There are so many amazing new products out there to add to your beauty routine that sometimes it’s difficult to decide which ones to spend your money on. Here are some winning products to try out that will leave you feeling and looking great!
Cooling, Invigorating Skin Rollers
If you are a sucker for beauty products, you have likely noticed how many skin rollers have popped up on the market in the recent past. If you are unsure what they are for, here are a few basic reasons to add a face rolling routine to your daily beauty regimen.
- Tightens pores and reduces minor puffiness: when stored in a cool place or refrigerator, your skin roller can reduce puffy, swollen eyelids and actually reduce the appearance of large pores.
- May help with sinus problems: there is lots of feedback from customers to show that facial rollers may help reduce the symptoms of painful sinusitis that affects the face and forehead.
- Helps products to sink deeply into the skin: using a roller to apply skin creams, ointments, or oils can potentially assist in delivering the useful properties of the products deeper into the skin tissues than just using a sponge, or your fingers.
- Increased circulation to the face: especially if you use a cool roller out of the fridge (or one made of stone, like jade) the kneading action coupled with the cool, smooth surface of the roller can actually amp up circulation, making your skin look brighter and improving the flow of blood temporarily to the cheeks and delicate facial skin. Lymphatic drainage is also improved by this massaging action.
- Lifts your mood: some people experience reduced anxiety and an improved mood by massaging the face and neck.
Similar to jade and other rollers are skin formulas that are delivered by roller balls directly onto problem areas. SBLA offers a few “Sculpting Wands” that use a rolling mechanism to impregnate dry and dull areas. Carefully selected ingredients are dispensed into the roller ball to plump fine lines and wrinkles along the jawline, neck, and décolleté (or “cleavage”, for the less French of us out there). By storing these wands in the fridge, you may be able to give these specially designed wands some extra “oomph” that aids in increasing blood and lymph circulation and decreasing unwanted puffiness.
The Eyes Have It
Almost every beauty product fan has a real love for accentuating the eyes in any way possible. The eyes have been referred to as the “windows to the soul”, among countless other things. Drawing attention to the natural beauty of your peepers has never been easier, and learning makeup for beginners is a snap with the tool and formulas for today. Innovations in false lashes continue to come on the market, making it simple to apply mile-long lashes, even if you have shaky hands. Magnetic eyeliner, mascara formulas that also act as a lash adhesive, and even professionally applied eyelash extensions have made what was an arduous task into an easy way to make your lashes look amazing, even for daytime.
Brows have been at the forefront of beauty for the last couple of years, so getting eye-catching brows has made the task of getting your eyebrows to grow a priority for a lot of us who want to achieve a highly manicured brow look. If you have been a habitual over-tweezer and want to achieve fuller-looking brows, there are some ways to get those brows back in shape.
Five Ways to Get Healthy Eyebrows:
- Tweeze sparingly: don’t go overboard when tweezing. Try to get stray hairs only. Soften eyebrow hair by taking a shower first, and tweeze in natural room light so you don’t spot every little hair that seems out of place, causing you to accidentally overdo it.
- Dab on Minoxidil: if your doctor says it’s ok, treat your eyebrow area with Minoxidil (Rogaine) to encourage new hair growth.
- Try a brow serum: there are both prescription and over-the-counter serums out there to encourage brow growth.
- Take an iron supplement: sometimes a deficiency in iron can cause hair to grow sparsely. Biotin is another culprit for this problem. Taking a multivitamin for hair and nails should cover your bases if you are looking for thicker lashes. (Be aware that iron supplements sometimes make people constipated — but women of childbearing age are also very often low on iron, so a supplement every month might be a great idea for overall health.)
- Try all-natural topicals: saw palmetto and castor oil are both helpful in stimulating hair growth, according to a few studies. You can find them both in the vitamin aisle.
…and Then Some of Us Have Too Much Hair
Although we live in an amazing age when nobody has to shave or tweeze if they don’t want to, those of us who want to have smooth, hair-free skin like to have easy new options to get rid of unwanted body hair. Yanking out hair with wax, using stinky chemical concoctions, and shaving multiple times a week starts to lose its charm as we get older and have less and less time to fool with the never-ending chore of getting rid of body hair.
Technology comes to the rescue, with affordable at-home laser hair removal products that remove hair permanently and painlessly. Tria now offers an at-home laser hair removal system, the first that has been approved for use at home by the FDA, so making multiple, expensive appointments is no longer necessary for space-aged hair removal and beautifully smooth legs (and other spots, too).
Smile Like You Mean It
Another excellent tip to help beautify yourself is to make sure you work on having the most amazing smile. There are so many ideas that you need to try to make the most of when it comes to working on this process right now, and this plays a big role. You have to make sure you consider some of the key ideas that will allow you to improve the way you look, and boost your confidence at the same time. And one of the best ways of achieving this is to make sure you work on improving your teeth and how they look.
You need to try to make sure you are focused on making the right decisions moving forward, and you can improve your teeth in a number of ways. Being able to improve your smile can be achieved by keeping your teeth clean and well maintained, and this is something you can do at home. You should also consider things like clear braces that will help to straighten your teeth and ensure that they look better and more presentable in the process as well. There are so many excellent ideas that you can use that will help you make your teeth look better, and this can help to boost confidence in the process as well.
Beautiful From the Inside Out
Having a juice or broth cleanse is something that lots of people do to feel and look better, and sometimes to shed a few unwanted pounds. If you are a normally healthy person (n other words, consult your doctor first) then foregoing solid foods for lots of liquids and naturally occurring diuretics for a few days might help you improve digestion, make your skin look better, and improve the environment of your gut for healthy flora to live.
A five-day intense cleanse by Kroma makes this process fool-proof, giving you an easy-to-understand guide and all of the single-use meal and drink packets you need to get the job done. Of course, there are juice blends included, but this unique spa-inspired kit also provides filling porridge and bone broth packets to keep you feeling satisfied as you work on bettering your overall health.
Have you ever wished you could afford to have professional aestheticians, hairdressers, and makeup artists at your beck and call to assist you with your skin and hair? Now you can have all of that, without leaving your house or breaking the bank.
Personalized skin care comes straight to your door with figure 1 beauty, a company that provides you with professional, licensed aestheticians who review your skincare needs and choose products that are precisely what you need to have beautiful skin. This female-owned company was started by 4 women, one being a dermatologist, and another being a cosmetic chemist. They have pledged to bring skincare that is based on science for great results and can be affordable enough for anyone to enjoy.
Similarly, a custom hair care company called Prose offers shampoo and other hair care items that are based upon your own history and needs. By matching your online consultation with carefully formulated products that are designed to make your hair shiny and beautiful, you will look great no matter what problems you might have had with your hair in the past.
Easy Professional Nails at Home
If you are a big fan of acrylic nails but don’t have a ton of time to get manicures at a salon, you’ll be happy to hear that professional acrylic nail products are becoming more and more affordable for home use. Acrylic polish is durable, beautiful, and lasts for weeks longer than traditional polish does. By using a UV light to cure the polish almost instantly, there is almost no drying time to allow for nicks and flaws in the polish.
Acrylic Powder Systems by Valentino offers complete kits for home or salon use and offers a delightful array of colors and effects that will knock your socks off. Learning to do acrylic powder nails is easy and fun, and will allow you to keep your nails looking amazing for literal weeks after your manicure. They offer bundle deals and have UV lights, electric nail tools, and everything you might need to achieve salon looks for a fraction of the cost of getting professional manicures and pedicures.
There you have it: a whole load of new products to fuel your fire! Looking beautiful has never been easier or more fun than it is today.