Easy Chicken-Crust Pizza Recipe

Chicken crust pizza recipe

I have tried a lot of pizza crust alternative-type recipes, but this one is by far my favorite.  It makes a firm, crisp crust that you can pick up and eat with your hands like a “normal” slice.  My kids never even asked if there was a difference between this crust and their beloved Pizza Hut!

Ingredients:

1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken breast (You can chop it with a knife but I used a food processor)

1/2 cup part skim shredded mozzarella cheese

1 egg white

*Toppings (Cheese, vegetables etc…)

Spinach

Directions:

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.

Combine all ingredients with your hands in a large bowl.

Press onto baking sheet that has been lightly sprayed with EVOO spray. Form a flat circular “crust” shape about 1/4″ to 1/2″ thick.  You can season the crust if you like, I added some dried oregano and garlic powder.

Bake for 12 minutes.

Let cool for 5 minutes before adding sauce, add toppings (I chose grilled onions and chopped kale- the more veggies the better!) and lightly sprinkle with more mozzarella cheese.

Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.

Chicken crust pizza recipe

Enjoy!

Melanie

Melanie White has been married to her best friend for 6 years. They have 3 beautiful children, a 4 year old boy and a set of 2 year old boy/girl twins.  Melanie has her B.S. in Secondary Education and Human Ecology.  She is also a Certified Personal Trainer and Bootcamp Instructor.  Her hobbies are healthy cooking, fitness and spending time with her family.

By | 2018-04-25T12:26:40+00:00 July 18th, 2013|Dinner, Food|28 Comments

1. ellen beck August 23, 2017 at 1:33 am - Reply

Thats really different! I hadnt thought to make a pizza like this, but it looks and sounds good It is also an easy looking recipe so thats another plus!

2. Elena November 3, 2017 at 2:00 pm - Reply

This recipe sounds interesting. I am going to try it

3. Jessica November 8, 2017 at 10:51 pm - Reply

I made this but I have a question about the amount of chicken.
    Is the one cup the same for chopped and food processor shredded?

4. Maryann D. November 9, 2017 at 9:58 am - Reply

Easy Chicken-Crust Pizza Recipe seems tasty and fun to make. I am always looking for easy and quick recipes like this.

5. Rosie November 17, 2017 at 3:28 pm - Reply

This does sound really good, and I have a relative with diet restrictions this would be perfect. I’m excited to try it!

6. Dana Rodriguez January 31, 2018 at 5:58 pm - Reply

I have never heard of anything like this. It sounds and looks absolutely delicious. Thanks for the recipe!

7. Tia McKinzie April 25, 2018 at 8:28 pm - Reply

OH MY GOSH! This is so going to happen next pizza night! This looks delicious! Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe with us!

8. Jessica April 25, 2018 at 9:20 pm - Reply

I never ever would have thought of using chicken as the crust! What an interesting twist! Looks delicious!

9. Sarah April 26, 2018 at 3:08 am - Reply

This looks delicious. I like raw spinach.

10. Alexandra Michelle April 26, 2018 at 3:46 am - Reply

What a great idea! Never heard of it before. Looks delicious! I need to try this really soon! Thanks for sharing!

11. TE Nusser April 26, 2018 at 7:43 pm - Reply

This looks delicious. Why have I never thought of using chicken as a crust before? What a great idea!

12. ellen beck June 17, 2018 at 4:05 am - Reply

This is interesting. I would have never thought of it. It would work though. I think mine would taste like chicken parm!

13. ROCHELLE HAYNES June 17, 2018 at 9:13 am - Reply

Looking good and tasty love pizza

14. LeAnn Harbert August 8, 2018 at 12:14 am - Reply

This looks good. I haven’t heard of a chicken crust before.

15. Crystal cross August 28, 2018 at 7:59 pm - Reply

I am just wondering how many servings this is!

16. June S. October 16, 2018 at 1:21 pm - Reply

(Easy Chicken-Crust Pizza Recipe) This pizza looks and sounds absolutely amazing to me. My favorite pizza to eat is cheese, sausage, mushroom, & onion. I have been a big fan of that pizza since my teenage years many moons ago. Thanks for sharing this recipe.

17. Jessi Joachim November 16, 2018 at 3:42 pm - Reply

This pizza looks so good! I love a good easy meal and this looks like something my husband and the kids would enjoy.

18. Patricia-Ann Que November 16, 2018 at 5:40 pm - Reply

how easy and healthy is this! I love that it is protein heavy so it is good for trimming the waistline 🙂

19. Tara Pittman November 16, 2018 at 6:45 pm - Reply

The crust is made out of chicken? That is a great recipe for my friends who are avoiding carbs.

20. Joan November 16, 2018 at 7:15 pm - Reply

This looks super delicious never thoight of making it this way but will be trying soon.

21. Kathryn at QuestFor47 November 17, 2018 at 3:25 pm - Reply

I don’t eat pizza much these days, though I do miss it. This looks like a really nice twist on the usual recipe!

22. Echo November 17, 2018 at 5:34 pm - Reply

This looks so amazingly delicious! I can’t wait to try it!

23. Vaishali November 18, 2018 at 2:55 am - Reply

Wow..looks good. So high in protein and low in carbs! Perfect

24. Surekha Busa November 18, 2018 at 4:00 pm - Reply

I really love pizza and this recipe easily make my favorite list to crave. Great idea of pizza recipe and has a great twist into it. Loved it.

25. L Michelle Williams November 18, 2018 at 6:35 pm - Reply

What an amazing post! This looks absolutely delish. I love chicken and pizza, combine them and I am in love, ha ha. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

26. David Elliott November 19, 2018 at 6:43 am - Reply

I love a good chicken pizza. And this one looks pretty delicious. I would love to be able to make this at home.

27. Mommy Sigrid November 19, 2018 at 12:54 pm - Reply

ohhh kale. we seldom have kale here though. You have any more suggestions on what kinds of green vegetables we can use? This is something that my kids will eat.

28. Angela Ingles November 30, 2018 at 1:18 am - Reply

Interesting. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of using chicken for the crust. I’d love to try to make this Buffalo chicken style.