This is a perfect dessert for the upcoming St. Patrick’s Day holiday!
FYI: I used Irish Cream coffee creamer in this cake instead of real Irish Cream…but hey… if you’ve got the liquor at your house instead of the coffee creamer, use it! I’m sure that would be fabulous too! There are lots of great Irish Cream coffee creamers out there, like this one.
Image credit: https://www.baileyscreamers.com/
- 1 box of yellow cake mix
- 2 small boxes of instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons Irish Cream coffee creamer (the liquid not powdered kind!), divided
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a 10 inch bundt pan (I use Pam)
- In mixing bowl, combine cake mix, puddings, oil, water and eggs with electric mixer.
- Stir in two tablespoons coffee creamer.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake 40-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cake rest on counter in pan 10 minutes. Then, invert cake onto serving plate to finish cooling.
- To make the glaze, combine powdered sugar with remaining 2 tablespoons coffee creamer. (Add more powdered sugar if your glaze is too runny or more creamer if it’s too thick.) Spoon over cooled cake.
Not only is Shay Shull the big sister to the Bachelor star Sean Lowe, she is also a busy mom of two toddlers and travel agency business owner. Determined to get a healthy, quick and satisfying dinner on the table each night for her family, Shay created Mix and Match Mama, a recipe site full of quick and easy recipes that can be mixed and matched to create even more dinners and desserts for busy women on the go. It’s more about the method than the recipe.