FlexiSpot Desk Bike

FlexiSpot

I received a FlexiSpot bike in exchange for my honest review.

I struggle to have a daily routine where I am eating healthy and getting enough exercise.  But as a busy mom, that is a true challenge.  I go from work to driving the kids from one thing to another, and in my spare time I am working on the computer.  There is just literally not enough time in the day.

When I heard about the Flexispot Desk Bike, I knew it was a perfect fit for me.  If you ask me, every spare moment is spent on my laptop, and the desk bike gives me the opportunity to be able to exercise while I work.

I wasn’t sure what to expect when the bike arrived, and I was hoping that it would set up quickly. To my surprise, the bike arrived almost fully assembled, and we had to spend only a minute preparing the bike. You simply rotate the legs out on the base and snap the desk on to the bike.  You also need to add batteries to the control panel.  Within a matter of minutes, it was ready for use.

For starters, I can get exercise any time I am working on my laptop at home.  Even my teen uses it, earning some time on her iPad while getting in some exercise while swim team is on break.  The kids are actually excited about being able to earn some extra screen time by doing some exercise.  The bike is totally adjustable as well, as the seat and desktop both go up and down, and the desk also slides forwards and back, so it fits even my 8 year old.  There are soft rubber covers for the pedals, and the bike works great even in bare feet or with socks, which is great since we always leave our shoes at the door.

Flexispot

The desk is comfortable, with a nice soft rest for your wrists.  There is plenty of room on the surface of the desk, whether you have a laptop or other project, and desk can accommodate a fair amount of items.

Flexispot

Even the cat agrees that this is a comfortable desk!

Flexispot

I love that there are so many features on this bike.  The center console features a cup holder and a readout to keep track of things like time and miles.  This is great for setting goals, and it also works well in our house, because when the kids want to earn screen time, they have to show that they are actually cycling and not just sitting there when I leave the room.  You can also adjust the resistance as desired.  I find that I do well with goals and challenges, and this allows me to keep up with getting a certain amount of exercise per day.

Flexispot

Another great thing about the bike is that it has a small footprint, so it doesn’t take up much room, but it is also very sturdy.  We move this around as needed, and sometimes face it towards the TV if one of us wants to get some exercise while watching a show.  It has wheels that make it easy to move and adjust.

It’s nice to come across a product you had no idea even existed, but fits your lifestyle perfectly – and that’s the FlexiSpot bike desk.  I can’t begin to tell you how great it has been!

Visit FlexiSpot at https://bit.ly/2viKCFg

By | 2018-08-15T13:54:57+00:00 August 14th, 2018|Health & Fitness, Home|25 Comments

1. Ali Gilbert August 14, 2018 at 5:39 pm - Reply

I need this in my life!!! Multi-tasking would definitely be a motivator to get me to work out! Very cool.

2. Heather August 14, 2018 at 5:51 pm - Reply

I want one of these so badly! I think it would give me more of an opportunity to work out while I’m working since my time is so limited!

3. Evelyn Hernandez August 14, 2018 at 6:07 pm - Reply

I need one of these in my office, would love to be active while at work.

4. Amber August 14, 2018 at 7:10 pm - Reply

This is pretty awesome. I think I need one ASAP because I hate sitting and working from home now… I sit all the time so I know I would love this.

5. DebB. August 15, 2018 at 6:09 pm - Reply

I can’t believe the flexispot bike exists!! I’ve never heard of it and I am loving it!! Need this in my life. I would be so much more productive AND fit. How brilliant

6. shelly peterson August 16, 2018 at 5:29 am - Reply

I sure could use one of these. Great way to get some exercise while on the computer.

7. Alli Smith August 22, 2018 at 2:08 pm - Reply

This is an awesome idea! I don’t know if I could work and pedal at the same time, but I sure would love to try this!

8. Candy August 22, 2018 at 2:24 pm - Reply

I have heard about these new types of bikes. Haven’t had a chance to check them out yet. This was great to read up on them

9. robin rue August 22, 2018 at 3:22 pm - Reply

I love this so much! I totally need one of these in my life because I feel like I am always just sitting on my laptop on my couch and how great it would be to be active.

10. Teresa August 22, 2018 at 4:52 pm - Reply

It’s true, we bloggers and moms sit way too much. I work and sit and blog and sit and drive my kiddos around and sit and wait. This flexispot bike looks like a great investment. I could sit, ride, work out and watch tv. ☺

11. Natalie August 22, 2018 at 5:29 pm - Reply

This is the coolest fitness equipment! I love that it lets your multi-task, I have to look into getting this!

12. Amber Myers August 22, 2018 at 7:18 pm - Reply

I need one of these! I sit down WAY too much when I’m working. I’d feel better if I had something like this.

13. Jenn August 22, 2018 at 7:42 pm - Reply

This is so smart. I wish I room in my office for one. I would totally use it everyday. What a great way to get some exercise.

14. Heather August 22, 2018 at 11:28 pm - Reply

I need this especially for winter months. Right now I bike and walk/run about three miles a day outside…but that will end once winter is here and this would be great to have as a backup way to stay fit! I love this!!

15. Terri Steffes August 22, 2018 at 11:35 pm - Reply

Wow, that looks interesting. I love the idea of being about to get some exercise in while doing work. Great multitasking!

16. valmg @ Mom Knows It All August 22, 2018 at 11:36 pm - Reply

I’ve heard of exercise equipment that goes under the desk, I hadn’t heard of an exercise bike desk before. It does sound intriguing but I am not sure I could effectively do those two things at the same time.

17. Tasheena August 23, 2018 at 12:17 am - Reply

The Flex Bike would be perfect for our home. Especially, during the colder months when we don’t get out as much.

18. Lisa Martin August 23, 2018 at 3:32 am - Reply

This is what my mom needs. Then she could ditch the gym membership. All she does is the bike. This seems pretty cool.

19. Carol Cassara August 23, 2018 at 12:20 pm - Reply

Great way to make sure your body stays active! I think this is perfect for people who work on their computers all day long. Definitely helps with our health!

20. swathi August 23, 2018 at 1:46 pm - Reply

Yes I need this flexispot desk bite. That will make sure I am active while working on the computer. Great product.

21. swathi August 23, 2018 at 1:47 pm - Reply

Yes I need this flexispot desk bike, that will make sure I am active while working on the computer. great product.

22. Ruth I August 23, 2018 at 3:49 pm - Reply

This is so cool! I honestly want to have on right now. It would be amazing to do some exercise while working at home.

23. Chubskulit Rose August 23, 2018 at 5:39 pm - Reply

I really want one of these but I can’t afford to buy one just yet. It would be really awesome to have it in my office.

24. Janet W. August 26, 2018 at 6:23 pm - Reply

This is so neat! I’d love to have one of these in our house for us to use!

25. Debra August 28, 2018 at 5:51 am - Reply

I really want one of these! I spend so much time at my desk, I would love to have a way to get a little more done at a time!