Last year, our kids were excited to have their first Elf on the Shelf. They quickly named her Pickles, and the fun was underway! We had fun looking for our Elf every morning and seeing where the elf would show up! The elf has been busy at work, and busy parents such as myself may want to check out some lazy elf on the shelf ideas.
1. Toilet papered the tree. What a naughty Elf! The kids got a kick out of this, but at least I can say our Elf didn’t always get into mischief!
2. Riding a reindeer.
3. Found the Christmas pickle! Of course this was very fitting that Pickles would find the Christmas Pickle! If you have a Christmas pickle ornament, this one is a lot of fun!
4. Hanging from the chandelier way up high. The kids thought this was awesome and wondered how Pickles managed to get up so high!
5. Wrote on the mirror with toothpaste. What a mess to clean up!
6. Left an occasional sweet treat. Pickles only brought candy once or twice, as there is an abundance of sweets around the holidays. And always made sure it was allergy-friendly!
7. Hanging from underneath the tree. You would think this was easy enough to find her, but it took a while!
8. Resting in a soft bed of tissues. Sometimes busy elves need rest!
9. Top of the Christmas tree.
10. Got into the sweets!
Where do you find your Elf on the Shelf?