Fun with RoosterFin “Lumpy Cubes” Game

Lumpy Cubes

I received a copy of Lumpy Cubes in exchange for my honest review.

Our family loves playing games together, and it is a great way to get the kids off electronics and spend some quality time doing something fun.  Lumpy Fun sounded like a fun and easy game, and it turns out it is!

Lumpy Fun consists of:

16 lumpy blocks
four character cards (for fun)
stacking diagram cards

Game setup is easy.  Choose a set of blocks from the four colors.

Then draw a card.

When everyone is ready, you drop your blocks…

Lumpy Cubes

Then try to assemble your four cubes as fast as you can so that they match the card.  The opposite sides of the cubes have different pictures on them, so it is tougher than you think!

lumpy cubes

Once your cubes match your card, shout “LUMPY”!

Lumpy Cubes

I love that RoosterFin games have a video tutorial.  After reading the instructions, it can be tough to get everyone to pay attention and remember what to do.  I have been showing my kids the videos so that they have an easy way to remember how to play.

This is a fun, cute game that is great for all ages.  It is easy enough for little ones to play, but fun for the whole family.  I like how quick and easy it is to learn and set up, and the kids love playing this with guests, from grandparents to friends.

Visit RoosterFin Games at https://roosterfin.com/

Check out Lumpy Cubes at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N07VQNU

By | 2017-09-27T22:41:30+00:00 September 13th, 2017|Product Reviews, Toys|18 Comments

1. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle September 14, 2017 at 12:24 pm - Reply

That is so great! Games like this are a blast to play with the fam once you figure them out. I think a video tutorial is an EXCELLENT idea. Written instructions can be hard to remember.

2. Christina A. September 14, 2017 at 1:35 pm - Reply

I watched the video…that is really cute and simple! I’m sure kids would love it!

3. Sapphire Kharyzma September 15, 2017 at 11:13 pm - Reply

This looks like an awesome game. I can almost promise you that my son will find a way to cheat lol as he insists on always beating mommy lol video is super cute!

4. Joely Smith September 16, 2017 at 1:34 am - Reply

That looks fun! We love family game night! Started doing them when the kids were small and now they come over at least once a month for an adult family game night. A great tradition!

5. Shannon Gurnee September 16, 2017 at 1:55 am - Reply

This sounds like a really fun game! I bet our kids would love to play this game!

6. Alison McFadden September 16, 2017 at 2:07 am - Reply

I have never heard of this game until now. It sounds like a great Christmas present to give to my kids this year and looks like a lot of fun.

7. ricci September 16, 2017 at 6:21 am - Reply

What a fun game!! I know a couple of my nieces would love this!!

8. Adaleta September 17, 2017 at 3:38 am - Reply

I have never heard of this game but wow it sounds so cool! I would love to try it out,

9. Lynndee September 17, 2017 at 2:16 pm - Reply

That sounds like a fun game! And a perfect gift idea to give to my niece and nephew this Christmas. They love those kind of games.

10. Jenn@born2impress September 17, 2017 at 3:08 pm - Reply

That looks like a lot of fun.
    My daughter loves board games and this oneblooks like something she will like to play…adding it to the holiday shopping list😉

11. Dogvills September 17, 2017 at 4:00 pm - Reply

Looks like a great game to play with the little kids. I would love to get this for my nieces. They’d have hours of fun with it!

12. Nancy at Whispered Inspirations September 17, 2017 at 6:53 pm - Reply

What a cute idea for a game. I am sure kids would get a HUGE kick out of this. I haven’t heard of this before but totally going to check it out.

13. Up Run for Life September 17, 2017 at 7:35 pm - Reply

This game sounds fun. We haven’t had a game night in a long time. Maybe my youngest would love this one for Christmas.

14. Shop with Me Mama September 17, 2017 at 9:29 pm - Reply

This looks like a game all my kids would love to play! I love that it is easy to set up too! Fun!

15. Wendy December 20, 2017 at 3:05 am - Reply

Hey! They’re really cute! Aww…

16. Stefanie December 20, 2017 at 11:23 am - Reply

This looks like fun. Wish I had time to pick it up before our big Christmas gathering. The kids would love it

17. jhilmil December 21, 2017 at 4:58 am - Reply

Ha ha., this game seems awesome with lots of fun, even the looks at those images made me smile and got me curious. Let me see if I can get it for Christmas.

18. Tiffany Barry December 23, 2017 at 12:44 am - Reply

What a cute game! I love that it’s easy enough for the little ones to play without much help.