sooooo comfy. Thanks for sharing, I’ll need to try this one!

7. Jenn @ EngineerMommy October 9, 2017 at 9:31 pm - Reply

This looks like a great pillow. Sometimes I have trouble staying asleep and I think my pillow is the problem. Gotta try this one.

8. Jenn October 9, 2017 at 10:24 pm - Reply

This pillow is a great idea. I feel like we are buying and trying new pillows every few months. It’s hard to find a good quality pillow that lasts very long.

9. Heather October 9, 2017 at 11:30 pm - Reply

I do not sleep well at night, like ever. I’ll have to give this pillow a try and see if it helps!

10. Pam October 9, 2017 at 11:38 pm - Reply

This sounds like a great pillow. How cool that it is adjustable for personal comfort.

11. Melanie October 10, 2017 at 12:38 am - Reply

What a great idea! That pillow is fantastic! Changing pillows every few months is pretty annoying!

12. Dogvills October 10, 2017 at 12:40 am - Reply

I could always use a new fluffy pillow! This snuggle pedic pillow looks great. I will have to check this out. My husband also need s a good pillow that would provide support for this head and neck.

13. Ann Bacciaglia October 10, 2017 at 8:05 am - Reply

i love a good pillow and am always looking for something new. i haven’t tried this but now i need to. it looks cool.

14. Cheryl October 10, 2017 at 10:41 am - Reply

I just bought a pillow like this and it changed my life.

15. Mimi Green October 10, 2017 at 3:16 pm - Reply

I need the snuggle pedic pillow in my life. The perfect pillow will make or break my sleep.

16. Chubskulit Rose October 10, 2017 at 4:11 pm - Reply

This would be great especially that my neck keep having pains. I think I need a special kind of pillow to sleep on just like this.

17. Cyn Gagen October 10, 2017 at 9:10 pm - Reply

Shut up! You can customize the thickness of the pillow to your own specifications? GENIUS! I can never find one that is just right and this is exactly what I need.

18. Nikka Shae October 10, 2017 at 10:26 pm - Reply

What a great idea, and I’m shopping for a new pillow set. I might need to check this out.

19. Jenn October 13, 2017 at 1:47 am - Reply

Sounds like a great pillow. We just bought a new house so these might have to be a purchase for me when I get my new furniture.