Are you guilty of not taking the time to sit down and really appreciate your favorite photos?It’s not that you don’t want to—it’s just that there are so many other things to do in life that are more important. But now there’s another way: online framing and matting!
With Homekor, you can create beautiful custom photo frames in minutes—and we’ll even ship them right to your door. It’s a no-brainer!
Here are 11 reasons why you should start using our service today:
1. Your photos deserve better than a flimsy frame from the drug store.
2. Framing your photos can help them look more professional and organized.
3. Matting your photos will keep them safe from dust, moisture, and other elements that could damage them over time.
4. A mat can give your photo a pop of color, or it can match your decor!
5. Matting adds depth and texture to your photo, making it feel like you’re looking at the real thing instead of just a flat print on paper (which is still pretty cool, don’t get us wrong).
6. Framed photos make great gifts—they’re thoughtful and they last forever! They’ll be around long after those flowers wilt or that chocolates run out of flavor (and who doesn’t want that?).
8. Your photos are too good to be hidden.
9. A mat and frame will make them pop.
10. You can change the look of your frames whenever you want.
11. You can get a custom frame, so it’s unique!
12. It’s easy to do—you can even do it yourself with our online tools.
13. It’s affordable—we have hundreds of options for any budget.
15. It makes your home feel more like a home.
There are a lot of options for framing your photos, and there are plenty of arguments about which frame is the best. The truth is, the framing technique you go with will ultimately be up to personal preference. But if you’ve decided that it’s time to take your digital prints off your walls and onto actual frames, then you might find that online framing and matting services offer a convenient alternative to taking your photos to a store. So, what do you have to lose? Take a look at the options offered on our website and start exploring! Soon you’ll be showing off your framed photos in no time!
Author bio: Darwin José Lau manages all aspects of operations at Homekor. He joined Homekor in 2019 and worked through the launching process of its website. Darwin José believes that art is not a commodity but a self expression of who we are. Besides work at Homekor, Darwin José enjoys spending time with his family, watching documentaries, and learning and developing new technical skills for DIY projects at home.