If you are a mom, dad or expert with an opinion, some advice or a story to share (while at the same time promoting your own blog or website), please consider posting it here. You don’t need to be an expert writer!!! The possibilities of topics are endless…parenting advice (from attachment parenting, potty training, ways of entertaining toddlers, homeschooling, disciplining, sleep training, working mom tips, dealing with infant/child loss or miscarriage, your choice to or not to vaccinate, to autism and everything in between – you name it), organizing strategies, cleaning tips, beauty tips, recipes, exercise tips, being money-wise, marital advice, lessons on faith, or just a story about you and your family.
Steps for Submitting a Guest Post
- Email the Editor using the subject line “Guest Post.” Include a brief description of your post idea and possible title. Currently, we are only accepting original posts, meaning they will not be published anywhere else.
- Once you receive confirmation that your preliminary idea was accepted, you can send your post in either Word format or html format. Include the title, any relevant and family-friendly links (we charge a small fee for certain types of commercial links) and at least one photo (as an attachment). We will also need a short (2-5 sentence) bio on you and your blog or qualifications – whatever you want the readers to know. Please note that your post will be reviewed and we reserve the right to further edit for content, length, format and grammatical and spelling errors. For more information on content guidelines, please read the section below.
- If your submission was approved, you will receive confirmation of a possible publishing date. Please be patient, as we only have a few slots for guest posts every month. Your post may go live quickly, or it may take a few weeks to post.
- Once your post is accepted and/or published, please grab the button below to be displayed on your own blog.
- All content must be family-friendly. Any links (this includes to your own blog as well), photos and content must fit the content and be appropriate in nature for an audience of all ages. Submissions will not be accepted if this is not followed.
- Posts can be informal, but please still keep them professional.
- The length of your post should be at least 300 words but not more than 1000 words. If you need to do a mini-series of posts, please discuss it with us when you first submit your idea.
- All posts must include at least one relevant and clear photo. Make sure to credit the appropriate (legal) source with a hyperlink.
- Include a brief bio (approximately 2-5 sentences in length) of yourself, your blog or website, your qualifications or anything you would like our readers to know. You may also include an optional photo of yourself.
Thanks for your interest!
IF ACCEPTED AS A GUEST BLOGGER, PLEASE GRAB OUR GUEST POST BLOG BUTTON CODE TO DISPLAY ON YOUR BLOG OR WEBSITE:
com/“><img border=”0″ alt=”A Nation of Moms Guest Blogger” width=”125″ src=”http://i992.photobucket. com/albums/af41/kitekoop/VOM-” height=”125″ /></a></center> ittakesavillage-1-1-1-1.png
This is what it will look like on your site: