It is the truth: you can’t get to the top of search results overnight. No SEO agency has ever done that before because it’s impossible, that is if you follow the rules. In fact, it takes months of research and hard work to get guaranteed SEO results. It is a process, after all, and there are no shortcuts to any successful SEO campaign.
But since 68% of all online experiences start with a search engine and 53.3% of all website traffic comes from organic search, you are doing your business a huge favor by investing in SEO. With the right people and these three proven ways, you’ll surely be on your way to getting the SEO results that your business needs:
Follow SEO trends.
Search engines always change their dynamics to cater to their users better and to make sure that websites follow their guidelines. This is how different SEO trends emerge, and if you want to get guaranteed SEO results, you need to work with experts who can incorporate these trends seamlessly into your campaign. This year, the hottest trends in SEO include:
- Intent matches. If you want to learn how to get the best SEO results, you need to understand Google’s updates. The search engine giant has announced its Bidirectional Encoder Representations from Transformers (BERT) algorithm that utilizes both natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning (ML) to understand and interpret a searcher’s intent.
- Artificial intelligence. Using the same BERT algorithm, artificial intelligence will now have a bigger impact on SEO, allowing you to enjoy better link-building opportunities, optimize keyword research and maximize all digital platforms.
- Core web vitals. Released in May 2020, Google’s three new metrics called Core Web Vitals measure user experience through visual stability, loading, and interactivity. All these metrics are related to page speed, and they will be among the most crucial ranking factors this year, which means that you need to incorporate them into your strategies if you want to rank on the first page.
- Keyword research. According to research, more than half of all searches are zero-click searches. This is because SERPs are now so rich that some users don’t need to click the actual link to find the information that they’re looking for. This is why it matters to invest in keyword research with the help of a professional to target keywords that would drive traffic and increase sales. Partnering with a keyword research agency like Sure Oak can help uncover high-value keywords to target and improve your chances of standing out in the competitive landscape of zero-click searches, ultimately driving traffic and increasing sales.
Look out for statistics and insights.
One of the best things about SEO is that you can measure its efficiency. So if you are working with a company that offers guaranteed SEO services, you can prove that promise through numbers. An effective SEO campaign can be measured through key metrics like organic traffic, SERP visibility, keyword ranking, bounce rate, page speed, backlinks, click-through rate, and conversion rate.
It’s vital to include measurability as one of your goals for any SEO campaign. Like what SEO experts say, “if you can’t track it, you can’t improve it.” You also need to be specific with your objectives to keep any marketing jargon from affecting your goals.
Look for the best SEO team.
SEO is so technical and complex that even the experts are still learning every day about the ins and outs of this industry. The good thing is, if you don’t have any experience in this area, you can always hire an SEO team who will run your campaign for you. Here are some of the skills that you should be looking for in the right SEO team:
- Content creation. Creating content is more than just writing blog posts. It begins with good research and ends with well-curated content that’s not only readable but also shareable. The competition in content is so high that your SEO team should be able to cover a topic in one post, have a good understanding of your niche and create distinct types of content across different platforms.
- Web development. The trend may be shifting towards content, but code is still the backbone of any good SEO campaign. So if you are to hire an SEO team, you need to make sure that they are skilled in web development to implement all your strategies properly and tackle any issues that may affect your rankings.
- Link building. Link building is still at the heart of every successful SEO campaign. So, you must hire a team that can prospect and build links, run outreach programs, and create infographic promotion campaigns.
- Data analysis. Research is crucial to the success of your SEO campaign, and you need good data to build your strategies from. Your SEO team should be skilled in keyword research, competitor analysis, backlink checks, and other tasks related to data analysis. They should be able to track and measure the metrics that will help you determine the efficiency of your SEO campaign.
- Design. This may not be a common skill in SEO, but it’s necessary for not only ranking higher but also in converting traffic to customers. Once your visitors land on your website, you need to keep them interested with good icons, graphics, imagery, colors, and typography. This will not only decrease your bounce rate but also make sure that your visitors will take the time to read your content and eventually, buy your product.
Of course, your SEO team should be experienced enough to create a long-term strategy for your business. This is because 58% of consumers rely on online information as their first source of product awareness, according to Google research.
What does it take to get guaranteed SEO results?
There are no shortcuts to getting guaranteed SEO results, but you can find the right SEO agency to work with and fast-track your success. A team with experience and credibility will prove its worth by offering you SEO money back guarantee, and you’ll never have to worry about anything for your campaign. Although SEO is getting more competitive every day, it’s always possible to achieve success when you’re with the right people.
Find more helpful insights to help grow your business by checking out our article archive!