A Fun Girl’s Night at A Bad Moms Christmas! See it in Theaters November 1!

A Bad Moms Christmas Movie

I saw the first Bad Moms movie last year, and I was excited to hear that there would be a sequel – A Bad Moms Christmas out November 1!  I had a chance to go to a movie screening with one of my best friends, and it was a great night.  This is the perfect movie for a girl’s night, and let me tell you, I can’t remember the last time I had a night out to relax and have some fun!

Bad Moms Christmas Movie Poster

What a fun movie to see with good friends.  I have been beyond stressed lately – and we haven’t even made it to the holidays.  This is a great movie for taking a break and to have some good laughs.

While A Bad Moms Christmas has lots of absolutely outrageous moments, there are also lots of real moments that resonated with me.  From things like not being able to make everyone happy, to sacrificing ourselves to make the perfect holiday, the movie was relatable.

And if you have ever had too much on your plate (who hasn’t?), it is nice to watch a movie that celebrates the ups and downs of being a mom.

I know I can definitely relate to the characters..

Bad Moms Christmas

So take a moment for yourself, have a girl’s night out, take back Christmas, and see A Bad Moms Christmas!

Check out the movie at

BadMomsNightOut.com

By | 2017-10-26T14:27:28+00:00 October 26th, 2017|Entertainment, Product Reviews|28 Comments

1. Corinne October 27, 2017 at 10:28 am - Reply

Lucky!!! I cannot WAIT to see this! I loved the first one – especially the grocery scene 😂😂😂

2. candy October 27, 2017 at 11:52 am - Reply

Nice you had a girls night out, we saw this tons with the first movie. My husband actually went with me for the first movie and know he will go with me for the second movie.

3. Alli Smith October 27, 2017 at 12:14 pm - Reply

This is the perfect movie for a girls’ night out! I need to get my best friends together and make a date to see this. I need a night out with the girls.

4. Rosemary Palmer October 27, 2017 at 12:21 pm - Reply

I had several friend see this also. Two words kept coming up – Fun and raunchy. I guess that’s good for a girls night sometimes. But a funny movie is sometimes needed.

5. Amber Myers October 27, 2017 at 12:27 pm - Reply

I’ll be seeing this soon. I know I laughed a lot during the first movie and I know I’ll laugh through this one. There’s a lot of fabulous actors in it!

6. Angela October 27, 2017 at 1:39 pm - Reply

This movie looks so, so funny! I can’t wait to get away and watch!

7. Joanna @ Everyday Made Fresh October 27, 2017 at 2:19 pm - Reply

I haven’t even seen the first one, but a few of my friends loved it. I guess since theirs a sequel I should watch the first one so that I can check this one out.

8. 1stopmom October 27, 2017 at 5:31 pm - Reply

I am so looking forward to see this. I laughed so hard at the first one. When I saw the trailer I told my husband I have to see it!

9. Kim October 27, 2017 at 6:44 pm - Reply

Ah! You saw it? You’re so lucky! I have a group of mom friends and we’re planning a mom’s night out just to see it. Can’t wait!

10. Liz Mays October 28, 2017 at 1:41 am - Reply

This does sound like a funny one, going by the trailers! I feel like it would be a good one to see with my daughter.

11. Pam October 28, 2017 at 2:53 am - Reply

The first Bad Moms movie was pretty funny. I will have to see this one soon.

12. Tim B October 28, 2017 at 10:48 am - Reply

Seems like BAD MOMS is a popular movie with my kids’ friends’ moms. Hear a lot of positive buzz from the ladies about going to see this sequel.

13. Nikki October 28, 2017 at 12:44 pm - Reply

I can’t wait to see this one! I loved the first movie, a lot more than I thought I would actually. Mila Kunis is absolutely hilarious, and I love Kristen Bell’s character.

14. Jasmine Hewitt October 28, 2017 at 3:49 pm - Reply

is it bad I havent seen bad moms 1 yet? I do want to see them both

15. Sarah Bailey October 28, 2017 at 4:37 pm - Reply

Do you know I haven’t even seen the first one, I think in the run up to Christmas I’m going to have to watch the first and then head out to see the second!

16. Kita Bryant October 28, 2017 at 6:04 pm - Reply

I am sad to admit I’ve not seen the first one yet. I suppose I better catch up with the rest of the world!

17. Claudia Krusch October 28, 2017 at 7:16 pm - Reply

I am so excited to go see this movie. We are going out for girls night to dinner and then the movie. I loved the first one so much I was so happy they made this one.

18. Dogvills October 28, 2017 at 10:31 pm - Reply

This would be a fun movie to watch with my sisters. I am pretty sure all three of us can relate to this. We’ve had some funny (and not so funny) experiences as grown up married women with our own mom and mothers in law. I’m making a date with my sisters. We have to watch this together and have a good laugh!

19. Kimberly C. October 29, 2017 at 12:20 am - Reply

Goodness I could use a night out too. Husband says I go overboard with holidays and most things but I feel like we only live once, why not make it magical? Yet I end up with so many feelings and I need to find the balance of “enough” you know? I just love them so much and having lose loved ones…. so little time!

20. Paula Bendfeldt October 30, 2017 at 12:17 pm - Reply

Bad Moms was hilarious. We saw it with a group of girlfriends and had a great time. I can’t wait to see Bad Moms Christmas.

21. Brett Martin October 30, 2017 at 1:50 pm - Reply

I saw it already too. I haven’t laughed that hard for that long in a really really long time during a movie. It’s epic. Hilarious but also heartwarming. Who knew you could shed a tear at comedies! I actually am already planning a second screening of this!!

22. Barbara October 31, 2017 at 2:17 pm - Reply

That’s fun that you got to see it first!

23. Julie Wood November 2, 2017 at 3:06 pm - Reply

This movie looks like so much fun! I want to see it and take my best friend to see. I loved the first one and had a blast watching it.

24. Allison Swain November 5, 2017 at 9:36 pm - Reply

I may want to go see this. I like Mila! Thanks for sharing

25. Natalie November 14, 2017 at 6:25 pm - Reply

So awesome! I loved loved the first one and can’t wait to see this. Glad you had a good time.

26. Jennifer November 14, 2017 at 7:36 pm - Reply

How fun! I cannot wait to see this movie!

27. Ashley November 15, 2017 at 1:26 am - Reply

I am sure this was absolutely hilarious! I love that it makes us take it a little easier on ourselves hehe!

28. Tiffany November 15, 2017 at 3:12 am - Reply

Oh I can’t wait to see this! I think you may have inspired me to make plans for the next GNO!