A staple item in every man’s wardrobe is a shirt. And when worn right, it can make ladies swoon.
Men’s fashion is sharp and straightforward. They don’t need a ton of accessories to make them look charming. Just good clothes with the right fit will instantly make them look attractive without looking too flashy.
How to Sharpen Your Style?
You can be a businessman, a student, a professional, or a salesperson, here are the secrets you should know about choosing men’s shirts online. Undoubtedly, knowing the right style that suits your personality and lifestyle is a game-changer.
- Opt for a mature look. Stop dressing like a boy and start dressing like a man. The key to dressing up like a grown man because maturity is a winning quality in men. It shows the manliness, potential, and respect that most people want to see in you. So get rid of your graphic tees and start shopping for solid, simple, basic, and one-colour men’s shirts online.
- Pair your shirt with the right jeans. After changing your shirt styles, opt for jeans that are uncomplicated. Shirt and jeans work well with men. Be simple and crisp as a pair of dark blue jeans or black pants that fit perfectly on you. (Suggestion: Add one-coloured pair of pants. Such as khaki, camel, army green, or grey-toned pants. These colours don’t look ostentatious but still make you stand out).
- Layer your clothes. Make your style look interesting by layering them up. When shopping for men’s shirts online, opt for the simple styles so that you can get a manageable mix and match them. Like a white shirt top with a sweater or jacket. Don’t shy away, instead play around, add up to 3-4 layers.
- Add basic accessories to a basic shirt. For example, wear a watch, leather bracelet, or both. Adding embellishment to your wrist gives more personality to your look, even with a plain shirt.
Follow these style tips to boost up your confidence and become the better version of yourself.
How to Choose the Right and Best Shirt for You?
Now that you know a thing or two about styling yourself. Here are more tips to help you choose the right and the best men’s shirts online.
- Know your body type. Not all men’s shirts will flatter your body shape and size. There are two things you need to consider when choosing one: fit and comfort. Choose a shirt that works well with your body type. Also, consider the neckline of the shirt. V-necks look good on fitter men because it highlights their chest and ties up their short and narrow faces. In comparison, the crew neckline suits well for men with smaller body frames.
- Select the Right Fabrics. A shirt’s fabric is essential because it describes its quality. So, aside from checking its price, check also the material on the label of the shirt.
- Be Minimalist. You can never go wrong with solid and neutral colours. And it is also a fun way to mix and match.
With those mentioned, you will always be looking at your best. Men’s fashion is unique and classic. You don’t have to go overboard. Knowing your body type, the right style for you, and the quality you want for a garment is all you need to renew your style.