Daily Goodie Box November 2018

I received a Daily Goodie Box in exchange for my honest review.

I don’t think I’ll ever lose my enthusiasm when it comes to getting goodies in the mail.  This month I received a Daily Goodie Box package, which is full of free samples.  The great thing about the Daily Goodie Box is that it truly is free, and you don’t need to provide your credit card information.

The great thing about the Daily Goodie Box is the variety of samples!

Daily Goodie Box November 18

My November box has so many great things in it, including full-size samples too.

I ate the brittle and the M&Ms pretty fast – they were delicious to say the least!

I enjoy sharing my box with family and friends too, and the kids enjoyed this yummy cereal.

Daily Goodie Box November 18

There are always some non-food items too, from makeup to cleaning products, or in this case, a very useful first aid product.

Daily Goodie Box November 18

I was happy to receive a full-size bottle of Vitamin C gummies.  We are being bombarded by germs as we head into cold and flu season and it is nice to have.

Daily Goodie Box November 2018

These were just some of my favorites – here is the full list from this month.  They only ask that you provide feedback on the items!

Love Grown – Kids Cereal Cups

Rise Brewing Co – Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Blood Orange

Ecosafe – Vitamin C Gummies

Green Goo – 100% All Natural First Aid

Softer Than Brittle – Cashew

My M&M’S® – Personalized M&M’S®

Eat Your Coffee – Salted Caramel Macchiato Bars

Choice Organics Teas – Earl Grey Tea

All Good – SPF 30 Sport Sunscreen Lotion

The Daily Goodie Box is more than just free samples.  It gives you the chance to try new products, and as a busy mom, it’s nice to learn about different products that are out there that I’ve never heard of before.

Visit the Daily Goodie Box at

By | 2018-11-13T13:21:07+00:00 November 13th, 2018|Product Reviews|15 Comments

1. Clarice Lao / Camping for Women November 13, 2018 at 5:50 pm - Reply

This is a wonderful selection. I wish we have this type of goodie box here. the last one I subscribed to was not good that I ended it immediately.

It’s great that you got full-sized samples. 🙂

Now, I am craving for M&Ms. (haha!)

2. Samantha Donnelly November 13, 2018 at 9:43 pm - Reply

I have not heard of this box before, but what a great box full of lots of godies to try x

3. Rhian Westbury November 14, 2018 at 8:33 am - Reply

What a good mixture for a goodie box. The M&M’s wouldn’t have lasted long with me either x

4. blair villanueva November 14, 2018 at 9:10 am - Reply

I haven’t heard of this but it is so cool to include a vitamins in a subscription box. That is level up!

5. Becca Wilson November 14, 2018 at 6:18 pm - Reply

This box looks like it would be so awesome for a subscription. I love that there are healthy items and non-healthy items also.

6. Jana November 14, 2018 at 8:06 pm - Reply

I’ve never heard about this box subscription until I read your post. It is such a great idea and will share with my friends.

7. Anshula November 14, 2018 at 9:15 pm - Reply

This looks kind of like the goodie boxes you see at hotels! The brittles look so cute and delicious so I can totally understand eating them so quickly!

8. Elizabeth O November 15, 2018 at 3:18 am - Reply

What interesting goodies and this looks great for giveaways this coming Christmas.

9. David Elliott November 15, 2018 at 4:00 pm - Reply

Goodie box samples are always a lot of fun. I know I am probably geeked about the least healthful of these with the Comet Krispies. But they just look and sound so darn good.

10. fashionandstylepolice November 15, 2018 at 10:36 pm - Reply

First time I am hearing about this subscription box. I am loving the contents a lot.

11. HilLesha November 15, 2018 at 11:34 pm - Reply

I love subscription box companies like this one, but this is my first time hearing about this one. I love the contents, especially the Love Grown cereal and Choice Organics Earl Grey tea since I regularly buy these products.

12. Whitney Kutch November 16, 2018 at 3:49 pm - Reply

This box looks great! It seems like they include a lot of great, healthy options!

13. Elena Stevkovska November 17, 2018 at 9:28 am - Reply

I would eat the m&m`s first too, but I appreciate a gift box that includes healthy options as well.

14. Sayanti November 17, 2018 at 4:40 pm - Reply

Those are so many wonderful things in the box. I love the gummies a lot. This is one of a kind gift box that stresses more on the nutritious value rather than putting in things that we found delicious but unhealthy to eat. Would love to go for it

15. Bushra November 20, 2018 at 4:20 am - Reply

Those gummies are looking damn delicious… 🙂 The items in the box are very amazing.. 🙂