Join Catch by C Space and Earn Rewards!

Computer Work

This is a sponsored post. I received a promotional item as a thank you for participating.

Have you ever wished you could share an idea or opinion directly with a company you love to create positive change? C Space is a company that helps brands grow by connecting them with their customers, who in turn create impactful insights for their brand.

You’re invited to join Catch by C Space where you will have the opportunity to join online communities and take surveys so that you can directly impact a variety of brands who work with C Space like Bose, Nestle, Walmart, McDonald’s, and Samsung (just to name a few). Whether you’re interested in retail, athletics, and beauty, food, or technology brands there’s a large assortment of research activities to interact with.

In addition to your impact on these companies’ products and services, you will have many opportunities to earn valuable rewards like Amazon gift codes for your participation in online communities and through surveys you take in Catch.

Membership to Catch is by invitation only – and spots are filling up fast!

Sign up today: http://tinyurl.com/yba3emgf

By | 2018-12-25T22:26:35+00:00 December 13th, 2018|Blogging, Technology|30 Comments

1. Karen December 13, 2018 at 1:20 pm - Reply

I love this idea! Being able to make a difference in what my favorite companies have for me and getting a little something for it sounds great. Thank you for the heads up on this.

2. Amber Myers December 13, 2018 at 1:23 pm - Reply

This sounds interesting. I’ll check it out for sure. I always like when I can connect with companies I like.

3. candy December 13, 2018 at 1:54 pm - Reply

Something to check out that is for sure. Connecting with great companies is always something a blogger is looking for.

4. Gisele December 13, 2018 at 2:15 pm - Reply

This sounds like a great opportunity. Thanks for this post.

5. Tasheena December 13, 2018 at 2:31 pm - Reply

WOW, this is my first time learning about this. Thanks for sharing this opportunity. I have to look into giving it a try.

6. Alli Smith December 13, 2018 at 2:43 pm - Reply

I love the idea of sharing ideas and opinions to help companies change for the best. I need to check this out!

7. GiGi Eats December 13, 2018 at 2:58 pm - Reply

Interesting concept actually because I actually LOVE writing reviews! So I am going to need to check this out!

8. Tamara December 13, 2018 at 3:23 pm - Reply

This sounds interesting. I’ll check it out for sure. I love connecting with companies with my suggestions and reviews.

9. Melissa Chapman December 13, 2018 at 3:24 pm - Reply

This looks like agreat way to connect with companies. I need to get the word out to these companies so i can do reviews and sponsored posts

10. Tomi C December 13, 2018 at 4:05 pm - Reply

Thanks for sharing! I love sharing my opinion so Catch by C would be ideal for me to make a little extra money.

11. Jenn@Engineermommy December 13, 2018 at 6:59 pm - Reply

Thanks for sharing this great opportunity. It sounds like a great way to connect with various companies.

12. Pam December 14, 2018 at 1:28 am - Reply

This is really cool. It’s always nice to feel like your opinion is considered by brands you enjoy.

13. Teresa December 14, 2018 at 4:34 am - Reply

My kids want to do this – for real. They are always telling me something or how could they complain aobu tsomething and I always tell them to send a letter to the manufacturer!

14. Dennis Littley December 14, 2018 at 6:41 am - Reply

Sharing ideas and feedback directly with companies would be such a great way to make changes to improve products and services. This sounds like a great thing!

15. Terri Steffes December 14, 2018 at 12:03 pm - Reply

I love that companies care about their customer’s opinions. That means so much to me. I’ll check it out!

16. Catalina December 14, 2018 at 12:36 pm - Reply

This is a wonderful way not only to earn something, but also to try new products and know about them. Easy and quick way to earn some rewards. Thanks for sharing!

17. Vyjay Rao December 14, 2018 at 2:59 pm - Reply

C Space seems to be directly feeling the pulse of customers through this method. Good to see a company connecting brands and customers for insights. Also looks like a good opportunity too.

18. Jenn Mitchell December 14, 2018 at 8:22 pm - Reply

This looks like it would be an amazing way to give some input. Such a great opportunity!

19. Swathi December 15, 2018 at 10:46 pm - Reply

This sounds really wonderful idea, I need to check it out looks like a wonderful opportunity .

20. Catherine Jaboli December 26, 2018 at 3:32 am - Reply

THank you for sharing!!!

21. Fatima Arnan December 26, 2018 at 5:40 am - Reply

Sounds great and interesting dear. Very helpful to those who wish to connect and collaborate with different brands. I will really check it!

xoxo,
    The Teachernista

22. Salt Pepper December 26, 2018 at 8:54 am - Reply

Informative post. A great idea.

23. Sundeep December 26, 2018 at 9:55 am - Reply

Great opportunity and I need to check out this. Some great ways to connect with other companies

24. Amara Jakobsen December 26, 2018 at 5:34 pm - Reply

Very nice article. Sounds like a really good company. Thanks for sharing.

25. Heather @ US Japan Fam December 27, 2018 at 12:49 am - Reply

Very cool!!! It kinda sounds like market research in a way, but instead of them reaching out to find their research teams, consumers are reaching out to them? I love the idea, gotta look into this!!

26. Jennifer A Tanney December 27, 2018 at 1:59 am - Reply

I just signed up. I do of surveys to try and earn extra money but I’ve never heard of C Space before. Hopefully, it’s a good one.

27. Georgina Nderitu December 27, 2018 at 6:40 am - Reply

This is definitely something I need to look out for. I love the idea behind C Space, and I will definitely check them out

28. Ankita Magdani December 27, 2018 at 10:01 am - Reply

This sounds perfect. It is ideal for online markets.

29. Nicole December 27, 2018 at 7:21 pm - Reply

This sounds like such an awesome idea! I’ll definitely be looking into this some more. Thanks for sharing!

30. Rupy December 29, 2018 at 3:01 am - Reply

I need this. I will definitely check it out. Thanks for sharing.