Disney on Ice Presents Frozen!

I received tickets to Disney on Ice in exchange for my post.

We have been going to Disney on Ice for years, so we were excited to hear what the theme would be for this year’s show.  And of course when we learned it was Disney’s Frozen, we were thrilled!  Frozen is one of our favorite Disney movies, so we were looking forward to this show.

Discover the full story of Disney’s Frozen like never before at Disney On Ice presents Frozen! Dazzling ice skating, special effects and unforgettable music will magically transport you to wintry Arendelle. Be a part of Anna’s fearless adventure to find her sister, Queen Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom in an eternal winter. Join the hilarious snowman Olaf, rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer sidekick Sven as they help Anna in a race to bring back summer. Encounter Everest-like conditions and mystical trolls as you sing along to Academy Award®-winning songs like Let It Go and ultimately discover true love is the most powerful magic of all. Hosted by Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, your whole family will delight in special appearances by stars from Toy Story, Finding Dory, The Lion King and the inspiring Disney Princesses. Experience magic at every turn and create memories to last a lifetime at Disney On Ice presents Frozen – the show worth melting for! (https://www.disneyonice.com/)

Frozen has been so popular, and most people are familiar with the story, so it is neat to see this version on ice.  The production is wonderfully done and entertaining, and the show flew by.

Disney on Ice presents Frozen

The kids had fun seeing the story of Frozen on the ice.  They loved seeing Anna and Elsa, but thought it was pretty cool when baby Sven and grown-up Sven the reindeer come out on the ice too!

Disney on Ice presents Frozen

Olaf is such a fun character in the movie, and just as fun on the ice, as he dreamt about what summer would be like…

Disney on Ice presents Frozen

There were lots of cool special effects, from snow to pyrotechnics, lights and cool costumes.  The snow and lights really created a magical winter wonderland.

Disney on Ice presents Frozen

We had a great night at Disney on Ice, and I love that this is one of our family’s traditions, to go every year.  We always look forward to it, and it is a special treat to spend the evening at the show.  I recommend wearing some of your Frozen accessories if you have any, as there were lots of kids dressed up as Anna or Elsa – plus there is plenty of great merchandise to buy there too.

Visit the Disney On Ice website at http://www.disneyonice.com

Also check them out on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube!

By | 2017-12-18T20:27:40+00:00 December 15th, 2017|Entertainment|21 Comments

1. Maryann D. December 15, 2017 at 10:51 am - Reply

I enjoy seeing shows like this. Anything Disney has to be a worthwhile event to go to.

2. rosie December 17, 2017 at 2:17 am - Reply

What an amazing post! I love Disney on ice and can’t wait to take my littles 😍 thanks for sharing!

3. Laura December 17, 2017 at 4:57 am - Reply

My daughter loves Frozen. We listen to the music in the car every time we go anywhere. She would absolutely LOVE this!!! It really looks like a beautiful show.

4. Lola December 17, 2017 at 7:12 am - Reply

My daughter calls in “Let It Go” lol! Glad to have something to take her to where they’ll sing the song that goes with it 😊

5. Rigel Celeste December 17, 2017 at 1:48 pm - Reply

It looks gorgeous! Disney always does such a great job with these.

6. Isabelle December 18, 2017 at 1:24 pm - Reply

Looks pretty amazing! I’d love to go to one of these shows one day.

7. Stacie December 18, 2017 at 4:15 pm - Reply

My daughters would love this. Both of them are tweens, but they still love the Disney movies, and we still love to go to Disney on Ice together.

8. Joely Smith December 18, 2017 at 7:59 pm - Reply

Oh I would love to go! The special effects are what I love almost as much as the skating! This looks like a wonderful family event, especially around the holidays.

9. Victoria Heckstall December 19, 2017 at 2:22 am - Reply

One of my niece wants to go in Disney Iceland! I think it’s time to go with her. It looks really fun.

10. Jennifer Alycee Van Huss December 19, 2017 at 2:25 am - Reply

What a fabulous show! My daughter would go crazy if I was able to get her tickets for this! What a great way to spend time with the family over the holidays!

11. Tatanisha Worthey December 19, 2017 at 2:29 am - Reply

How exciting! I thought I had heard it was coming to ice! We will have to see this!

12. Louise Bishop December 19, 2017 at 2:48 am - Reply

The kids and I are SO excited to go see this. We’re obsessed with Frozen and of course, Disney on ice in general.

13. Jocelyn @ Hip Mama's Place December 19, 2017 at 8:37 am - Reply

Frozen is still very much a favorite and I can see why! It’s tough not to fall in love with the characters and the story! I think it’s awesome that they’re the main show for Disney on Ice this year.

14. Carol Cassara December 19, 2017 at 8:38 am - Reply

That sounds like a really lovely show to watch with the kids this season! I’ve always liked Frozen and I’m glad that people still love it until now.

15. Melissa Dixon December 19, 2017 at 2:26 pm - Reply

Wow that looks like a really fun time! I bet the whole family will enjoy seeing this live!

16. Kathy December 19, 2017 at 2:40 pm - Reply

My girls would have loved to see this. We’ve never seen Disney on Ice before. We’ve seen Disney live, just not on ice.

17. valmg @ Mom Knows It All December 19, 2017 at 5:29 pm - Reply

We saw a Disney on Ice show several years ago and the whole family enjoyed it. This one is sure to be a hit with younger girls like my niece.

18. Nancy P December 19, 2017 at 6:25 pm - Reply

We saw a Disney on ice a couple years ago and my girls absolutely love it! Haven’t seen the frozen one yet but I’m sure its a hit! Looks like you guys had a blast!

19. adriana December 20, 2017 at 5:04 am - Reply

This is incredible – my niece would just love this! It looks like such a fun time, I used to love going to Disney on Ice shows!

20. Cyn Gagen December 20, 2017 at 8:39 pm - Reply

We saw this one and really loved it. It was so fun and the kids (okay, really the whole family) loved watching and singing along.

21. Lynndee December 21, 2017 at 2:42 pm - Reply

Disney on Ice performed here in our city once a few years ago, but we missed watching it. Wish they would come and perform here again. I would love to see this!