Saving at My Favorite Grocery Store with My Hannaford Rewards!

My Hannaford Rewards

This post is sponsored by Hannaford Supermarkets.

When we moved to our town about 12 years ago, one of the big deciding factors was having amenities nearby, knowing our busy schedules and that we would be starting a family.  Over a decade later, I am so glad that we have the convenience of a Hannaford just minutes away, because we rely on shopping there all the time.

It is important to us to have a grocery store that we like and can rely on for the things we shop for, which is why we are long-time customers of Hannaford.  Our lives are so busy, it is nice to have a store that we really like!

Hannaford

So you can only imagine how excited we were to hear that Hannaford [my go-to grocery store] now has a rewards program: My Hannaford Rewards, which allows you to earn 2% back on the foods you buy most often, from fresh produce, to meat, seafood, Hannaford brand items, and more.  I also love how the program makes it easy to virtually clip coupons – right in the app – helping me to both save and earn.

There are three ways to sign up:

Hannaford Rewards

I love that there are different options for signing up.  While I love my smartphone and using as a tool for so many things, Hannaford also gives customers the ability to sign up online or in the store.  If you do not use a smartphone, instead of scanning your app at the register, you would simply use your phone number at checkout.

I downloaded and signed up using the app, and it was very easy.  I found it quickly in the app store, and it only took a couple minutes to sign up, using my name, address, phone number, and then logging in with my e-mail and password.

Hannaford My Rewards App

The Hannaford app is definitely going to help us save money this year!

When you sign up, you get offers for free groceries.  So right away, not only did I find a bunch of useful coupons, I got a coupon for $5 off a purchase of $5 or more, which I will be using right away.  I “clipped” a bunch of coupons right in the app so I can also use those on my next trip to the store.

Hannaford Coupons

I can’t wait to see the savings add up in My Hannaford Rewards!

Rewards can be redeemed quarterly, so it will be nice to see the rewards accumulate over the next several months.

My New Year’s resolutions include being better about saving money and eating healthier, so I’ll be back with some updates!

By | 2018-04-09T19:37:07+00:00 January 22nd, 2018|Food, Money Saving Tips|39 Comments

1. valmg @ Mom Knows It All January 23, 2018 at 4:46 am - Reply

That’s terrific that their app earns you a percentage back on purchases. We don’t have Hannaford here, our grocery store has an app but we don’t get any money back.

2. Arin January 24, 2018 at 2:04 am - Reply

I LOVE when stores have apps for coupons or saving money! I can’t ever remember the paper ones, so its the only way it works for me!

3. shelly peterson January 24, 2018 at 2:16 am - Reply

Sounds like a great app. Its nice to earn rewards on products you buy all the time.

4. Sara January 24, 2018 at 3:28 am - Reply

Budgeting and watching my spendings at the grocery store has been one of my resolutions too! I wish my favorite store would do cash back. I tried couponing buf it’s such a hassle! Would love that app for my phone!

5. Floby January 24, 2018 at 6:24 am - Reply

I love rewards too! And yes keeping everything on our mobile phone comes very handy!

6. Yocana talaia January 24, 2018 at 2:44 pm - Reply

I love the app and getting rewards too it’s nice to get them when you buy products.

7. Dana Rodriguez January 24, 2018 at 4:12 pm - Reply

We belong to a rewards programs for a couple of grocery stores we shop at. Makes it really easy to save!

8. Kaity | With Kids and Coffee January 24, 2018 at 4:32 pm - Reply

Love, love, LOVE when my favorite stores and businesses have an app to use for rewards/coupons/etc. How cool that Hannaford has one for your family to use and save with! 🙂

9. Jamie January 24, 2018 at 7:41 pm - Reply

That’s awesome! I wish we had one of these around here. It looks like it’s really well arranged and who doesn’t love saving money? 2% back is awesome on things you shop for anyway!

10. Sarah January 25, 2018 at 1:35 am - Reply

Sounds great, while our grocery store app doesn’t give money back, it does have the coupon clipping function, and it is so helpful, because it applies the coupons when I put in our rewards program number!

11. Raquel January 25, 2018 at 2:15 am - Reply

I love earning rewards for things I actually need, especially for groceries!

12. Rachel Sansing January 26, 2018 at 2:45 am - Reply

This sounds like such a good tool if you have one of these in your city!

13. Janet W. January 29, 2018 at 1:26 pm - Reply

This really sounds like a fantastic app! I wish I had a Hannaford Supermarket near me. Looks like a great place to shop!

