SBR Nutrition Liquid Supplements

Biotin

I received product samples in exchange for my honest review.

I have always tried to keep up with taking supplements as needed, but lately I find myself struggling to keep up with them.  Finding just the right supplements can be a challenge too, and I wonder sometimes if they are even effective.  I was interested in checking out liquid vitamins and supplements from SBR Nutrition.

At SaBaRa (SBR) Nutrition, we are dedicated to enhancing your overall health and well-being. Our mission is to consistently deliver high quality products with a focus on helping you reach your wellness goals.

We specialize in liquid vitamins and supplements, and we strongly believe in the benefits of the “Liquid Advantage.” Aside from being easier to consume, liquid supplements can also have a comparatively higher absorption rate when compared to supplements in solid form. Combining high quality ingredients with a higher absorption rate is what we like to refer to as the “Liquid Advantage.”

SBR Nutrition Biotin

Biotin

One of the supplements I chose was Biotin.  As a busy mom and having turned 40 this year, I would love to boost my hair, skin and nails, and that’s where biotin ins an important nutrient.  SBR Nutrition Biotin Liquid drops are a great way to get biotin into your system effectively.  Plus – it tastes great with a touch of natural vanilla.

Enhance your energy and beauty with SBR Nutrition Biotin liquid drops! Often called “the beauty nutrient” because of the nourishment it delivers your hair, skin and nails. This member of the B-vitamin complex is a key cofactor of enzymes involved in fatty acid metabolism, helping to supply cells with energy.

SBR Hydration

Hydration

While I have taken a range of supplements, I’ve never taken one like SBR’s Hydration Formula.  My job can be physically intense and in very hot weather, and we are an active family in general, so I was curious to give this a try.  With over 74 trace colloidal ionic minerals, electrolytes, amino acids, B vitamins, an array of enzymes and unique polysaccharides, it has a lot to offer.

We are so active that it is nice to have a formula we can take when we need good hydration.  There are so many hydration products that are full of artificial sugars, sugars, dyes, etc., and it’s nice to have something natural.  You can add this to your water to get extra hydrating benefits.

SBR Nutrition Turmeric

Turmeric

I have been following and using turmeric lately, as it has become very popular.  Turmeric has so many great benefits, from antioxidant properties to help with inflammation.  My job and life can be physically demanding, and I like to incorporate turmeric into my daily routine.

However, turmeric is one of those herbs that needs to be taken a certain way to maximize absorption.  It’s nice to see this SBR formula that offers faster, better absorption.

These are just a few supplements available from SBR Nutrition.  They have a great line of liquid vitamin products to help with a variety of needs. I find that my supplements are so easy to take, and I definitely feel like the liquid formula is more effective than other forms.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The benefits from vitamins can vary by individual. It’s important you check to see if you’re deficient in a vitamin before deciding to take supplementation. Please consult your doctor or health practitioner prior to taking any supplements to ensure it is a good fit for you and your diet.

Check out SBR Nutrition at www.sbrnutrition.com

You can purchase SBR products at Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Mcme2X

By | 2018-10-24T23:23:28+00:00 October 15th, 2018|Beauty & Fashion, Health & Fitness|40 Comments

1. Danielle October 16, 2018 at 11:06 pm - Reply

I definitely need to look into this! I don’t drink enough water at all and am constantly feeling dehydrated living in Arizona.

2. Joan Cajic October 17, 2018 at 8:29 am - Reply

I just popped a multivitamin out of guilt lol. I don’t take care of myself the way I really should. These do look interesting,I need to look more into them.

3. kumamonjeng October 17, 2018 at 11:20 am - Reply

Glad to learn about SBR’s Hydration Formula as this is my first time to hear this product. I do take turmeric in capsule form and glad this product does include turmeric too.

4. robin rue October 17, 2018 at 12:33 pm - Reply

My hair is ok (actually it’s too thick and I usually have it thinned when I am at the salon), but my nails just WILL NOT grow. I should totally try this.

5. candy October 17, 2018 at 12:35 pm - Reply

This is a topic that I need to educate myself on more and more. Being all natural is the way to go so will have to look into this brand and their products.

6. London Mumma October 17, 2018 at 1:29 pm - Reply

I always aim to drink more water and never do, so something like this would be ideal for me.

7. Alli Smith October 17, 2018 at 1:46 pm - Reply

I’ve heard great things about all of these supplements. It’s good to learn more about hydration and the other supplements. It’s great to see that it’s all natural.

8. Jessi Joachim October 17, 2018 at 1:52 pm - Reply

I need to try out the Tumeric. I really like biotin for my hair, especially since I had that post partum hair loss after my son!

9. Glenda Cates October 17, 2018 at 2:59 pm - Reply

I haven’t heard of this brand of VItamins so I will check into them Because being Liquid would be easier for me to take.

10. Amber Myers October 17, 2018 at 4:40 pm - Reply

I need to try this out! I’m always looking for products that can help make me healthy. I’ve heard so many good things about turmeric.

11. Jeanette October 17, 2018 at 4:51 pm - Reply

I have a hard time taking anything. It’s not the fact that I disagree with it is the fact that I just plain forget. It looks like these products are really good and I should really give them a try.

