Why Menu Plan:
- It saves you from wondering what to make each day (and resorting to less healthy alternatives when you just can’t make up your mind or are not in the mood for cooking).
- It motivates you to cook when you are not in the mood.
- Organization (for everyone) is good.
- It saves money when you don’t buy things you don’t need (and let it sit in your pantry or fridge unused).
- You can plan out meals that are (hopefully) more nutritious.
- It’s fun.
- You can be more creative and less repetitive with my meals.