14. Ashley January 29, 2018 at 9:58 pm - Reply

Oooo we need grocery stores with rewards. I spend enough at Wegmans and Target they should reward me LOL

15. Aduke Schulist January 29, 2018 at 11:15 pm - Reply

It is so convenient to have apps like this to help me save on the products my family loves. Even better to get rewards

16. Heather January 29, 2018 at 11:59 pm - Reply

I’ve never heard of this store. I love stores with rewards and its definitely good to be able to shop at a place you love and trust.

17. Lisa Favre January 30, 2018 at 12:00 am - Reply

It’s good that Hannaford groceries now offers a rewards system. It’s always good incentive for the customer!

18. Jenn @ EngineerMommy January 30, 2018 at 12:08 am - Reply

I love finding new ways to save money on groceries. I wish they offered this at the local grocery stores near me. I don’t think I have one of these stores near me.

19. Terri Steffes January 30, 2018 at 12:25 am - Reply

I love that the store has an app to help with shopping. When I had a little one at home, when I most needed coupons, I was too busy to clip, keep, find and use when I needed them. Bravo to Hannaford!

20. Joely Smith January 30, 2018 at 12:27 am - Reply

Shopping rewards are THE BEST! That looks like a huge store – I love it! Wish we had one here local to me!

21. Bill Sweeney January 30, 2018 at 12:37 am - Reply

I like the reward offers, such as a percentage back on your purchases. I don’t know of any stores that do that. Apps like this is so handy.

22. Heather January 30, 2018 at 3:13 am - Reply

I love stores that offer rewards to their customers. It’s such a great opportunity to keep your customers happy.

23. Amber K January 30, 2018 at 1:33 pm - Reply

This sounds like a very convenient app to have! We don’t have a Hannaford locally but I do like how they reward customers.

24. Kathy January 30, 2018 at 2:08 pm - Reply

This sounds like a great app. I love having apps like these. They’re always great for helping save money too.

25. Victoria Heckstall January 30, 2018 at 2:51 pm - Reply

Such a great app, Must tell this to my husband, Sure he will love to try these apps.

26. Melissa Dixon January 30, 2018 at 3:38 pm - Reply

I love saving on groceries. That is one area I am always trying to improve. Thanks for the tips!

27. Leah January 30, 2018 at 3:51 pm - Reply

That’s a great app! I like when stores have apps. My favorite store app right now is the one for Sam’s Club…just scan my items, pay with my phone…no more waiting in line!

28. Ada January 30, 2018 at 6:39 pm - Reply

I love using apps like these to save money! It’s so helpful and better than having to clip coupons haha.

29. Heather January 30, 2018 at 8:01 pm - Reply

Groceries are one of our bigger expenses each month. Being able to save is going to be a huge benefit. Love that you get rewarded for shopping at your favorite stores!

30. Tim B January 30, 2018 at 10:08 pm - Reply

We’ve really benefited from our rewards program at the local grocery store we go to. Glad to see your favorite grocer has put something in place. I hate having to carry a keychain or card to use a rewards program so it was nice to see they’ve incorporated an app into their program.

31. Ricci January 30, 2018 at 10:08 pm - Reply

We don’t have any Hannaford grocery stores in my area but it seems like a nice placebo shop! Plus I always love a good deal!!

32. Angela Bethea January 30, 2018 at 11:54 pm - Reply

As a busy mom and housewife, we are always looking for ways to save more. I think this is an awesome app that we can use.

33. Cyn Gagen January 31, 2018 at 3:37 am - Reply

I’ve never heard of this store before but I love any that have rewards programs. it really motivates me when I know I can really stretch my dollar and get good food!

34. Catalina January 31, 2018 at 7:47 am - Reply

I know what you mean! Having a good store nearby is a blessing for working mom and families in general! Great to know about the reward program!

35. Lynndee January 31, 2018 at 2:06 pm - Reply

I am all about savings and I love stores that offer rewards programs. Too bad we don’t have that grocery store here in the city.

36. Thomas Paul February 18, 2018 at 10:11 pm - Reply

Purchasing with coupons and offers can sabe you so much money!. I really like to be able to take advantage of nice deals and once you find a good place to go it’s hard to give up on it.

37. Amy D February 20, 2018 at 11:23 pm - Reply

This is a great app with awesome savings. It’s nice to get that little extra 2% cash back. I spend most of my money on groceries, so this really adds up.

38. GiGi Eats February 21, 2018 at 1:20 pm - Reply

First off, I friggin’ love grocery shopping. May sound weird, but it’s true. And secondly, I ADORE when I remember to bring my coupons with me, ha! It’s a total rarity that I remember to use them, but when I do I feel like I won the lottery!

39. Donna Jacoby February 21, 2018 at 7:54 pm - Reply

Rewards programs are always fun to participate in and can save a lot of money when used correctly. Thank you for sharing this!