A playground is a place where children can have fun, play, communicate with new friends, and hang out. It contains various forms of equipment that allow kids to enjoy their time. It also helps them in developing their physical skills, cognitive skills, and social skills much early in their life. As opposed to their counterparts, an indoor playground is usually a smaller piece of equipment that often has cushioning underneath.
The Various Types
When it comes to indoor playground equipment, it is of various types namely,
- Play Structure- The indoor climbing frames, soft play areas, or play structures are one of the must-haves in any indoor play area. Such structures are available in various types from elaborate to simple, resting on the equipment which comes with them. Structures having ball pits, building blocks, and slides are one of the most widely used play structures.
- Toddler Play- It is specially designed for toddlers. An indoor toddler playground is akin to the play structure yet made keeping the toddlers in mind. With this, they can play their heart out and above all within a safe setting.
- Climbers- Indoor climbers are available in different types and for different ages. For instance, there are small steps for toddlers or rock climbing where children can take pleasure in the company of friends and family. These climbers are made of soft surface for absorbing impact and at the same time are durable for withstanding the weight.
- Crawl Tubes- It is a huge tube that allows kids in passing through for discovering a new area for exploring. It is often used in a play structure for allowing kids in having access to various areas.
- Slides- These come in different types ranging from custom, spiral combo, curved, hump, open bed, spiral, to wave, and more. Indoor slides came in lovely colors and made with durable materials which are capable of withstanding children’s weight and at the same time keep the children safe against harm.
- Interactive Play– This is a play area where the entire play can enjoy in the company of their little ones. These comprise of specialty slides, interactive floors, obstacle challenges, sports courts, laser tag arenas, 3D mini golf, climbing walls, and others.
- Ballistics Play- This is a highly interactive arena where movement, sounds, and lights are all combined. It is fit for every age group. Thus all members of the family can enjoy as they can emphasize on targets or have a friendly battle with fellow friends.
- Air Trek- This is an adventure which comprises of various challenges for testing the skill sets of a participant as these are tethered through safety harnesses for holding large adults securely.
- Little Town- Here, kids have the flexibility of creating their own stories as well as becoming who they desire in becoming.
Indoor playgrounds undoubtedly are diverse as it includes various play equipment within the same location. Let your child have a happy and healthy childhood.
My son would have loved any of these types of indoor playground equipment when he was young. Super ideas.