OurPets Alpine Climb Cat Scratcher from Chewy.com

Chewy OurPets Alpine Climb Cat Scratcher

I received this product in exchange for my review as a Chewy Influencer.

About a year and a half ago, after our cat passed away, we adopted two cats from a rescue group.  Going from one cat to two has definitely been an adjustment, and it feels like there is always a lot going on!  One of the things I have to keep on top of is the cats scratching the rugs or furniture.  Scratching is a normal activity for cats, so it is good to offer them things to scratch.

Our one cat in particular has taken to scratching my new rug in one spot, so I chose the The OurPets Alpine Climb Cat Scratcher, hoping that it would be a good alternative to scratching the rug.

The OurPets Alpine Climb Cat Scratcher provides an enticing scratching surface that cats can’t resist! With hidden nooks and crannies in the corrugated cardboard felines can groom and trim their claws daily. Save your furniture and other household items by directing their energy to this scratcher that is even more enticing when the catnip that’s included is sprinkled on it! Not only is the catnip included but a small toy too. You and your furry feline can enjoy all of the benefits of this cat scratcher! (Chewy.com)

The OurPets cat scratcher arrived folded flat, and is easy to assemble.  You literally pop up the cardboard ramp underneath the scratching surface and are ready to go.  My 8 year old had fun putting this together for the cats.

We sprinkled the corrugated cardboard surface with the included catnip, and it wasn’t long before the cats were checking it out.

Chewy Cat Scratcher

The cats have been enjoying their new scratching surface, which I have placed strategically where they have a tendency to scratch.

Chewy Cat Scratcher

You can see how the cats have used the OurCats cat scratcher, and I’m glad it is saving my rug!  The scratcher is made of eco-friendly, recycled and recyclable corrugated cardboard – plus you can flip the cardboard over and use the other side once it has been scratched up a lot.

cat

There is a whole line of OurPets cat scratchers at Chewy.com – check them out here!

Chewy.com has lots of other great pet products too, and we buy everything from cat litter to fish food at Chewy.  They ship fast and it’s great to have our pet supplies delivered right to our house.

By | 2018-10-26T12:25:53+00:00 October 26th, 2018|Pets & Animals, Product Reviews|12 Comments

1. Candy October 28, 2018 at 12:18 pm - Reply

I can see any cat enjoying this cat scratcher. Better to have that then have kitty scraping on furniture

2. Heather October 28, 2018 at 12:59 pm - Reply

Bet my cats would love this, and it beats having them tear up my mattress.

3. Sarah Bailey October 28, 2018 at 4:06 pm - Reply

OK that is such a funky looking cat scratcher. I can imagine it being well used by any cat as they do love a good old scratch!

4. Melissa Chapman October 28, 2018 at 4:43 pm - Reply

That looks like a great way to give the cats a place they can call their own to scratch. I will let everyone with pets know about Chewy.com for all their pet needs.

5. Jeanette October 28, 2018 at 10:04 pm - Reply

I have a friend that has three cats and I think this would be perfect for her. Those cats love the scratch everything so they would do really well with us.

6. Roch October 28, 2018 at 11:14 pm - Reply

This is a great product so cats won’t scratch and damage house furniture. They really have a natural tendency to scratch so it may also be helpful to trim their nails once in a while.

7. Ruth I. October 29, 2018 at 1:54 pm - Reply

Oh, we surely need this! We have a few cats outside our house that uses anything to scratch. It will be awesome to have this.

8. Fatima Torres October 29, 2018 at 9:04 pm - Reply

We LOVE Chewy.com. They have a variety of items for your pets. We order our pups’ treats from them. They love it. PS: I’m sharing this scratcher with a family member. Their cat tears through everything.

9. sara lafountain October 29, 2018 at 9:46 pm - Reply

I also buy all our pet needs on Chewy.com! THey have the best selection and great prices!

10. Wendy Polisi October 29, 2018 at 10:50 pm - Reply

My cats love that thing. They really don’t hold anything back and lay into it too.

11. Ronnie October 30, 2018 at 1:46 pm - Reply

Ohh this looks like the perfect scratcher for kitties! Ours has taken a liking to the couch… maybe we can distract her away from it with this scratcher!

12. Mommy Peach October 30, 2018 at 9:59 pm - Reply

I don’ have a ca but I’m sure kitties would absolutely love this scratcher