Smart Tip Tuesday is all about sharing tips on how to be green, save money, or just simplify life. If you would like to share a tip, link up below with the Linky Tools or leave a comment below if you do not have a blog. I post new tips every Tuesday on my home blog, The Lean Green Mommy Machine, so feel free to come visit to see what’s going on or to share again!
- A brown paper bag
- A Microwave
- Butter (we use Smart Balance) – optional
- Place aprox. 1 rounded tablespoon of popcorn into a paper bag.
- Fold the top of the bag down 2 times, then fold in the top corners as shown in the photo.
- Place bag in the microwave for aprox. 2.5 minutes. (This process is just like buy-at-the-store popcorn, so use your judgment like you would there.
- Remove bag from microwave (Careful! It will be HOT!). Add butter (not much, just enough to give it a little flavor and saltiness), close bag and shake.
- Serve in a bowl, or use the bag to serve it in (just cut off the top few inches for easier access).
My boys LOVE this snack because they each get their own bag – no one to share with! It’s healthy and EASY!