#FLOATY Inflatable Rainbow Unicorns

#FLOATY Inflatable Rainbow Unicorn

A couple years ago, we were gifted a couple #FLOATY Inflatable Rainbow Unicorns — my kids were so excited to try them out in the pool!  The unicorns are so cute, and are a nice quality pool toy.  We don’t have our own pool, so it was just a matter of finding a time and place to use them.

#FLOATY Inflatable Rainbow Unicorn

There are a couple sizes of #FLOATY Rainbow Unicorns.  We have two very large ones, as well as a cupholder. The big unicorn measures 5.9′ and the giant unicorn measures 8′ long!

You can inflate these in a matter of minutes with a hair dryer.  After inflating the unicorns, I had some serious trouble getting them in my minivan.  Fortunately, the head and “body” inflate independently, so I was able to deflate the head/neck enough to squeeze both rafts in the back of the van (mind you, the back seats were down!).

These have actually held up well, even when the kids weren’t too careful about carrying them over the pavement around the pool.

floaty unicorn inflatable

I like that the middle is solid so that you can really lounge on these.

Floaty Unicorn Inflatable

The kids have had a blast playing with the unicorns, and their friends did too.

Floaty Unicorn Inflatable

Floaty Unicorn Inflatable

FLOATY inflatable unicorn

We can’t wait for warmer weather so we can get back in the pool with our #FLOATY Unicorns!

Visit https://kololo.co/ for more information.

By | 2018-02-19T21:01:49+00:00 January 23rd, 2018|Entertainment, Product Reviews, Toys|23 Comments

1. Dana Rodriguez January 23, 2018 at 4:47 pm - Reply

Those are so cute! We don’t have a pool or I would get one!

2. valmg @ Mom Knows It All January 24, 2018 at 4:14 am - Reply

These floaty unicorns are super cute! I know my niece would love them. Heck my Mom has a pool and I think I’d get a kick out of them too!

3. shelly peterson January 30, 2018 at 1:46 am - Reply

These are super cute. I like how big these are. My nieces love unicorns.

4. Stacie February 19, 2018 at 9:30 pm - Reply

Yes! A thousand times yes! I need these in my life in the worst way. They are spectacular!

5. Amber Myers February 19, 2018 at 9:35 pm - Reply

These are too cute! My daughter would have so much fun with these. I might have to get one for the summer!

6. Joely Smith February 19, 2018 at 9:37 pm - Reply

Alright now that is just so much FUN! I want to get one and take it to the public pool and be the coolest “kid” there!

7. Sarah Bailey February 19, 2018 at 10:43 pm - Reply

Oh my goodness those unicorns are absolutely awesome. I mean who wouldn’t want to flat around a pool on a rainbow tailed unicorn.

8. Lisa February 19, 2018 at 10:43 pm - Reply

Those are the neatest looking floaties. I love that the biggest one is 8 feet. That is one massive unicorn.

9. Angie February 19, 2018 at 11:48 pm - Reply

Oh man, those unicorn floaties are SO cute! I so wish I had a pool to play in…

10. Jenn @ EngineerMommy February 20, 2018 at 12:56 am - Reply

THose unicorns are totally adorable. BOth of my daughters love unicorns so I know those inflatables would be a big hit with us this summer.

11. Becky Willis February 20, 2018 at 4:26 am - Reply

If I had a pool I would want at least 2 of those. They are so cute, and functional to be able to lay on them too? Perfect. I am glad they have held up for you. They would be great to have.

12. Aduke Schulist February 20, 2018 at 5:04 am - Reply

My kids have been begging me to go swimming lately. I bet if I had one of these the begging would be non-stop.

13. Ricci February 20, 2018 at 5:15 am - Reply

Now this looks like a FUN floatie!! I would just be worried about getting and off of it, I’m so clumsy!! LOL!!

14. Victoria Heckstall February 20, 2018 at 8:27 am - Reply

Oh, my this is so cute. I need to have one for my little girl. She will love this for sure.

15. Tara February 20, 2018 at 3:39 pm - Reply

How cute! My daughter would absolutely love this unicorn floatie. Definitely a big hit for the summertime. The mini cupholders are adorable too.

16. Melissa Dixon February 20, 2018 at 3:49 pm - Reply

That looks like a lot of fun for the kids. My daughter loves to swim, she would have enjoyed this when she was little.

17. Sheena Tatum February 20, 2018 at 9:45 pm - Reply

I can’t wait until my one girl gets old enough to truly appreciate the gravity of these floaties. Until then, I will appreciate them for her, ha!

18. Marissa Zurfluh February 20, 2018 at 9:46 pm - Reply

I’m obsessed with unicorns right now. I live in Arizona too so these are perfect all year round!

19. Lisa Bristol February 20, 2018 at 10:03 pm - Reply

I would love to have a Unicorn float for our pool this summer. I know the kids would love it as well. I will have to pick up a few to surprise the kids this summer.

20. Angela Bethea February 21, 2018 at 11:07 am - Reply

That floatie looks really lovely! I really like unicorn when I was a child. This is perfect for summer!

21. Lynndee February 21, 2018 at 2:20 pm - Reply

OMG! That is just the cutest inflatable floaty. I will have to get my little niece one. She’ll be in cloud 9 for sure because she loves unicorns so much.

22. Ada February 22, 2018 at 4:02 am - Reply

Those floaties are too cute. I have been loving all the fun floaties coming out over the past few years.

23. Wildish Jess February 22, 2018 at 5:48 am - Reply

YES! Sign me up and take my money! These are too cute.