New Mega Construx™ Pokémon Product Line!

Pokemon MEGA construx

I received products in exchange for my honest review.

Pokémon has been big with kids our school for a few years now.  First it was collecting Pokémon cards, and then the kids wanted to search for Pokémon or play with Pokémon toys. We have piles of Pokémon cards, so were excited to heae that there are new Pokémon construction sets from MEGA™.  This summer, I have been trying to get the kids off their electronics and using their creativity to do other things, so creating things was the perfect activity!

Build the power that’s inside and start your Pokémon journey with the all-new Pokémon licensed construction set from MEGA™. The Mega Construx™ Pokémon line allows fans to become real-world Trainers as they build, battle and evolve articulated figures of their favorite Pokémon, such as Pikachu, Charizard and Gyarados.

Pokemon

The first set the kids put together was Pikachu v. Bulbasaur.  You put together the figures and the scene, and the kids love that the characters are so usable – you can use them in battles, pose them, etc.

Pokemon Construx

Choose your Pokémon and battle to become the best! It’s Pikachu against Bulbasaur in this showdown between two of the most popular Pokémon of all time! Build your Pokémon, and set the scene for battle. Then, prepare to let sparks fly when you unleash a shocking Electric-type attack. It’s super effective!

We also received a Poké Ball set, with Magikarp.

MEGA Pokemon Construx

There are a variety of sets, available for different ages, and I love that they allow kids to get creative. These products are great for both displaying your masterpieces, as well as actively playing with them.

Visit the Mega Construx™ Pokémon collection here.

The complete list of products ideal for ages 6+ includes:

• Mega Construx™ Pokémon – Poké Ball Series I (ages 6+)
  • Mega Construx™ Pokémon – Evolution Assortment (ages 6+)
  • Mega Construx™ Pokémon – Pokémon Battle Assortment (ages 6+)
  • Mega Construx™ Pokémon – Charizard (ages 8+)
  • Mega Construx™ Pokémon – Gyarados (ages 8+)

The full Mega Construx™ Pokémon line are available in stores nationwide, including Toys R Us, Target and Amazon.

By | 2017-07-21T01:17:25+00:00 July 21st, 2017|Product Reviews, Toys|11 Comments

1. Christy Maurer July 21, 2017 at 1:23 am - Reply

My son was a Pokemon fan when he was a tween and early teen! He has SO many cards and puzzle and games. I know he would have loved this when he was younger!

2. Kristen July 21, 2017 at 2:59 am - Reply

My boys are obsessed with Pokemon and would just love this! This looks like so much fun!

3. Chloe July 21, 2017 at 3:25 am - Reply

My partner LOVES Pokemon, I think it is to do with the fact he grew up with them as well. These sorts of construction activities are wonderful for so many ages. Maybe I’ll get some for him and my daughter to build 🙂

4. Jenn @ EngineerMommy July 21, 2017 at 2:02 pm - Reply

This looks like such a fun construction building toy. I always loved building toys like this when I was a kit and now my daughters love building houses, structures, and more.

5. My Teen Guide July 21, 2017 at 2:29 pm - Reply

My kids were obsessed with anything Pokemon when they were young. This would have been a great toy for them. I will let my daughter know about this Pokemon toy for her son. It would nice to encourage his learning of basic engineering concepts.

6. Kiwi July 21, 2017 at 2:37 pm - Reply

So kids still love Pokemon even after Pokemon Go faded out. Thats awesome I grew up on Pokemon!

7. Mary Edwards July 21, 2017 at 3:18 pm - Reply

We’ve never used Mega Construx toys before. They look similar to legos so I know my kids would love them!

8. Nikka Shae July 21, 2017 at 6:46 pm - Reply

My son loved Pokémon back in the day. I was so shocked when they came back into rotation.

9. Jaime Nicole July 21, 2017 at 9:40 pm - Reply

These are such awesome toys! Even my older girls love Pokemon after the app came out – these would be perfect for kids who like to build!

10. margarette July 22, 2017 at 2:24 pm - Reply

Haha! Pokemons are so cute. Will you believe that me and my partner are great fan. My boy and cousin who are both 12-years old loves Pokemon cards.

11. Courtney Blacher July 24, 2017 at 5:23 pm - Reply

I am suprised how Pokemon game’s fame was short.