12. Tasheena October 17, 2018 at 6:50 pm - Reply

Thanks for sharing this information, I currently take a biotin supplement. However, I’m always open to trying new brands.

13. Melissa Chapman October 17, 2018 at 6:53 pm - Reply

I never took biotin or tumeric but they both seem to have great affects. I will look for this brand when i shop for supplements.

14. Kimberly Storms October 17, 2018 at 8:11 pm - Reply

So I have tried biotin pills and didn’t like them so I rarely take them sadly. However this looks like a much better option for taking Biotin and goodness knows my hair needs the help! Thank you for telling us!

15. Pam October 17, 2018 at 9:07 pm - Reply

My hair is thick but I do have a problem with my nails. They break so easily. I didn’t realize all the benefits of tumeric. I need to look into these.

16. KIM CROISANT October 17, 2018 at 10:10 pm - Reply

Yes, I take supplements every day and just started (again) taking turmeric. Supplements such as these here are so good for our health.

17. Emily October 18, 2018 at 2:15 am - Reply

This is some great recommendations! I take a daily multi vitamin supplement but I am interested in making sure I am getting everything I need for my body to be strong and healthy. Thanks for this helpful information!

18. Jamie H October 18, 2018 at 2:17 am - Reply

All three of these are supplements that I imagine would be helpful for me to use! My hair has always been thin, so I’ll be trying the biotin first! Thanks for the suggestions!

19. Lisa Martin October 18, 2018 at 2:31 am - Reply

I have heard great things about biotin and turmeric, but I have not heard about the other. I will have to look into it. Thanks for the recommendations.

20. Shannon October 18, 2018 at 3:05 am - Reply

What a great way to take care of yourself while keeping busy in this crazy life! I have to try these out !

21. Brittany October 18, 2018 at 4:25 am - Reply

I think I need to try this!!! My hair and nails are a hot mess! Thanks for your sharing and your experience

22. 1stopmom October 18, 2018 at 4:43 pm - Reply

I have been wanting to try out Turmeric. I take Biotin and I love the results. My hair has been growing so much thicker and not breaking off as much.

23. Rupal October 18, 2018 at 8:07 pm - Reply

I love biotin. I have been taking them since 3 years probably and love the results.

24. Jeanine October 18, 2018 at 8:20 pm - Reply

Interesting. I’d love to give these a try been looking into more of these types of products and think some may be very beneficial to me.

25. Kita Bryant October 19, 2018 at 1:30 am - Reply

I have heard good things about Biotin. This seems worth looking into.

26. lexi October 19, 2018 at 3:51 am - Reply

I love taking biotin! this helped me tremedously with my hair and nail growth! thanks for sharing!

27. Silvia October 19, 2018 at 3:56 am - Reply

I need to fortify my hair and nails too! I need to look into this for sure.

28. Easter Babe October 19, 2018 at 10:28 am - Reply

I haven’t heard of this brand. I could definitely use the hydration drops.

29. swathi October 19, 2018 at 2:13 pm - Reply

I haven’t heard of this brand. I need to try this hydration drops sounds nice. I would like to check it out Biotin.

30. rain October 19, 2018 at 9:33 pm - Reply

i want to try the healthy skin and nails supplement for my nails. They’re so weak and I’m hoping to strengthen them up.

31. Jennifer L October 20, 2018 at 2:21 am - Reply

Wow this looks really good. I’ve never thought about taking vitamins in liquid forms but i can definitely see the benefits and convenience of taking vitamins rather than having to swallow big pills.

32. Candice October 23, 2018 at 2:12 pm - Reply

I had no idea that turmeric has to be taken a certain way to help it absorb better. I will have to check that out!

33. Eileen Kelly October 23, 2018 at 2:24 pm - Reply

I use supplements regularly and I find them to really help me! The turmeric supplement is awesome. My hubs has a very hectic schedule and for him using turmeric in a supplement has worked well! I have yet to use SBR, but I will seek them out, they have a great selection of supplements

34. Rachel October 24, 2018 at 7:29 pm - Reply

I didn’t know that the there were drops like this. I am assuming they are similar to vitamins.

35. Lexi October 24, 2018 at 9:09 pm - Reply

I’ve been obsessed with turmeric lately! I didn’t know there were drops like this! I have been wanting to try biotin in my hair but don’t really like taking the vitamins, this would be great.

36. Mommy Sigrid October 25, 2018 at 9:55 am - Reply

I love this collection of supplements! Especially the biotin. So how do you take it? Mixed with your drink?

37. Janna October 25, 2018 at 1:23 pm - Reply

Oh, this is a wonderful complex! What I like most is that there are no capsules or tablets and I can take the supplement as a liquid.

38. Echo October 26, 2018 at 7:42 pm - Reply

What a great post! This makes me feel like setting up a reminder to take my vitamins every day. I was taking them at night so they were next to the bed and I would just remember to take them. I need to get back into that habit!

39. ellen beck November 6, 2018 at 6:33 am - Reply

We have never tried the liquid supplements. I have been quite curious about tumeric. I see that is one you how. I bet this is easier than the pill forms!

40. Maryann D. November 11, 2018 at 12:48 pm - Reply

I am going to look into liquid supplements also. I am taking turmeric in a pill form for my arthritis, but this seems worthwhile to try.