I received this product in exchange for my honest review as a Chewy.com influencer.
Last spring, we adopted two cats from a rescue group. One of the cats, Jennie, is about 7 years old, so we had to learn about her likes and dislikes. I was surprised when we took her to the vet, and she gobbled up some treats – I had no idea how much she loved treats!
Jennie has some health issues – she has a sensitive stomach, and has only 2 teeth remaining (her top two fangs). We are careful about what we feed her, so that she doesn’t have stomach issues. The foster who took care of the cats also had them on a high quality cat food to help make up for the time they had spent living in the wild. Jennie has an incredibly velvety coat, and you can even see how shiny her fur is in the photos.
I was pleased to see that the Feline Greenies SmartBites Cat Treats are designed to help promote healthy skin and hair.
Reward your favorite feline with a great-tasting snack that delivers essential health benefits when you give him Greenies Feline SmartBites Healthy Skin & Fur Salmon Flavor Cat Treats. These delicious, dual-textured treats contain natural ingredients to nourish his skin and help maintain smooth, shiny fur, along with a purr-fectly savory flavor he won’t be able to resist. Fish oil and whole ground flaxseed provide natural sources of omega-3 fatty acids, while real chicken and salmon protein deliver exceptional taste that promotes healthy metabolism.
- Delicious, dual-textured treats feature a crunchy outer layer with a moist, savory center for a taste and texture your cat won’t be able to resist.
- Fish oil and whole ground flaxseed provide natural sources of omega-3 fatty acids to nourish his skin and help maintain a smooth, lustrous coat.
- Real salmon protein enhances the taste while real chicken protein promotes healthy metabolism.
- Fortified with a variety of essential vitamins and minerals that support his overall health and well-being.
- Made from natural, healthy ingredients with just 1.3 calories per treat for guilt-free snacking any time of day.
As far as Jennie’s teeth, the vet said to play it by ear and provide what Jennie will eat – not necessarily wet food. Ever since we got her 9 months ago, she seems to like dry food best, so these SmartBites treats are no issue. She comes running and gobbles them right up.
Jennie didn’t have any issues with the treats causing stomach issues either, so I can say these treats are a success. Here she is trying to sneak some Feline SmartBites!
There are other varieties as well, like their Hairball Control Smartbites.
You can find Greenies Feline SmartBites Cat Treats at Chewy.com, as well as lots of other great pet products!