Bomb Cosmetics Countdown To Christmas Advent Calendar

This year our kids got special advent calendars that were not the usual candies.  My daughter loves bath bombs and was very excited to open up her calendar.  The Bath Bomb Advent calendar consists of mallows, creamers, and soaps.

Bath Bomb Advent Calendar

Each day is numbered, and when you open the door, there is paper underneath that you have to tear open to reveal the bath bomb or soap.  Under each door, it gives a little description of what is inside.

Bath Bomb Advent Calendar

The bath bombs are on the small side, but they are all different and unique.  There are lots of cute holiday and winter themed bath bombs along with other ones (like a light purple heart).

Bath Bomb Advent Calendar

There is a really nice variety, with different colors, scents, and designs.  I will warn you that some of these make a mess (especially when you have a teen who doesn’t clean up)!  I have been finding tiny gold stars and other bits and pieces of bath bombs in and around my tub all month!

Bath Bomb Advent Calendar

My daughter liked that there was a unique bath bomb or soap in every day, with no duplicates.

Bath Bomb Advent Calendar

The calendar also contains soaps as well.  While these were not as fun as the bath bombs, it worked out, since my daughter didn’t have time to take a bath every day (especially on days she has swim team).

Bath Bomb Advent Calendar Soap

This calendar cost me about $20.  These were much more than our usual chocolate advent calendars, but my daughter really enjoyed this and she gets something she can use.

You can find this bath bomb advent calendar and others on Amazon (affiliate link):

By | 2018-12-21T14:18:55+00:00 December 20th, 2018|Beauty & Fashion, Christmas, Holidays|21 Comments

1. Denise December 21, 2018 at 12:30 pm - Reply

That is just an awesome idea for a girl! I’ll have to remember that next year for my friend’s daughter and my nieces. I have a son so that won’t work for me….actually I personally would like it!

2. Amber Myers December 21, 2018 at 1:12 pm - Reply

Oo I love this calendar. I might have to pick one up for next year. I just love bath bombs and so does my daughter.

3. candy December 21, 2018 at 1:26 pm - Reply

Forget the young girls heck us big girls would love this type of advent calendar. So much better than just a piece of candy that is gone in a moment.

4. Alli Smith December 21, 2018 at 1:39 pm - Reply

My daughter would love an advent calendar filled with bath bombs. I think the price is reasonable for what you get. This is a great idea.

5. GiGi Eats December 21, 2018 at 2:34 pm - Reply

Next year I am 100000% doing an advent calendar situation. I wanted to this year but I think my husband and I need to discuss – and I should get him one and he should get me one!

6. Denay DeGuzman December 21, 2018 at 5:07 pm - Reply

What a fabulous idea! My daughters would both enjoy an advent calendar filled with beautiful bath bombs. I need to remember this for next year. Thank you so much for sharing this unique gift.

7. Melissa Chapman December 21, 2018 at 5:49 pm - Reply

This is a great calendar and so much fun to discover each bomb or soap. I love this as a gift for the girls in any family.

8. Jeanette December 21, 2018 at 7:50 pm - Reply

This is such a fun idea! That way every single day I have an excuse to go quick take a bath and just enjoy myself.

9. Sarah Bailey December 21, 2018 at 10:36 pm - Reply

This is such a fun looking advent calendar, I would love to spend the countdown having a bit of a pampering every day.

10. Kita Bryant December 21, 2018 at 11:45 pm - Reply

I like unique things and it’s good to switch it up. I know she enjoyed it! This also makes a great gift idea!

11. Dennis Littley December 22, 2018 at 12:08 am - Reply

What a great alternative to the traditional candy or chocolate advent calendar, even though there is nothing wrong with sweets! I think my wife would like this.

12. Pam December 22, 2018 at 12:38 am - Reply

This looks like a really fun advent calendar. I love chocolate, but I never mind fancy soaps and bath bombs too.

13. Heather December 22, 2018 at 1:47 am - Reply

This is such a fun idea! I’ve never seen an advent calendar like this!

14. Lynn Armstrong December 22, 2018 at 7:58 am - Reply

I think I’m the only person who had neve tried a bath bomb…probably as I never take a bath! This looks like such a fun idea for teen girls!!

15. Gervin Khan December 22, 2018 at 9:05 am - Reply

I loved that bath bomb from advent it looks so amazing and very relaxing and I am sure every girls would love to try it. I will sjare this with my sisters and friends.

16. Catalina December 22, 2018 at 2:21 pm - Reply

This Advent Calendar is so cute! I love the idea of a bath bomb and soap Advent Calendar. My kid will love to discover a different bath bomb every day! Awesome!

17. alison abbott December 22, 2018 at 7:39 pm - Reply

I love this as an alternative Advent calendar. Something useful and not centered around sweets. Who wouldn’t love to take a bath with these fun soaps!

18. Rachel December 22, 2018 at 11:08 pm - Reply

THese are so cute. I think it would be a great idea to make with my daughter for her gifts to people.

19. Shannan P December 23, 2018 at 3:18 am - Reply

What a fun idea for an Advent calendar! I love bath products like this so it would be right up my alley.

20. Rosemary December 24, 2018 at 1:58 am - Reply

What a great idea for an Advent Calendar. Something useful and not full of sugar. I have to admit, I’d love the different bath soaps as well. I find myself lingering in hot water as the temperatures drop. Fun!!

21. Shannon Gurnee December 24, 2018 at 3:30 am - Reply

I love advent calendars and this one looks like an awesome one! I would love to check this out for next year!