If you have a sweet tooth, it’s no surprise that you probably like to indulge in dessert after dinner. In fact, 57% of adults eat dessert once a week after their meal.
So if you’re wanting something a little more healthy, almond butter desserts are perfect for you.
Almond butter is often a healthier option than peanut butter since it has more vitamins, fiber, and minerals.
Now, keep reading for 7 of the best almond butter desserts to try today!
1. Almond Butter Cookies
Almond butter cookies are a great snack to have after dinner. This easy recipe will have you drooling in no time!
- ½ Cup Almond Butter
- ¼ Cup Butter
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Almond Extract
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ Cup Sliced Almonds
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Combine almond butter, butter, and sugar in a bowl until creamy. Then beat in the egg until it is well incorporated.
- To the mixture, add flour, baking soda, salt, vanilla, and almond extract.
- Once the dough has formed, create balls and place them on the baking sheet.
- Press almond slices on each ball as desired.
- Bake for 7 to 9 minutes, until golden brown. Allow cookies to cool before eating.
2. Almond Butter Cheesecake
Almond butter cheesecake incorporates a honey flavor that will keep you coming back for more. This homemade cheesecake will be rich and flavorful.
- 16 Ounces Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- ¾ Cup Almond Butter
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- ½ Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Premade Crust Shell
- Mix cream cheese, almond butter, and sugar until smooth. Then slowly add the honey and eggs.
- Mix in sour cream and whipping cream until fully incorporated.
- Pour mixture into premade crust shell and double wrap with foil.
- Place the cheesecake in a water bath and put it in the oven at 350ºF.
- Bake for 1 hour until the cheesecake is fluffy around the edges.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool for an additional hour. Once it reaches room temperature, place it in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours. Enjoy!
3. Cake Pops
These almond butter cake pops will have you celebrating any occasion with flavor and style. Plus, this healthier option won’t have you feeling guilty after you’ve had a few.
- ½ Cup American Dream Birthday Cake Almond Butter
- ½ Cup Coconut Flour
- ¼ Cup Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Confetti
- 1 Tablespoon Agave Nectar
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Plant Milk
- 1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Teaspoon Coconut Oil
- In a small pot, melt coconut oil. Then mix coconut flour, vanilla protein, confetti, agave nectar, almond butter, and plant milk until well incorporated.
- Then, roll the batter out into 7 individual balls.
- Melt 1/8 cup of the white chocolate chips. Then dip your sticks in the white chocolate and press them into the balls. Allow them to sit in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Poke 7 holes into a cardboard box and set aside.
- Remove cake pops from the fridge and begin melting the white chocolate chips and coconut oil together.
- Let the chocolate cool for 1 minute. Then coat each ball with chocolate and stick them into the cardboard box.
- Use sprinkles as desired and let harden in the fridge for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
4. No-Bake Coconut Cookies
No-bake coconut cookies are a great treat when looking for a quick and easy recipe. These are perfect for chocolate lovers who are craving a chewy and coconut treat.
- ½ Cup Gluten-Free Oats
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Flaked Coconut
- 2/3 Cup Honey
- ½ Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup Almond Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Whole Flaxseeds
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 6 Tablespoons Dark Cocoa Powder
- Coconut Sugar
- Sea Salt
- Combine the oats and coconut flakes until well mixed.
- Over low heat, mix the coconut oil, almond butter, and cocoa until evenly mixed.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and add the vanilla extract.
- Add oats, coconut flakes, and flaxseeds until the mixture becomes thick.
- Scoop up desired portions of the mixture and place individual dollops on a lined cookie sheet.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes or until ready to serve.
5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Cookie dough can be a great snack when you’re wanting to satisfy your sweet tooth. This recipe allows you to quickly prepare and enjoy cookie dough in no time!
- ¼ Cup Almond Butter
- 6 Tablespoons Agave Nectar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 ½ Cups Oats (ground)
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2-4 Tablespoons Vanilla Almond Milk
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- ½ Cup Chocolate Chips
- Over medium heat, mix the almond butter, agave, and vanilla extract in a small pan. Stir until fully combined and smooth.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then remove it from the heat. Then, stir in the oat and coconut flour until smooth.
- Slowly mix in the almond milk and chocolate chips until your desired consistency is reached.
- Spread the mixture into an 8×8 baking pan. Place the pan in the fridge and allow it to cool for 30 minutes.
6. Almond Butter Cups
If you love Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, this is the perfect dessert for you. The almond butter elevates this dessert and gives it a fresh new take on the popular chocolate treat.
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup Almond Butter
- ½ Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Almond Flour
- In the microwave, heat the almond butter for 40 seconds, stirring halfway.
- Add the maple syrup and almond flour to the mixture. Keep stirring until it forms a soft dough texture.
- In the microwave, melt the chocolate chips for increments of 30 seconds, stirring each time.
- Once the chocolate is melted, fill your mold halfway.
- Add the almond butter mixture to the mold, leaving room for the chocolate topping.
- Fill the molds with the remaining chocolate.
- Freeze for 1 hour and enjoy!
7. Almond Butter Truffles
Some people may think that truffles are a difficult dessert to make, but this recipe will prove them wrong. These almond butter truffles are the perfect dessert for any occasion.
- 2 Cups Almond Butter
- 8 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Green Banana Flour
- ½ Cup Cacao Powder
- 4 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- Mix the almond butter, 4 tablespoons of maple syrup, and the green banana flour until smooth.
- Using a cookie dough scoop, create small balls and place them on a wax-lined tray.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Place the coconut oil in the microwave until it is fully melted. Then mix in the remaining syrup, coconut oil, and cacao powder.
- Remove the almond butter balls from the freezer. Drop each ball into the chocolate mixture, making sure they’re evenly coated.
- Remove from the chocolate and place back on the tray.
- Freeze the truffles for an additional 30 minutes. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Mouth-Watering Almond Butter Desserts
All of these delicious almond butter desserts will help put your sweet tooth cravings at ease.
Hopefully, these almond butter recipes will help you create new and exciting treats for your whole family to enjoy.
Don’t forget to visit our site today to read more food and drink articles!
I love Almond butter and these all sound so delicious! thanks for sharing!!