Get a Cleaner Mouth with TUNG Products!

TUNG

I received TUNG products in exchange for my honest review.

Dental health has been very important to me, as I’ve struggled with dental issues for a long time.  I have been scraping my tongue for years, and I was really excited to hear about TUNG products, which are designed specifically to clean your tongue.

The TUNG line includes both a tongue brush and a tongue gel.  I have never used a product like either before, and my daughter was also excited to give it a try along with me.

TUNG brush

Designed to effectively clean your tongue without gagging, the TUNG Brush allows you to reach far back on the tongue where the bad breath-causing bacteria lives. Our fresh mint TUNG Gel treats and cures bad breath fast by neutralizing the bacteria on the tongue that causes bad breath. (www.tungbrush.com)

So how do you use the TUNG brush?  It’s super simple – you basically just brush your tongue.  Run your TUNG brush under warm water, add a little bit of TUNG gel, and lightly brush your tongue.

TUNG

The “Fresh Mint” gel has a refreshing, minty flavor.  It has a nice taste that isn’t too strong or overwhelming.  My daughter tried this and likes it as well, because it isn’t too minty (and she complains a lot about toothpastes being too minty).  The flavor is pleasant to brush with and leaves my mouth feeling clean.

The TUNG brush is soft and easy to use, and the gel is refreshing.  My daughter uses hers every night, which is pretty good, considering I have to nag my kids to brush their teeth!

I definitely notice a difference between just brushing, and using the TUNG products.  As soon as I brush with TUNG, my mouth feel refreshed.  The gel is supposed to neutralize odors, and I can tell that it helps, like when I’ve had something really garlicky for dinner!  You know those days when you have something like a a sandwich with a lot of fresh onion, or garlic bread, and you can’t shake the taste?    My mouth feels cleaner and fresher right away, and when I wake up in the morning.

The TUNG brush and gel is a great way to get my mouth cleaner and fresher, and it is so easy to add to my routine!

Visit TUNG at https://www.tungbrush.com/

Get a free TUNG kit! https://www.tungbrush.com/free/
Code: V4973U
By | 2017-05-15T18:47:25+00:00 May 15th, 2017|Beauty & Fashion, Health & Fitness|22 Comments

1. Maryann D. May 16, 2017 at 9:00 am - Reply

The TUNG brush is really a terrific idea for a product. I like the style of the brush and the colors and the paste to go with it sounds wonderful also.

2. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle May 16, 2017 at 11:49 am - Reply

That is a great idea! We already brush our tongues with our toothbrushes, but this looks like a much better way to get them clean. Thanks!

3. Vera Sweeney May 16, 2017 at 11:49 am - Reply

How cool! I love that they’ve made a cleaning gel specifically to help with the germs that live on the tongue. Awesome!

4. Rebecca M. May 16, 2017 at 2:49 pm - Reply

I have used a tongue scraper for years and swear by it. I do hate that it sometimes makes me gag (especially when I was pregnant for some reason). I would love to try this Tung brush 🙂

5. Heather May 16, 2017 at 6:18 pm - Reply

This sounds like it would be pretty helpful for those of us with bad breath – and for the rest of us avoiding getting bad breath between meals/brushing.

6. Tamara May 16, 2017 at 8:31 pm - Reply

I think they’re great. Toothbrushes aren’t designed to do as good of a job with tongues as these are. I’m all about good oral hygiene!

7. Claudia Krusch May 17, 2017 at 1:15 am - Reply

I have never seen a tongue cleaner like this before. I will have to pick some up this weekend for my family to try.

8. Lisa Heath May 17, 2017 at 2:51 am - Reply

I haven’t seen this before, but I like the look of it and seems to be more functional than a normal brush

9. Dogvills May 17, 2017 at 3:20 am - Reply

I saw another post about this yesterday and now I’m really curious about this tongue cleaner. I will check this out.

10. ricci May 17, 2017 at 6:24 am - Reply

This looks like an interesting take on a toothbrush! I need to try this!!!

11. Jeni Hawkins May 17, 2017 at 1:15 pm - Reply

This looks really cool! I knew that there was something on the toothbrush for the tongue but this looks amazing.

12. Chubskulit Rose May 17, 2017 at 5:25 pm - Reply

Wow this is my first time seeing an actual product for brushing your tongue. I usually just use my toothbrush.

13. uprunforlife May 17, 2017 at 5:51 pm - Reply

I have been seeing these tongue brushes on social media this week. I personally haven’t tried it but it is something we all could use in our house.

14. Emily May 17, 2017 at 7:37 pm - Reply

These are awesome! I typically just use my regular tooth brush for my tongue, but having something designed just for that would be much more efficient.

15. Bonnie @wemake7 May 17, 2017 at 11:21 pm - Reply

Oh my gosh, these look really neat! I would love to give these a try. Great product!

16. Amanda May 18, 2017 at 2:05 am - Reply

Now this looks like a cool product. My husband has really bad breath so I would love for him to test these out to try to help reduce his stink!

17. Karlyn Cruz May 18, 2017 at 2:06 am - Reply

The truth is, no amount of tooth whitener will actually make your mouth healthier or cleaner. But this TUNG brush really looks unique.

18. Victoria Heckstall May 18, 2017 at 2:25 am - Reply

I like the style of this brush. I would love to have this.

19. Paula Schuck May 18, 2017 at 1:24 pm - Reply

This is a really neat Idea! I love the shape of the brush. I have never seen a tongue brush before specifically for your tongue! Time to check it out.

20. Amber @ Sundaes & Flip Flops May 18, 2017 at 2:48 pm - Reply

I love this, the shape is perfect. I’ve never seen a brush specifically for the tongue, but I can see how it is super useful.

21. The Cubicle Chick May 18, 2017 at 10:07 pm - Reply

I never thought of this. I brush my tongue with my regular toothbrush so far. I’ll have to check this out. – yolonda

22. Oyinkan Ogunleye May 22, 2017 at 6:13 pm - Reply

I’ve never seen such a big toothbrush…. but this is definitely a great idea for the tongue. Looks big enought to get the job done.