Daily Goodie Box December 2018

I received a Daily Goodie Box in exchange for my honest review.

I don’t think I’ll ever lose my enthusiasm when it comes to getting goodies in the mail.  This month I received a Daily Goodie Box package, which is full of free samples.  The great thing about the Daily Goodie Box is that it truly is free, and you don’t need to provide your credit card information.

The great thing about the Daily Goodie Box is the variety of samples!

daily goodie box

The great thing about the goodie box is that it is a fun way to try out a bunch of different products that I haven’t tried before. This month, all of the products were ones that I wasn’t familiar with.  It has been a treat to try all these new items!

Daily Goodie Box December 2018

The awesome thing about the goodie box is that there are lots of full size products in it.  Check out the size of this chocolate bar!

Daily Goodie Box December 2018

Here is the full list of products found in the December 2018 Daily Goodie Box.  They only ask that you provide feedback on the items, which only takes a few moments.  It’s well worth the short amount of time to get all these wonderful items!

The Grandpa Soap Co – Thylox Acne Treatment Soap

Organic OCHO Candy – Chocolate Covered Coconut Bars

The Original MakeUp Eraser – Sample Pack

Hyalogic – Vitamin D3 Gummies

Sprig – CBD-Infused Soda

KiZE – Raw Energy Bars

Alcala San Diego – Deodorizing Body Wipes

Herbal Zap – Party Detox Herbal Supplement

Chocolat Frey® – Milk & Dark Crunchy Nuts Bars

The Daily Goodie Box is more than just free samples.  It gives you the chance to try new products, and as a busy mom, it’s nice to learn about different products that are out there that I’ve never heard of before.

Visit the Daily Goodie Box at

By | 2018-12-25T22:24:40+00:00 December 16th, 2018|Money Saving Tips, Product Reviews|16 Comments

1. Amber Myers December 18, 2018 at 1:20 pm - Reply

You got some great things in the box! I would be excited to try all of these. I always love checking out samples.

2. candy December 18, 2018 at 1:28 pm - Reply

Food is always the first thing everyone seems to grab from their goodie box when it arrives. There are some great items included in this box.

3. Karen December 18, 2018 at 1:53 pm - Reply

I love that box! It has some great stuff in it. I have to check this out!

4. GiGi Eats December 18, 2018 at 2:37 pm - Reply

It’s free?! THIS IS UNHEARD OF but also awesome!!! And perfect for this time of the year 🙂

5. Tasheena December 18, 2018 at 6:47 pm - Reply

So many great items in this box. I have to look into getting it for myself.

6. Jenn@Engineermommy December 18, 2018 at 7:17 pm - Reply

I would love to receive a free goodie box in the mail like this! It looks like it has some unique yummy treats!

7. Sarah Bailey December 18, 2018 at 9:05 pm - Reply

This is an awesome looking box, it sounds like it is a great way to try new products. I want to try the almond bars myself now for sure!

8. Catalina December 18, 2018 at 9:14 pm - Reply

This goodie box is awesome. I love trying new products. It’s fun! And that chocolate bar! It’s a maxi size!

9. Ashley December 19, 2018 at 12:08 am - Reply

Wow it’s free?! That’s pretty awesome. Looks like you got some great goodies too

10. Tabitha Blue December 19, 2018 at 1:33 am - Reply

Always love the sweet treats in a box! This looks like a great one!

11. Pam December 19, 2018 at 1:41 am - Reply

Whaaaat? CBD infused soda? That sounds really interesting. This goodie box is full of cool stuff to try.

12. Lisa Martin December 19, 2018 at 5:47 am - Reply

What a cool idea. You got a ton of neat items. You are so right, it is so hard to try new products. What a great way to find out new things.

13. Cathy Mini December 19, 2018 at 12:44 pm - Reply

Great to receive those goodies in exchange of honest review, that’s cool! Hope I will have it too.

14. Heather December 19, 2018 at 4:24 pm - Reply

I haven’t heard of this company before. It looks like a great box. I’d love to try those items.

15. Terri Steffes December 19, 2018 at 11:45 pm - Reply

That looks like a great Goodie Box. I have a couple of subscription boxes and I really like them. So fun to get fun mail!

16. Dhemz December 20, 2018 at 1:37 am - Reply

How cool is that! I like the blond crunchy bar. I would love to try this goodie box subscription. Thanks for sharing!